What I do

• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

ok cool bro yea i am to normaly but thought id try once but didnt like the results quality wise well , taste anyway the potency was strong but sweetas i know it werntt the A N now at least ;)

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
WOW brother that is some sad shit there...those people deserve to go under... but for u its even worse to lose ur time and money for fucking idoits like that... id like to tie them to the back of my jeep and dragg them around some back wood trails... that eagle 20 is the best stuff ever i got some PM once...never again have had one problem...amazing stuff... if u were in the area i would give u the rest of my eagle 2o and gifted you some of my cuttings and gear...

Thanks for the kind sentiment brother.

soserthc1

soserthc1

It's crazy that peeps have the money/opportunity to do it big like that, and not only do they drop the ball, they pop the damn thing too! That truly sucks to have to watch go down hill in a hurry! My condolences to your loss homie!

Keep that head up,
Crom
especially when people like me would give a limb just to have the opportunity to be able to run a grow of that scale or any scale that is legally , I believe you stated it perfectly in an above post, you have to have a love of the plant.. I personally hate to even cut down a plant that needs to be culled ......peace soser

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
especially when people like me would give a limb just to have the opportunity to be able to run a grow of that scale or any scale that is legally , I believe you stated it perfectly in an above post, you have to have a love of the plant.. I personally hate to even cut down a plant that needs to be culled ......peace soser

Yeah bro if you don't love the plant get out of growing lol Your just spinnin wheels, and peeps that have the heart in it just stand by like "WTF"! It sucks to cull males and even bad phenos, I know! I always wonder if something may be the next big thing for me, and everyone else for that matter. Can't believe how much money dude must have wasted to start that setup/cycle and walks away with nothing but spider mites on his shirt lol Keep that head up NT, good will come your way soon enough!

Crom

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Yoda do or do not there is no try

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Oh man.... These folks have complicated things to the point of no return. These fools are playing checkers on a chess board. I've never witnessed such short-sighted, self destructive behaviour when dealing with this level of investment... Slanderous false accusations, theft of property, the loss of what would have been few hundred thousand over the next three months in untended plants- plants I love like family... The only positive aspect of my situation is that I'm not a principle in either company, just an employee. What I will say is, if they aren't already closed, please tell anyone you know to stay away from Timberline Health Center.
....Treacherous dogs...

Thanks Dudes for the kind encouragement, after the way these people have behaved, and the apparently inevitable intervention of legal mediators, I know I'll come out ok in the end, but for now I'm in a shitty spot. Starting a new run soon with very little capital, had to step to a few cats with my hand out... An unusual place I feel very uncomfortable to find myself.... thankfully the heart of this cannabis community is and always has been about supporting those who may need it...

If not for the generous few who lent what they could... Frankly it's the type of behavior that makes moments like these endurable.. "Thank You" is only the beginning...
Community is paramount..

Back to my good old reliable 8kw flower room until I can expand a bit again and get another few thousand blazing... Popping some seeds in the next days. Some afghani crosses to try and revive one I lost, some New House gear, original blockhead crosses, new indicas from Neville's latest drop, a bit of alien grenades... Some other stuff too... Should be a decent return once I get my bearings strait. Damn, I just spent a year picking out and selecting Sativas, now I have to start out all over again.

I'll likely be a bit quiet for a while, but I do appreciate you nice people offering what you have, from an empathic greeting with words of encouragement, to other more tangible offerings, it is well received and will be put to good use.
I thank you.

Love & Light

soserthc1

soserthc1

Oh man.... These folks have complicated things to the point of no return. These fools are playing checkers on a chess board. I've never witnessed such short-sighted, self destructive behaviour when dealing with this level of investment... Slanderous false accusations, theft of property, the loss of what would have been few hundred thousand over the next three months in untended plants- plants I love like family... The only positive aspect of my situation is that I'm not a principle in either company, just an employee. What I will say is, if they aren't already closed, please tell anyone you know to stay away from Timberline Health Center.
....Treacherous dogs...

Thanks Dudes for the kind encouragement, after the way these people have behaved, and the apparently inevitable intervention of legal mediators, I know I'll come out ok in the end, but for now I'm in a shitty spot. Starting a new run soon with very little capital, had to step to a few cats with my hand out... An unusual place I feel very uncomfortable to find myself.... thankfully the heart of this cannabis community is and always has been about supporting those who may need it...

If not for the generous few who lent what they could... Frankly it's the type of behavior that makes moments like these endurable.. "Thank You" is only the beginning...
Community is paramount..

