• Thread starter NaturalTherapy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Been goddamn busy lately. Here's some photos of some interesting things:

The last run in the 8k room had a light leak, and my ultra sensitive Willie Nelson went herm and spewed junk everywhere all over my plants. I decided to experiment with the seeds that came out of the mix to see if anything worthwhile comes about, and from a Panama seed I found this strange anomaly:

It'll be interesting to see if this growth continues the same, and furthermore hopefully she remains stable through flower. It may be a fun plant to grow, and at the very least interesting photographic material.

Below are progress shots of a few varieties put together and shared by Crom

Chemdog 91 X AlienDawg f3
Chxad group

Chad1

Chad4
Chad6
Chad7

Growth is impressive with these ladies, very close nodal stacking, great overall structure. Crazy how different the #7 is to the others despite the same lighting and environmental factors. Not much of a unique scent on the stems so far. 3 males removed from this lot of 8- and one seems to be missing- it either died during the pyrethium bath that took place in March while I was in Europe, or it may be up in another place. I know I shared these seeds a bit, so I'll have to check and see if I shared these or what it is that accounts for the missing lady.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Alien OG x AlienDawg f3

AliendawgOG group

Two males out of this lot as well. Took some pollen and swiped a branch or two here and there, just for fun. the tall one in this shot was switched into plower about one week prior to this photo.

The rest should go into flower soon enough.
AliendawgOG1

AliendawgOG2

AliendawgOG4

View attachment 213572

For some reason my #5 and #8 photos don't want to load, and I don't have time to figure out why.

More later

Be well

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
^^Pics are probably too large to upload, ensure they are under 2mb! Great shots by the way NT! Such a difference in phenos in that pack! Most of the Area '91s(ALien OG x Aliendawg[F2], and the Alien Reunion (alien OG x Aliendawg[F2]) were pretty uniform so far. Interesting! Your Area '91#1 & #4 seem to be similar phenos in structure. I'm interested to see what your Area'91#4 does with such a nice structure, reminds me of my Aliendawg female keeper, structure wise. Any of the phenos that come off sensitive to N are most likely '91 leaning. My '91Chem is a light feeder compared to many other strains I grow, like Alien OG#3 for instance. Your Alien Reunion #2 appears to be a male leaning to the Aliendawg side in structure. Your Alien Reunion #5-#8 appear interestingly enough like Alien Kush phenos of some sort. That #8 appears that it might have a super small stretch if that is the height they are all trucking along at! My Alien OG#3(Alien Kush pheno) vegs slow and barely stretches when flipped. Stoked to see the show NT! Keep the pictures and updates a comin!

Cheers,
Crom

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Ah f2, my mistake- thanks for pointing it out

The Area91 #4 was stunted a bit at first, so N sensitivity definitely explains that. Plus it had the fattest leaves of anything else in the room, but she's begun to get a bit longer with them. They're looking great though, #4 is the one that really has held my attention so far,

The Alien Reunion #2 has sexed female so far, with no sign of any stamen, so that is good. She is stretchy, not dense flower packs so far, but there are flower sights everywhere and it's not really trained at all either. I figured a heavy OG leaner, I love the tight structure of the Alien Reunion #8, it has my attention for sure. I think I'll be flipping more of them in the next week or so

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
subbed - is that the durban we were talking about that help your patient with diabetes? looking nice......peace soser

The very same.
It should be pictured somewhere in this thread- if not this one then definitely in another of mine.

Something that's pretty exciting for us: this particular strain was listed in last months High Times as one of the most potent strains tested. It missed the top ten, receiving an honorable mention.
Assuming, of course, that they are still running ours, I believe Highland Health received their cut from my partner around 2008/09

hey nt, very nice looking plants. sounds like some killer genetics as well.looking forward to seeing what you get out of these ladies. nydb

Thanks for checking it out and taking a moment to comment

Lookin good brudah

Thanks holmes!

soserthc1

soserthc1

The very same.
It should be pictured somewhere in this thread- if not this one then definitely in another of mine.

Something that's pretty exciting for us: this particular strain was listed in last months High Times as one of the most potent strains tested. It missed the top ten, receiving an honorable mention.
Assuming, of course, that they are still running ours, I believe Highland Health received their cut from my partner around 2008/09 ...................................................................sweet got the book right next to me in my giant pile of mj books let me check it out.... try to post a bigger picture for me if you can bro...... your space is sweet , tons of room, makes me envious .....peace sose

soserthc1

soserthc1

one more question NT - what is the genetic make up of the tangerine haze.....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
one more question NT - what is the genetic make up of the tangerine haze.....

Soma Genetics- NYCD x G-13 Haze. Select pheno that reeks of tangerines when harvested a few days early. I personally prefer to run it later to bring out the full effect- the caramel from this stuff is great, even ads a tangerine kick to the flavor of the treat

Check this out for a durban pic. there should more in that thread too. If I can find others I'll get them up

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Another Alien Reunion came up male. This one is squat and stout, where the others were lanky dudes.

Crom, you think that's an Alien Kush expression?

I'll snap some photos today

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I would think that it has a great chance at being an Alien Kush Pheno. Shoot some shots and include some leaf structure shots, I'll let you know and give you pics to compare. Here's my Alien OG(Alien Kush pheno):
IMG 4337
IMG 4336
IMG 4404
IMG 4402
IMG 4401

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
No time for photos lately, happily been running around all over the place these past few months and time has been speeding up accordingly. A lot of the new shit is approaching the chopping block, along with some Eskimo kushs and some Cheeto Kushs as well. So far nearly all the Cheetos dominate with the Cheese scent profile, but with a little added earth/soil smell. Granted, I am in organics, so maybe that particular profile may be causally associated.

