White Urkle in Coco, CO2, Dual-Arc, 2nd Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Ok so the White Urkle ladies have been under 12/12 lighting for a little over a week now but I would say they are 1 week into flowering right now, maybe less because of how long it is taking them to transition. I have between 8 and 10 tops per plant and I think this grow is going to go a lot smoother than the WiFi. Here are some shots from today right before and after I put the second screen layer on.

IMG_000511.jpg
IMG_00048.jpg
IMG_00039.jpg
IMG_00029.jpg
IMG_00213.jpg

Hope everyone had a great holiday, and Happy Early New Year!

-Meeks :animbong:

kushluvr

kushluvr

alright.......u seem ready for this one...!!!

looks perfect bro.....gonna be watchin!!:passingjoint::passingjoint:

singlespeed

singlespeed

Man, you all sort of grows happening. The WU is lookin good. How is your WIFI doing?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
alright.......u seem ready for this one...!!!

looks perfect bro.....gonna be watchin!!:passingjoint::passingjoint:

I am ready! I think they may have been just slightly over veg'd but this is going to be worlds apart from my WiFi grow in result I am thinking! Thanks for looking at all my logs Kush!

Man, you all sort of grows happening. The WU is lookin good. How is your WIFI doing?

I have all sorts of shit going on! I have a bunch of other genetics that I want to search through, but I think I want to give the WiFi a second try before to much time passes, so I will be taking some clones of my favorite plant once I have a chance to taste the smoke of each phenotype. It would be much easier to see how the WiFi is doing just by taking a look at my recent update in the WiFi log, rather than me reposting it all here. Thanks for stopping by Single!

-Meeks

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking KILLER Bro! Loving the screens, great work man! I hope this set turns out more to your liking than the WIFI. Good luck bro! Happy Holidays to you as well. Peace , MOTIV!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking KILLER Bro! Loving the screens, great work man! I hope this set turns out more to your liking than the WIFI. Good luck bro! Happy Holidays to you as well. Peace , MOTIV!

Thanks MOTIV! The screens got a nice subtle upgrade since the last round, and I am liking it so far.

-Meeks

B

BayouBud

Beautiful Girls Here!!!

WoW... Your plants are sooo friggin beautiful & Green... I thought I had a green thumb... Your whole friggin hand must be green.. GREAT JOB
Keep Up the Good Work... Im subd in.. THANKS

Be Kynd,
BAYOU
:character0035:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
WoW... Your plants are sooo friggin beautiful & Green... I thought I had a green thumb... Your whole friggin hand must be green.. GREAT JOB
Keep Up the Good Work... Im subd in.. THANKS

Be Kynd,
BAYOU
:character0035:

I appreciate your enthusiasm and kind words, thank you Bayou! This should be a really amazing round, the girls are inches taller than yesterday. I cut a branch off today that did not exist 2 days ago, and it measured out at 7.4" long. My plants are going crazy fast right now and I hope they don't stretch for too long!

-Meeks

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

wow, good info. ive never run any of the purple strains before, i had my girls out today cuttin on em and i was noticing how all my phenos were stackin nodes like crazy and i was thinkin they werent gonna stretch at all like the white or the masters, even the skunks didnt jump that much. maybe im just being paraanoid since your description has me thinkin along the lines of a wifi but it cant be that bad, can it? 7 inches in 2 days?...
:confused0054:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
wow, good info. ive never run any of the purple strains before, i had my girls out today cuttin on em and i was noticing how all my phenos were stackin nodes like crazy and i was thinkin they werent gonna stretch at all like the white or the masters, even the skunks didnt jump that much. maybe im just being paraanoid since your description has me thinkin along the lines of a wifi but it cant be that bad, can it? 7 inches in 2 days?...
:confused0054:

My WiFi did not have insane stretch, maybe 3x what they were when they went into flower at most. The 7 inch growth I was referring to was seen in a side branch, coming off one of my main stems. It was no more than a few leaves and less than an inch just 2 days ago, then today, it was the length I stated and almost as thick as a pencil at the base of the stem. I think these girls are happy and I am really excited to see how they are looking in a few weeks! Thanks for stopping in!

-Meeks

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn! You have all the strains on my wish list! LOL This looks like it is going to be epic! Hope you don't mind me tagging along.

Grow Safe

SDC

OGONLY

OGONLY

Looking good Meeks! My White Urkle didn't stretch much at all, but it has like 10 tops. I've noticed that a plant with 10 or so tops stretches alot less than one with say 4 or 5.

What are the frames of your screens made out of? Looks like bamboo tied together.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn! You have all the strains on my wish list! LOL This looks like it is going to be epic! Hope you don't mind me tagging along.

Grow Safe

SDC

Haha, then your wish list was very similar to mine, because my wish list was ALL GEAR by OGRaskal. . . and I got almost everything I wanted. The White Strawberry still eludes me, but my collection will keep me busy for some time! This run should be crazy, it is still looking amazing and growing fast, every day new growth is clearly noticeable. I am happy to have you along for the ride SDC!

Looking good Meeks! My White Urkle didn't stretch much at all, but it has like 10 tops. I've noticed that a plant with 10 or so tops stretches alot less than one with say 4 or 5.

What are the frames of your screens made out of? Looks like bamboo tied together.

