White Urkle in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 2nd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey Farmers!

Here we go again, round 2 in my new room! This round as you can see from the title is going to be 4 White Urkle girls grown from seeds and bred by OGRaskal. I will grow all 4 out and then pick my favorite at the end to keep for future rounds. The basics of my setup are:

1kw Dual-Arc Eye-Hortilux bulbs (flowering)
8" Raptor Hoods
4' 4-bulb T5 and 400w MH (during veg depending on size)
Titan CO2 generator and regulator
18,000 BTU Mini-Split A/C
4x4 tray
Running Canna Coco drain to waste
House & Garden full line (swap MOAB for Shooting Powder)

Thats basically it. If you are curious about the build out of the room, or want to know details that aren't mentioned here, please feel free to read through the first 4-5 pages of my other grow log where I documented the garage conversion into the grow room it is now.

Now, here are just a few shots of the girls, not very big yet but just getting into full on veg growth so they will blow up quick. I cannot wait to grow out these White Urkles! I love a good purple strain and have not had the opportunity to grow one myself yet (unless you count my grow last year where my Cataract Kush got a few purple nugs)

IMG_6379.jpg
IMG_6454.jpg
IMG_64552.jpg

They have been under the T5 for their whole life so far, but they will be moved into 2 gallon containers and put under the 400w MH over the weekend. Hopefully they will be ready to go under the 1000w for flowering in about 3 weeks, 4 at the latest.

-Meeks :banana1sv6:

pura

pura

Right on bro! Some good phenos in the White Urkles, one of my favorite smokes!
You should have some good aroma's in there...keep us updated!

:cool0010:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Word! Looking GREAT! Accidentally left a message meant for this thread on the wifi thread, none the less, any tips on starting seedlings in coco would be appreciated.,keep up the goods sir! Laters!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Right on bro! Some good phenos in the White Urkles, one of my favorite smokes!
You should have some good aroma's in there...keep us updated!

:cool0010:

That just gets me more pumped about this strain. I looked through a bunch of the old diaries of this strain the last time it was released and I really hope to get anything that special in this pack (or this run of 4!). I will def keep this thread as updated as I can, school takes priority and sometimes keeps me too busy, but anything I don't post in real time will for sure be covered with pictures after the fact when I have time.

Word! Looking GREAT! Accidentally left a message meant for this thread on the wifi thread, none the less, any tips on starting seedlings in coco would be appreciated.,keep up the goods sir! Laters!
Wow! They look great! For some reason I have never had good results starting seeds in cocoa. I use cana as well. I'm not entirely sure that its the medium though, my environment is very small and packed, so without the initial nutrition that soil provides I think they have a harder time dealing with the sometimes stressfull conditions. Any tips on starting seedlings in coco? I actually sprout in rapid rooters then transplant to coco or soil/soiless mix when roots pop the rooters. Anyway, looking great man, gonna be Fireeee! Laters from MOTIVLAND. 303!, fuck this was meant for the white urkle thread, lol. Please blame my choice of sweet and hoppy alcoholic beverage for the mis-post, not me! Lol, peace! :sign0065:

Starting in coco has given me trouble in the past. I did a seedling in a 4" pot and it would always fall over once I had it out of the dome getting hit by my fan. I can for sure see a difference in my seedlings health compared with some growers starting in soil, seeds just love soil! This was my second attempt at seedlings started in coco and I think it went as well as I had hoped. I used a cell tray so that the little roots would contact the walls as fast as possible for support, and so to stay roughly the same size media I'm used to starting in when using RW. Canna coco watered with RO + Canna Start. They never get a really dark green to them, but if you used Canna Start until the first true leaves are developed and the second set is starting and then switch to a light feeding of your regular base nutrient you should get very healthy growth for the leaves that matter and have no problems! I also had them under a dome and with a heat mat until they had their 2nd-3rd set of true leaves when I transplanted them into 4" coco pots and took them out from under the dome. I hope this method works for you, and be careful with the cell packs because they tend to dry from the bottom up, not just top down, so you have to keep them watered and check the bottom not just the top to see if they are dried.

-Meeks:rauch08:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thanks man! Yeah, I normally start mine in a 6 cell pack, in rapid rooters, in a dome with a heat mat and a thermostat for control. However, I FUCKING love the root growth I get with coco so I have a feeling,that if I can dial in the start of my seedlings in coco, I might be even happier. happy roots = happy fruits of course.Have to give the cana start a try. Thanks brother! Peace!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Those should be some fire. I'm gonna soak a few 2nite. Hoping 2 find a keeper myself. Good luck with them babies.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Those should be some fire. I'm gonna soak a few 2nite. Hoping 2 find a keeper myself. Good luck with them babies.

Thanks, good luck to yourself! I have seen some pictures of some truly amazing phenos from this cross, so I can't wait till I get into late flowering and I can see what I'm working with.

this should be a nice one! im here for the ride! :banana1sv6:

Good to have your here winta! The girls were topped 2 days ago so the next set of pics will show the start of the new tops.