Back to my good old reliable 8kw flower room until I can expand a bit again and get another few thousand blazing... Popping some seeds in the next days. Some afghani crosses to try and revive one I lost, some New House gear, original blockhead crosses, new indicas from Neville's latest drop, a bit of alien grenades... Some other stuff too... Should be a decent return once I get my bearings strait. Damn, I just spent a year picking out and selecting Sativas, now I have to start out all over again.

I'll likely be a bit quiet for a while, but I do appreciate you nice people offering what you have, from an empathic greeting with words of encouragement, to other more tangible offerings, it is well received and will be put to good use.
I thank you.

Love & Light
NT, if i can help with anything please pm me bro.... good luck all should work out , love the plants and they will love you back.... peace soser

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
....Treacherous dogs...

Community is paramount..

I thank you.

Love & Light

Keep that head up homie! Shit happens sometimes. Good thing is you still have your heart, skill, & setup! Though genetics are unique they are partially replaceable. Like I said I have 4 cuts of yours if you need any cuts back! Let me know! I have 2 phenos of Cheetos Kush, Acapulco Gold, & Destroyer. If you lost these I'm just guessing, but I would want them back. lol If beans are better hit me up! Your not alone in your sadness NT! Hit up your network for cut retrieval! Stay up homie!

Crom

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

I just read the thread from start to finish and am totally bummed about the poor treatment you have received. Friendly, unconscious maliciousness is a phenomenon that I've come to know through my dealings w/ more than one dispensary-grower operation during the almost 2 years following the illegal romp and stomp (by local law we were compliant!) that shut our operation down and strung us out in court w/ continuances or 18 mos and left me to fend for myself w/ product liquidation and survival. We all lost some irreplaceable genetics, the cash flow collectively and personally went to hell and we were all beaten down by the system.

The good news is that the good guys are back in business, I managed to survive in my little bloom room (same size as yours), the main op is filling orders for 4000 clones, ATM, and in 60days, they'll have their first dry product going into the distribution stream along w/ mine. Lots of new and some of the old genetics have been brought back, the excitement is in the air, and some of the bad heads that we encountered during the wilderness period are either floundering or gone and quickly becoming a distant memory. Life goes on and today I can honestly say that we are all in a better spot now than we were when we were rocking 2 years ago..

Life is dynamic and I've grown to be a hell of a lot more laid back about it thanks to some of the shit that others have laid in my path. Good things will come to you because you have a good heart. Peace, bro.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
NT, if i can help with anything please pm me bro.... good luck all should work out , love the plants and they will love you back.... peace soser

Thanks for the kind word holmes, they are well received this morning following news of the death of a friend.
"The world may be ending, but I'm still planting seeds.
Urging all the flowers and struggling with the weeds.
Dug deep in disaster but I still love this place,
Mercy mercy mercy wiping tears from my face" -Greg Bown

Keep that head up homie! Shit happens sometimes. Good thing is you still have your heart, skill, & setup! Though genetics are unique they are partially replaceable. Like I said I have 4 cuts of yours if you need any cuts back! Let me know! I have 2 phenos of Cheetos Kush, Acapulco Gold, & Destroyer. If you lost these I'm just guessing, but I would want them back. lol If beans are better hit me up! Your not alone in your sadness NT! Hit up your network for cut retrieval! Stay up homie!
Crom

Hopefully those cheetos are worthwhile... I'll absolutely need the destroyer back at some point, that is some special gear, could be the best sativa I've smoked. I do still have a Panama but not sure which pheno... gonna have to grab another pack or two of this for sure, shit is killer top shelf sativa. Also gonna cop more of ACE/cannabiogen lines in the coming weeks, they are very underrated in my opinion, but perhaps its just that folks who frequent this forum seem more compelled with faster finishing genes and more common varietals. Anyway, gonna grab their pure Paki Chitral, and probably their malawi/meao thai... don't think destroyer is available anymore, sadly. They have some others that look/sound stellar as well, gotta harvest some more money from my money tree before I get into those though.

I only got to try one of the phonos of the Reunion I did outside the warehouse, everything else was taken. KILLER SHIT! Not an initial smack to the forehead, but seriously powerful stuff, like I had to be careful and not smoke too much in a sitting, or about an hour later when the full effects are rushing I'd get slightly nauseous. Only strain that's ever done that to me!! One of my people was trying it, she loves tangerine haze, so basically a lover of strong daytime smoke, but she says she generally smokes three joints a day. I gave her three joints and each one lasted three days. Traits of this pheno were chem dominant structurally, with a faint fruity/chapstick-y scent that gave way to the full on petrol scent upon passing through the grinder. Three ounces from five gallons of soil, no synthetics no CO2- not bad I'd say... too bad I lost her to dipshits who'll never run her right- if she's even still alive. I did experience some late stage male flowers, but I would still run this one if I had it. From those three ounces, I found two seeds, so maybe not all hope is lost...