My White Urkles all have 7 or 8 tops, and they each have 1 or 2 small branches in the center just so there aren't holes in my canopy where my trucks are getting sunburnt. All tops have grown at least 18" since I made the flip slightly less than 2 weeks ago, some significantly more than that. The frames on the screen are made of bamboo, like you thought, I picked up bamboo stakes that were 5' and cut them to the lengths I needed. Thanks for stopping in OG!

Here are a few shots I took today, they are looking awesome, maybe just slightly under fed, but I would rather that than get the claw like last round. The House & Garden runs super hot if you follow their feed schedule, so I have dropped it down to 75% of what they recommend in flower, veg I am still following their guide, with great results. Almost all the tops are through the screen, one of the plants is stretching quite a bit less than the others and may not make it through but we will just have to wait and see. Fruit set has clearly begun, small fruit are now visible at every node, and the tops are going to be fuzzy white puff balls very soon. I can see the first glimpse of trichomes, but nothing that would show in a picture. I am super excited to see how these girls fill out!!

IMG_00278.jpg

IMG_00335.jpg

IMG_00346.jpg

IMG_00357.jpg

(sorry for the sideways picture)

I hope everyone is having a great New Year, 2012 is going to be filled with FIRE!

-Meeks:cool0010:

kushluvr

kushluvr

Killing it dude...........looking stellar! this run should go 10x ezr! already looking great...keep it up!

xrob415x

xrob415x

I too have gotten the claw on my grape apes from running close to the scheduled ammounts. Would almost get it around the same time week 5 to 6 of flower when I tried goin 10ml per gallon. I have a friend who adds more the higher nitrogen portion of the base 2 to 3 mls less that the other later during flower. Have any thoughts on this?

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Girls are lookin' good! I'm diggin' the canopy management Meeks... :cool

B

BayouBud

This grow is coming along very nicely. I'm still so very envious to your room! Meticulous, love the design and the time & dedication you have put into your entire grow! Thanks for the show, Keep it coming!
BAYOU

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Killing it dude...........looking stellar! this run should go 10x ezr! already looking great...keep it up!

Thanks Kush, this round is a ton more fun because I am happy to see the plants every time I go in, unlike when the WiFi had the claw at this point and I would fear going into the room to see their condition. Stick around for the real show just getting under way here, first visible trichome heads formed today!

I too have gotten the claw on my grape apes from running close to the scheduled ammounts. Would almost get it around the same time week 5 to 6 of flower when I tried goin 10ml per gallon. I have a friend who adds more the higher nitrogen portion of the base 2 to 3 mls less that the other later during flower. Have any thoughts on this?

I was under the impression the Kush was a big feeder, but when I ran H&G nutrients at their full recommended strength (not even the aggressive, just normal) my plants got heavy overdoses, combined with an over feeding of Magic Green, they never truly recovered. This round I am feeding at 70% in flowering after seeing a few leaves start to claw up in the first week at full strength. My thoughts are that nutrient companies want to sell more fertilizer, so even if they recommend toxic doses, people who buy sizes based on recommended doses for a full cycle will buy more. I can't really share any more than that because you haven't told me what company or product you claim your using at 10ml per gal. If its H&G then I don't have any experience dosing part A higher or lower than part B. Sorry, all I know is that the N-P-K is very low on both, in the decimals for all 3.

Girls are lookin' good! I'm diggin' the canopy management Meeks... :cool

Thanks a lot Shady! I am having some good luck with my canopy this round. Almost everything is evening out just the way I had hoped. I think the stretch is coming to an end, they are still taller ever time I go in, but not more than an inch, which is much less than before. I did some extra spreading of the tops that had not reached the second screen layer by tying them out to the stake polls with the same green twin I used for the screen. These tops should be massive once they start to fill out!

This grow is coming along very nicely. I'm still so very envious to your room! Meticulous, love the design and the time & dedication you have put into your entire grow! Thanks for the show, Keep it coming!
BAYOU

Bayou you positive vibes are always very appreciated!! I love this hobby and hope one day to make it my profession so I try to learn as much as I can, and the best way to do that is attempt perfection, and learn from where I fall short. This round is one or two steps closer to that goal!

Here are tonights update photos:

IMG_00665.jpg

IMG_00673.jpg

IMG_00692.jpg

IMG_00704.jpg

IMG_00713.jpg

IMG_00762.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_00781.jpg

I hope everyone is ready for the fun to begin, these girls will be swelling and frosting up like crazy over the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

-Meeks:smiley_joint::smiley_joint:

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking very happy Meeks! Glad to hear that this round is going better and as you'd hoped. Keep it up buddy! Peace man! MOTIV!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Looking very happy Meeks! Glad to hear that this round is going better and as you'd hoped. Keep it up buddy! Peace man! MOTIV!

Thanks MOTIV! The plant in the back left is still stretching, it was a couple inches taller this morning again! Hopefully my canopy doesn't get too imbalanced, the front right plant does not seem to have nearly as much stretch. Most of the stems are now thicker than a sharpie almost all the way up, some are still pencil thickness, while others are fat sharpie thickness. All I can say is that last run (WiFi) would be great if I got 1 lb. after all the problems. This run I will for sure have my sights set on 2 lbs, and maybe get lucky enough to achieve that!

-Meeks

Top Bottom