Who Else Runs Spydrx-plus By Fluence?

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Just curious on who else runs these lights or the other variations they offer. So far my experience has been excellent. It out performs any other light I have run. These run 6 inches above canopy and very cool. It's a true 4x4 light and the adjustable blades are amazing. You can tilt the individual lights on axis. I also added in a 4 foot uv setup onto them. I got 4 lights tucked in. I run two of these currently and will be getting a 3rd next month for veg room. Right now I'm using my old leds in veg. I use a platinum p600 and a t5 setup for my seedlings and clones.

3 spydrxplus both
I

igroweedgood

I made the switch to spydrx plus from gavitas. I love them as far as heat and everything but still trying to dial in a few things as I have never grown under LED before. But all I can say is wow, these lights are amazing. 2 harvests under my belt with them and my plants has never been so frosty!! and that electric bill was looking mighty fine as well!!

Dunge

Dunge

I made the switch to spydrx plus from gavitas. I love them as far as heat and everything but still trying to dial in a few things as I have never grown under LED before. But all I can say is wow, these lights are amazing. 2 harvests under my belt with them and my plants has never been so frosty!! and that electric bill was looking mighty fine as well!!
For a first post you sure cover all the marketing triggers.
Post picks for vindication.

Leew421

Leew421

You can have big plants too. My grow style lends to less veg time but I'm about to swap it up. I got my last run in the staging area now and have 4 more weeks left or more till they go in so they will be huge by then. I'm changing to a single cola plant grow next. I'll be doing 36 on a 4x4 table under one light. I have 2 plus lights for flower and alrenate the tables to get a harvest every month. In veg I use the non us Spydrx and also use 2 4x8 t5 fixtures on the other side. My goal is to hit 3 a light. I was close when I ran some skywalker kush. I ran 16 in 3 gallon

Dunge

Dunge

When you run multiple lights like that its better to keep them higher,The crosslighting has more benefit than having them closer.
This raises a great question that I have been troubled with for some time.
The inverse-square law relates to a point source of light.
The geometry of garden lighting never even approximates this condition, and thus is of little use in positioning lights.

Top Bottom