• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
All your plants look Happy!

killing it brotha! love all that sativa love....not too many peeps rocking the sats.

Thanks for the encouragement!

Yea my AK47 grows fans JUST like that.

Interesting... I wonder if it can be traced to traits common to a specific geographical range

Every once in a while my Purple Urkle cuttings will kick out leaves like in pic 1. Is it from seed or a cut. I tend to think in my situation its caused by the rooting hormones. It is strange. The little bud is super funky looking.

These are cuts off a mother from seed. I don't know why it grows this way, but I like to look at it. Variation is beautiful.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Direct From Spain!!

Came home today to find a package from Divine!!

A ten-pack of Eskimo Kush I was lucky to help name, and in addition a complimentary ten-pack of Cheeto Kush, just because Logic is that kind of dude, I suppose. I should get them germinating tomorrow- not wasting any time to get these delightful seeds sprouting.

You're generosity knows no bounds, Logic.
Thank You very much!!

I'll update the progress soon, I'm just stretched thin currently. Plus I get to spend some time in a chair tomorrow getting ink pumped into my chest by a motorized needlepoint artist. Awesome!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Was all geared up for an update but I have misplaced the CF card full of images. So I snapped these quickly to fill the time I had set aside.

A few plants in their last weeks of bloom
IMG 5717

Blue Afghan
IMG 5749

Grand Daddy Purple
IMG 5730

???
IMG 5714

I was given a couple plants among a tray of Tangerine Haze and still have no idea what genetic variety it is. Trichome production is out of control, more than any other plant I have running right now. Smell is subtle, faint berry scent but nothing too standout. Great structure, tons of flower sites, looks to be an all around nice plant, so when she finishes hopefully the potency is there too. I was hoping I could speak with the dude who gifted me these cuts but he seems to have dropped from communication, haven't seen him or heard anything from him in months. Hopefully he's doing well

If I can find the other card I have some great images of the Panama, I'm really falling in love with that one. More coming when I can.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
What's good NT? Great looking plants brotha! Can't wait to run those cuts homie! That last shot looks like a few different strains, in a way, Jack, Super Lemon Haze, Tangerine Dream lol. Looks frosty as fuck either way! What smells are coming off of it?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
What's good NT? Great looking plants brotha! Can't wait to run those cuts homie! That last shot looks like a few different strains, in a way, Jack, Super Lemon Haze, Tangerine Dream lol. Looks frosty as fuck either way! What smells are coming off of it?

All is well man, getting things back up and running after the bugout, gonna have to tear the room apart and clean it piece by piece. My new lab is gonna be great though, rooms are tits and with some new genes going into beds I'm really looking forward to rocking this year.

Smell on this plant is hard to figure since it's so subtle. It's strange because the smell is pervasive, but subtly so. No overwhelming scent, and nothing strong without rubbing resin. Stem smells like every other plant in veg with no distinctive smell. Resin disturbance produces a light fruity, or berry scent, like many blueberry hybrids I've come across, and light notes of spicy haze in the background after the fruit scent diminishes. Time will tell if the potency in there, and this one's time is almost up.

wow amazing grow!

Thanks for the kind words MFT

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Bluedream maybe?

It's possible. Hopefully a blue dream that gets me lifted- no other selection I've tried has done much for me, but I've never seen one that looked this way. We shall see

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Flowers

Looking awesome man..cant wait to see them finish up :)

Thanks, but I have yet to figure how to help others transcend time so far, so we all have to wait.

Things are going rather well.
Lost a plant to PM because of over-humid environment, but I have that under control and see no signs of its spreading, so I'm happy.

The Blue Afghans, Da Bomb and my mystery resin bomb plant will be ready to chop in about a week, followed soon after by the Durban Poison- who looks amazing as usual, Tangerine Haze and then 3 more weeks at least for Acapulco, another several weeks for my sativas as well.

Blue Afghan
Bluafg
IMG 5848

Durban Poison
Durb
IMG 5842

Hazy-berry scented mystery
IMG 5871
IMG 5893

When I get some decent photos of the Sativas I'll post them up too

And a big Thank You to Cannarado for these new cuts!!
Alku
IMG 5860

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Seedlings

I covered the Divine seedlings over here, so I won't repeat all that. As for my other seedlings I have much to be excited for.

Crom gave me some very healthy beans, all vigorously sprouting.

Chemdog 91 X Alien Dawg F2
Chad1
Chad2
Chad3
Chad4

Alien OG X Alien Dawg F2
Ogad1
Ogad2

I have a couple more of these, but no photo to correspond

SSSDH S1
Sssdh1
Sssdh2

Sssdh3

I also decided to pop the rest of the new seeds I've received recently from Logic, Crom and Cannarado

Cannarado shared some Banana Goo (Cabin Fever) and Blue Dream X Ukhem. All are rooting.

This last round everything germinated, but I dropped one of the SSSDH babies and the broke seedling in half. Sorry baby.

Before
Tray

After
Racks

Love & Light

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow your a busy man. thanks for lettin us see all the killer flavors your working with. peacentreez 42o

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
That AlienOG cut will blow your mind bro! Picked it up in CA a while back with a tray of some elites. Shes been in the stable ever since.

My Bulletproof is coming down tomorrow. Youre gonna love her too! She should pop out of it soon. I took extra cuts of her a couple weeks into bloom so thats why shes got those silly little leaves.

Im excited to see those Blue Dream x Ukhems do their thing. Ought to be something really nice in there!

Hope you enjoy everything!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

:whew
Awesome!
:speechless
I'm gonna just keep watchin'.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
That AlienOG cut will blow your mind bro! Picked it up in CA a while back with a tray of some elites. Shes been in the stable ever since.

My Bulletproof is coming down tomorrow. Youre gonna love her too! She should pop out of it soon. I took extra cuts of her a couple weeks into bloom so thats why shes got those silly little leaves.

Im excited to see those Blue Dream x Ukhems do their thing. Ought to be something really nice in there!

Hope you enjoy everything!

Yeah the Alien OG is already growing pretty vigorously for her size. Let's hang soon, I have some things for you!

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

alien og is big out here in R.I where i live. nice strain
Lived in RI back in my teens. Come to think of it, smoked mj for the first time in Barrington on the way out towards Bristol and Portsmouth w/ some buddies. Remeber telling everyone that the music seemed farther away. lol. I love RI! and New England in general. Gotta get back there. Feelin' the nostalgia.

Latest posts

Top Bottom