What I do

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Another grow diary sharing some light with those of you who love working with cannabis as much as I do. I'll profile my playpen in a later post, for now I'll just give you some shots of what you can expect to see in the near-future.

Varietals getting a ride this go-round include:
  • Tule Fog (2 phenos)
  • Willie Nelson (2 phenos)
  • Destroyer (2 phenos)
  • Panama (2 phenos)
  • Durban Poison
  • Headband
  • Blue Afghan
  • Grand Daddy Purple
  • Tangerine Haze

All but the Durban and Afghan are new to me, so it'll be a learning experience, no doubt. 2 phenotypes that best represent each side of the breeding programs for my new ladies, a Tangerine Haze I've been looking for, and a great cut of GDP as well- I am very excited to see what I have coming in the next months.

October 11
Baby room
Before

During

Veg room 3K mixed spectrum plus T-5 fluorescent rack
What i do 3

Yesterday
Yesterday

The Tangerine Hazes responded great to topping. Beginning their training soon, probably after another round of topping/cloning.
What i do 4

For my invisible friend, here is that mantra I've been whispering while I interact with the ladies, If I can find the hindi characters I'll add them with the correlating phonetic "words"
Mantra

Love & Light

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
moving right along

Floweroom

About to kick this round into flower phase. When I get the time to better cycle through the photos from yesterday, I'll post some of the shots to represent each individual genetic variety. Also, found a few Acapulco Gold plants in the mix this time, they'd been mislabeled and are now accurately re-identified. Things look great though, aside from a case of mites I must of picked up from... some place... Shouldn't be a problem though, they seem confined to a few of the plants in the tray on the right, so I should be able to eradicate them with some degree of ease

Mom preveg

Consolidated the rooms to the basement, and still setting up the last of the items in the new mom/clone/preveg room, so things may change a bit as I get used to the new space. Pictured above: two moms on the left are Durban Poison; middle rack holds a few trays of the next round of clones and illuminates new Tangerine Haze & Blue Afghan mommies; plants on the right detailed below.

Babies

BACK ROW left to right:
Tule Fog 1 - Haze dominant pheno
Destroyer 2
Willie Nelson 2

MIDDLE ROW left to right:
Tule Fog 2 - Afghan dominant pheno
Panama 2
Destroyer 1

FRONT ROW left to right:
Panama 1
Willie Nelson 1 - Vietnamese dominant

Plants have all since been topped and tied to encourage hormone redistribution.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Switched to flower Dec 11- shot from yesterday
Day3bloom

Things are going quite well. No new mite damage noticeable since spraying a dose of organocide but I'll hit it again today and a few days following that.

I've been having some trouble with my one of the Tule Fog phenos, the chunk dominant pheno- very sensitive to pH fluctuations, I need to figure the correct pH rate at which to feed/water. Maybe something else is wrong...

I should have the time today to take some individual shots to show growth patterns and all when I'm in tonight defoliating.

Love & Light

N

norcal

Massive set-up you have going here. I'll definitely be watching this, you have a lot of strains that i've never even heard of so i'm interested to see the grow/product. Good work- keep it up!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Massive set-up you have going here. I'll definitely be watching this, you have a lot of strains that i've never even heard of so i'm interested to see the grow/product. Good work- keep it up!

I appreciate you taking the time, glad to know you'll be following!

The trend of chem/diesel/og is in full force, and it seems everyone wants to run the same genes in cannabis right now, but the abundance of poly-hybrids is on the periphery of the realm of cannabis production that I prefer. IE, I don't really understand the need to create the 23rd type of OG Kush if it isn't all that different from the other 22, unless I'm trying to bank on the trademark, or "assumed genetic potency". They do sound interesting though, so I keep sampling the wares, attempting to understand why people drool over some strains that only lead to Flava Flav in my head repeating "don't believe the hype" with each disappointing hit.

A lot of great cannabis in the world, and a lot of people seem to want to limit their experience of it to a homogenous effect by breeding the same genes into everything..

I don't diminish anyone's effort though. True breeding is a science, and regardless of the effect of the product one is trying to create, I respect those who take the time necessary to create a stable new strain.

B

bluewaves

Very nice!... It's like a junkle sometimes that make us wonder!!.. Lol good growing good luck!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Nice selection, I'm looking forward to growing my grandoggy's as well. Take care

mal

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ReallyGlad I just found this thread...

Love the rooms and the Great looking plants! Greenenvy icon here: :envy
Im subbed now for show

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy B-Day Nat!

.............................:animbong:

:toivo

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Damn that room is lookin nice & full.. Great grow so far.. Can't wait 2 see them all flower out..

Thanks Goo

ReallyGlad I just found this thread...

Love the rooms and the Great looking plants! Greenenvy icon here: :envy
Im subbed now for show

Appreciate it Ken, and the birthday greetings as well!!

I made a mistake a few months back by letting trimmers help with transplanting. Too many plants are mislabeled, and I lost my Flo. I'm so fucking disappointed, she was really one of my favorites, and the best Flo cut I've smoked. With any luck, I'll find her again. Almost lost my Headband and Acapulco Gold to the same bullshit.

Lesson learned.

I beginning to think I've stretched myself a bit too thin being spread out like I am. Spring will bring with it consolidation.

My work in the room detailed in this thread is coming along nicely. It's been 3 weeks since flipping my lights, and everything looks great. Burned the shit out of my Tule Fog with a 700ppm dose, while the rest of the room is pushing 900. I hate looking at my ladies and seeing them less than perfect, but new genes, stress comes with the territory. GDP is a bit deficient, so I have some learning ahead of me.

Vegging away
Veggers

Full Room
Full

This room is too full, I'm gonna move ten or so of these plants to another lab to allow some breathing room for these ladies. Gotta rework some juice lines to get my other 2 thousands blazing, hope to get that done today, along with taking more clones.

I found two of these Bombs -C99 X (Black Widow X G-13) here that I thought were something else, damn mislabeling.
Bomb

Acapulco Gold
Acapulco

A gold

Blue Afghan
B afghan

Tangerine Haze
Tange haze

Willie Nelson (nepali)
Wilienepali

3 weeks from flip date, this GDP is the most heavily frosted so far.
Gdp

Once a few of these plants find their new home, I'll get some more shots to detail structure of all these fine varietals. As of today there's barely any room to grow, a fine problem to have.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thats a pimpin setup bro...looks like you got some very healthy ladies going as well...great thread will be staying tuned!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
thats a pimpin setup bro...looks like you got some very healthy ladies going as well...great thread will be staying tuned!

Glad you're watching Mitch! Get comfortable, some of those sativas are gonna be running til March or so.

I's looking at the Panamas today, they have some crazy growth- I'll add a few photos later- amazing branching, one pheno even has buds on the fan leaves, the other has 7 or 9 normal skinny sativa bladed fan leaves, with 2 to 4 additional miniature blades covered in resin. I've seen photos of similar phenomenon before, but had not previously encountered such growth in my room.
Those plants are something special!

E

E.T.

killing it brotha! love all that sativa love....not too many peeps rocking the sats.

Top Bottom