I appreciate the support and words of encouragement.

I just read the thread from start to finish and am totally bummed about the poor treatment you have received. Friendly, unconscious maliciousness is a phenomenon that I've come to know through my dealings w/ more than one dispensary-grower operation during the almost 2 years following the illegal romp and stomp (by local law we were compliant!) that shut our operation down and strung us out in court w/ continuances or 18 mos and left me to fend for myself w/ product liquidation and survival. We all lost some irreplaceable genetics, the cash flow collectively and personally went to hell and we were all beaten down by the system.

The good news is that the good guys are back in business, I managed to survive in my little bloom room (same size as yours), the main op is filling orders for 4000 clones, ATM, and in 60days, they'll have their first dry product going into the distribution stream along w/ mine. Lots of new and some of the old genetics have been brought back, the excitement is in the air, and some of the bad heads that we encountered during the wilderness period are either floundering or gone and quickly becoming a distant memory. Life goes on and today I can honestly say that we are all in a better spot now than we were when we were rocking 2 years ago..

Life is dynamic and I've grown to be a hell of a lot more laid back about it thanks to some of the shit that others have laid in my path. Good things will come to you because you have a good heart. Peace, bro.

Thanks for sharing bro!
I'm doing my best to not harbor any bad feelings toward the principals in either side of the ordeal since all in all I'm only a spectator (I think my role in this universe so far has largely been that of "the watcher", preparing me for the times when we on the periphery suddenly become central characters...but that's another story), and as a spectator I see a group of people with limited information acting on impulses, and unfortunately for them it's gonna lead to some of them losing everything. And I think only one side is ready, the aggressors have no idea what they did, and are going to pay for their lack of conscious action. Or maybe I'm missing something, and that won't happen, but I see it coming and I worry for them. For me, I'm owed some recompense for sure, but I'm not in any kind of hot water, as these other folks likely are, so for me to add my animosity to the recipe... seems to be missing the point.

My take on the whole 2012 thing? The good are getting better and bad are getting worse... This is the cosmic culling of weak stock before we prepare for the next evolution, which must equate to a novel perception of either time, space, or the self... so I'm thinking time travel, space travel, or new human perception which could mean any number of things from human/computer interface, widespread resurgence of extra sensory perception, dolphins learning to speak arabic, maybe even undeniable proof of alien life... All of these things have the power to change the human nervous system far beyond what we've seen in the last 20,000 years....You see what I'm saying about the Destroyer?! its powerful stuff, got my mind very lucid this morning- like I took 50-70 micrograms of LSD...my brain feels well oxygenated...

Anyway, back on point.

My whole opinion of the regulated dispensary model in CO is beginning to sour. I've been involved with three operations over the past several years, and haven't experienced what I thought I would, to put it mildly. I've met some great people and finally begun to develop a community after many years of working quietly, and that is paramount. Don't know if I want to get deeper than I am with some of the ideas I have...who knows. A quiet life sounds nice after the last 7 or 8 fast/loud years. As they say, time wounds all heels...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Court began this morning and I am testifying in an hour.... Got my monkey suit on, and been smoking cookies all morning. My attitude is floating right between "excuse me sir" and "fuck you I'm walking here!" I look good and I'm not taking any shit.....

We'll see what happens

ftwendy

ftwendy

Court began this morning and I am testifying in an hour.... Got my monkey suit on, and been smoking cookies all morning. My attitude is floating right between "excuse me sir" and "fuck you I'm walking here!" I look good and I'm not taking any shit.....

We'll see what happens

There's only one thing to do at a moment like this..... STRUT!

Stay positive bro. Don't let the bastards get you down.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Interesting day. Was nervous the night before and smoked and smoked trying to sleep, never spoke in court before.....Fell asleep around 3 finally... Woke up stoned at 6 and relaxed for a while beforehand. Didn't actually get stoned before court... It sounded cool, but really I felt it was important to be clear headed in there in order to be concise and just tell it like it was. Hopefully I shed some light on a few things, feel confident.

Felt good to tell a few lawyers and a judge how incompetent the folks at Timberline were..

Getting nice and toasty now with some Goji OG oil a friend from out of town shared. Potent and tasty

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
No damages awarded

(As expected)

Top Bottom