-Meeks:hi

Rushoe

Rushoe

hell yeah I haven't seen to many of these its gonna be kool to see what u find I will be checking it out for updates good luck

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
hell yeah I haven't seen to many of these its gonna be kool to see what u find I will be checking it out for updates good luck

Thanks for checking in, good to have you on board. :hi

Transplant Update! In an effort to procrastinate on my term paper I transplanted the White Urkle ladies this morning. Good thing I did, they were ready for it based on how nice and full the root system was looking. Here are some shots, apologies for the blurry root shots, I had wet coco all over my hands so I couldn't really hold the camera properly. Anyways, here it is! :movie

IMG_6512.jpg
IMG_6513.jpg
IMG_6514.jpg
IMG_6516.jpg
IMG_6517.jpg
IMG_6518.jpg
IMG_6519.jpg
IMG_6520.jpg
IMG_6521.jpg

Gonna get them ready to go under that other Dual-Arc a.s.a.p.

-Meeks :rasta:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damnnnn meeks white urkel now u got me jealous:pimp:

looks like your off to a good start with these babies to root system looking very nice Im sure that strain is gonna produe you some fire!

Just read that post u did on the foiler feeding,nice job good to see some actual test results done on it and when I think about it, when I foiler feed I never ph so I guess im good!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Looking killer Meeks! You're going to catch up to me quickly with that coco! I'm always baffled by the growth rate in coco, I've only grown mothers in it so far and they were some very vigorous plants. We should be pretty much side by side on this one man. I'm so psyched to finally be running some OGR gear, especially the White Urkle. Then we have the Urkle x Fire Alien Kush to look forward to within the next week or so I hear...:mad0233:I'm a sucker for the good purples man. Best of luck on this one bro!

D:friday::passingjoint:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking healthy as can be Meeks! I might have to give seedlings in coco another shot. Just got some cyco coco and the cyco bloom line so maybe ill give er a whirl. Good shit man! Keep it up. Peace from the 303!

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

White Urkel, I smoked some of this a while back from a dispensary that tested it at 26% total THCs. It had that nice urkle grape funk with it and was literally WHITE. I hope you get an keeper of equal or better quality with yours!

Thanks Meeks for showcasing this grow for the betterment of society!:banana1sv6:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
They look very nice happy & healthy.. Great job

Thanks MG, These girls have had a much less stressful life compared to my WiFi's, they are pretty spoiled. Always means a lot to receive compliments from you!

Damnnnn meeks white urkel now u got me jealous:pimp:

looks like your off to a good start with these babies to root system looking very nice Im sure that strain is gonna produe you some fire!

Just read that post u did on the foiler feeding,nice job good to see some actual test results done on it and when I think about it, when I foiler feed I never ph so I guess im good!

The foliar thing is still surprising to me, and also great to know for sure! I just did my first feeding of Magic Green since they got burnt, we will see how they liked it. . .:sweating . . the White Urkles could have been transplanted a few days sooner for sure, their root system was a little over grown but very healthy and white so I'm sure they will will in those 2 gals quickly. Always on the hunt for Fire, get ready to be jealous a lot :evilgrin0013:

Looking killer Meeks! You're going to catch up to me quickly with that coco! I'm always baffled by the growth rate in coco, I've only grown mothers in it so far and they were some very vigorous plants. We should be pretty much side by side on this one man. I'm so psyched to finally be running some OGR gear, especially the White Urkle. Then we have the Urkle x Fire Alien Kush to look forward to within the next week or so I hear...:mad0233:I'm a sucker for the good purples man. Best of luck on this one bro!

D:friday::passingjoint:

I hope they get into super veg mode soon, I topped them and they are just getting ready to throw up a bunch of replacement tops and bush out like crazy with a little LST. I cannot wait to see what phenos we end up with and compare shots as we go. Stoked! :rastadancing:

Looking healthy as can be Meeks! I might have to give seedlings in coco another shot. Just got some cyco coco and the cyco bloom line so maybe ill give er a whirl. Good shit man! Keep it up. Peace from the 303!

Always good to hear from you motive! I love coco for everything! I'm considering giving a nice organic super soil that I got a recipe for a try over summer outdoors. No weed outdoor tho.

White Urkel, I smoked some of this a while back from a dispensary that tested it at 26% total THCs. It had that nice urkle grape funk with it and was literally WHITE. I hope you get an keeper of equal or better quality with yours!

Thanks Meeks for showcasing this grow for the betterment of society!:banana1sv6:

I would not mind getting some 26% THC buds, I mean, seems a little low, I like to shoot for at least 35%, but with the purps and the grape funk I think I could settle at 26% white urkle. (for those of you who didn't get the sarcasm, let me save you the trouble of posting about 35% not being possible and so on)

Thanks for supporting the same community CMT!

Lookin good in the coco... Keep up the good work!

Thanks Pezo!

-Meeks:volcano:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Update for the White Urkle Ladies! They have recently been tied over sideways to promote lower shoot growth and slow the growth of the new tops. In just 2 days they have fully adjusted and shot up a bunch of new growth. I didn't get any good shots of them the day they were tied over, but basically there was very limited lower branch growth, and now there is a lot! Here are some shots from yesterday:

IMG_6578.jpg
IMG_65791.jpg
IMG_6580.jpg
IMG_6581.jpg
IMG_6582.jpg
IMG_6583.jpg
IMG_6584.jpg
IMG_6586.jpg

They should be ready to go under the 1000w Dual Arc, in 2.5 weeks or less.

-Meeks :rauch08:

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
keep up the great work bro! Your doin them aldies proper!

:character0180:

Latest posts

Top Bottom