I have a SSSDH that smells of fresh mangos, and one that looks like it will produce a ton with a little encouragement. Otherwise, nothing too standout in the growth department- next test will be smoking them and getting a real idea.
The Alien Reunion and Area 91 ladies are quite varied in structure, smell, growth- but the diesel heritage is obvious. One was pure cherry carmex front with a light caramel tone in the back when I smelled it, with the classic Alien Dawg bud structure (assessed from pics I've seen here). But the shit was scooped up early by mistake and sold so fast that I didn't have a chance to get pictures- much less properly cure the fresh little nuggies. Some may be laying around somewhere, but otherwise I have to wait a few months for the next round before I even get to try her. (3z+ from 5g soil no synthetics)- actually pretty pissed about this mistake, but people are already asking for more of it, so at least it was dry... wonder how much more popular she'll be with a proper cure...
One of the reunions is a chunky fucker like I've never grown before. Smells of the diesels line, but only late stage- early she smelled simply strange, not in any way particularly, just strange overall. I'm sure she'll get better with time, but it seems like I pretty much nailed this one's nutrient needs on the first shot. Best word to describe it though is DENSE. Similar to a "headband" I was growing but the buds, while looking very much like a diesel/chem, was unmistakably kush bodied as well. All the tops are neat little wide based conical rocks, smelling more and more every day. The suggested harvest tag says July 27, which would be day 63. Either the tag is wrong or this plant looks absolutely finished at 40 days... I think the tag is wrong, she's been without food a week already so I'll take her when she looks ripe

One of the Banana Goo phenos produces nothing but popcorn shaped gold nuggets that sparkle like they're rolled in gold dust. She'll be taken tomorrow and I'll be sure to snap some photos of that one before she goes. Blue Dream x Ukhem are all yield... flowers for days, hazy blue dream scent... will they knock me around or make me fly?... time will tell.

What else am I growing... oh the Medicine Man seedlings have finally bounced back from their early root aphid onslaught and will be transplanted into something nice and big soon. I have a big room coming down in the next few weeks that has a Bulletproof OG coming down too, not sure what else new coming down in that room... So along with my usual priorities and a jaunt through the hills for a few days, I'll be short on time to mince words. I hope to get some shots as I harvest these girls so others can see how they turned out. ...

Be well

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
No time for photos lately, happily been running around all over the place these past few months and time has been speeding up accordingly. A lot of the new shit is approaching the chopping block, along with some Eskimo kushs and some Cheeto Kushs as well. So far nearly all the Cheetos dominate with the Cheese scent profile, but with a little added earth/soil smell. Granted, I am in organics, so maybe that particular profile may be causally associated.

I have a SSSDH that smells of fresh mangos, and one that looks like it will produce a ton with a little encouragement. Otherwise, nothing too standout in the growth department- next test will be smoking them and getting a real idea.
The Alien Reunion and Area 91 ladies are quite varied in structure, smell, growth- but the diesel heritage is obvious. One was pure cherry carmex front with a light caramel tone in the back when I smelled it, with the classic Alien Dawg bud structure (assessed from pics I've seen here). But the shit was scooped up early by mistake and sold so fast that I didn't have a chance to get pictures- much less properly cure the fresh little nuggies. Some may be laying around somewhere, but otherwise I have to wait a few months for the next round before I even get to try her. (3z+ from 5g soil no synthetics)- actually pretty pissed about this mistake, but people are already asking for more of it, so at least it was dry... wonder how much more popular she'll be with a proper cure...
One of the reunions is a chunky fucker like I've never grown before. Smells of the diesels line, but only late stage- early she smelled simply strange, not in any way particularly, just strange overall. I'm sure she'll get better with time, but it seems like I pretty much nailed this one's nutrient needs on the first shot. Best word to describe it though is DENSE. Similar to a "headband" I was growing but the buds, while looking very much like a diesel/chem, was unmistakably kush bodied as well. All the tops are neat little wide based conical rocks, smelling more and more every day. The suggested harvest tag says July 27, which would be day 63. Either the tag is wrong or this plant looks absolutely finished at 40 days... I think the tag is wrong, she's been without food a week already so I'll take her when she looks ripe

One of the Banana Goo phenos produces nothing but popcorn shaped gold nuggets that sparkle like they're rolled in gold dust. She'll be taken tomorrow and I'll be sure to snap some photos of that one before she goes. Blue Dream x Ukhem are all yield... flowers for days, hazy blue dream scent... will they knock me around or make me fly?... time will tell.

What else am I growing... oh the Medicine Man seedlings have finally bounced back from their early root aphid onslaught and will be transplanted into something nice and big soon. I have a big room coming down in the next few weeks that has a Bulletproof OG coming down too, not sure what else new coming down in that room... So along with my usual priorities and a jaunt through the hills for a few days, I'll be short on time to mince words. I hope to get some shots as I harvest these girls so others can see how they turned out. ...

Be well
I'd love to see some pictures if you find any! Keep any cuts? Which pheno was your favorite? What did you like and not like about them? Thanks for the feedback brotha! I'm running an AcoGold outside right now ;) She's in a 3G and she's about 12" lsted. We'll see! Out of the 2 phenos of Cheetos I have did they both end up being Cheese dominant phenos? Did you like them both? Were they similar? Just curious what you found.

Growin the AR and A91 organic soil yeah? Light feeds building up? These can be light to moderate feeders. If you get that chunky Chemdog D structure from the Aliendawg daddy you may be able to push that pheno more. The cherry carmax pheno you described sounds like a keeper to me! Was that the A91, or the AR? I'm assuming the small conical dense buds was the A91 as the mommy has those buds. It's all about what your looking for I guess. Hope you enjoyed your gear!

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom