For Sale 🔷Slurricane #7🔷 Breeder cut 🧬

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Introducing the In-house 🧬 Sluricane No. 7 Breeder Cut now available at Elite Cut Genetics! Elevate your cultivation game with this premium strain. Exclusively crafted for connoisseurs, it's a must-have for cannabis enthusiasts. Don't miss out on the top-tier genetics. Elevate your grow, elevate your experience!

The original slurricane is a Dosidos x Purple Punch cross. The number 7 was selected from a large population of plants for its insane resin production and has a 50/50 split of characteristics from both parents! Hit the DM to secure yours and ask about the other Cultivars we offer! Here’s our main clone thread ⬇️

All of our products are farm bill compliant. We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. All sales will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final.
Slurricane 7 breeder cut
Slurricane 7 breeder cut 2
Slurricane 7 breeder cut 3

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ 1 slurricane #7 left ‼️ GET A FREE TROP CHERRY small teen with your purchase!!!

I have a lot of messages and I know there was plenty of ppl who told me to message them when it was ready but those messages are lost in the abyss of message in my inbox. Tap in!!!
IMG 7703
IMG 7702

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ 1 slurricane #7 left ‼️ GET A FREE TROP CHERRY small teen with your purchase!!!

I have a lot of messages and I know there was plenty of ppl who told me to message them when it was ready but those messages are lost in the abyss of message in my inbox. Tap in!!!View attachment 2089116View attachment 2089117
🚨 SOLD 🚨

no more small teens but freshly rooted will be available next week. DM to secure yours or to find out what we have left in our small teen stock.

Check out our main 🧬 thread ⬇️

C

climbit

Introducing the In-house 🧬 Sluricane No. 7 Breeder Cut now available at Elite Cut Genetics! Elevate your cultivation game with this premium strain. Exclusively crafted for connoisseurs, it's a must-have for cannabis enthusiasts. Don't miss out on the top-tier genetics. Elevate your grow, elevate your experience!

The original slurricane is a Dosidos x Purple Punch cross. The number 7 was selected from a large population of plants for its insane resin production and has a 50/50 split of characteristics from both parents! Hit the DM to secure yours and ask about the other Cultivars we offer! Here’s our main clone thread ⬇️

All of our products are farm bill compliant. We encourage all customers to follow the laws set forth by their Country, State / Province and local municipalities. All sales will be considered sold FOR NOVELTY PURPOSES ONLY! We take no responsibility if they are used in any fashion that can be considered illicit or illegal. All sales are final.View attachment 2083543View attachment 2083544View attachment 2083545
Lmao that bud looks like a snowball.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Slurricane #7 coming along nicely. Hit the DM to secure yours or if you have any questions. Bundle this with one of our other cultivars.
IMG 0160

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Insane frost and tropical candy terps! We have this available and more! Hit the DM to secure your cuts or if you have any questions.
IMG 0328

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Do you guys have enough room to pick through phenotypes on your crosses. I feel like some people breed in Closets just for Fun whereas others pick Phenotypes out of a Thousand plants. Maybe back or crossing already validated great Phenotypes is sufficient. I honestly don't know. Please educate me...

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Do you guys have enough room to pick through phenotypes on your crosses. I feel like some people breed in Closets just for Fun whereas others pick Phenotypes out of a Thousand plants. Maybe back or crossing already validated great Phenotypes is sufficient. I honestly don't know. Please educate me...
Do you follow us on IG?. We only show so much on there. Yes it’s not for faint hearted. Picking phenotypes is no easy task from larger populations of plants. Lots of notes on the vigor, root mass, internode spacing, bud size/density, terpenes, frost, and of course the effect which is where close supporters come in.

Elite Cut Genetics will make 1 off crosses of some of the hottest genetics on the market. We will also refine our favorites into F2 generation and beyond. This year we will release our own breeder cut to the masses. I think for any grower space will always be an issue. You tend to take on more and more and it becomes a lot to manage.

I go into depth about all this in the upcoming podcast I was featured on called “The Garden Talk Podacst” created by Mr Grow. Dropping April 27th!!!
IMG 1648

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Tap in for our buy 2 get 2 FREE spring re up sale! Multiple cultivars available! We have individual for sale threads for each cultivar to help get our thread in the top search results. We have a main all encompassing genetics thread pinned in the clone section. I’ll link that below ⬇️
We have a whole list of new cultivars for our spring additions menu. We have yet to make for sale thread for these cultivars.

New additions
Permanent marker
RS11
Purple Runtz
Purple Skunk
Blueberry Headband
Lemon Cherry Gelato
Gushers
Grape Pie

Plus more!!!
IMG 2279

Top Bottom