🤷‍♀️ excess or deficiency nutrients or virus ? help me 🙏

• Thread starter WeeDoxic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You could be correct with ph ranges because it was many years ago I discovered this and need a revisit myself. But I know it definitely helps.
Yeah mine used to be bang on 6.5 I gave up for a while while I traveled from coffee shop to coffee shop 🤣
Came back not expecting to have to ph only to find while I was away they changed it to 7.4

WeeDoxic

WeeDoxic

what you see ?
IMG 20230703 075335 FILEminimizer

DetroitRuntz

DetroitRuntz

Hi guys . is deficiency or excess ?
Flowering stage week 6
Hydroponic RDWC

ph 5.99
TDS 1100 PPM
day temp 27
Night temp 22
RH 55%
water temp 23
light12-12 mars hydro sp3000 100%

View attachment 1995876View attachment 1995877View attachment 1995878View attachment 1995879View attachment 1995880View attachment 1995881View attachment 1995882View attachment 1995883View attachment 1995882
Russet mites or Broad mites....
Best thing to do is start over, nice and clean.
New cuts and make sure you use microscope because these suckers are very small. 0.1-0.3 mm that's how small. I'm sorry my friend. I myself have been there once or twice. Good luck to you friend..🙂

K

Kamisama

Hi guys, currently working on my first fogponic and trying to prepare for everything, including roots problem.
The setup I ll have consist from 2 tanks, one semi res for draining water from buckets to big tank, so in buckets will have not any stagnant water and I ll use DC fan in small without stop, so the air circulation in bucket chamber will be constant so the fog isnt in bucket forever.

Do u usually add bleach to nutrients solution or hypochlorous acid? I cant get hydroguard.
Wonder, what are your dosage per liter, gallon, which is safe to use during growing and if I should suppose to increase dosage with root size (NOT sure if its supposed to be used during growing as prevention)
I ll obviously clean everything with stronger concentration between growing.

Not sure, if I ll be able to maintain a proper temperature but currently in my octopots res outside of tent its not cold, nor hot. DIdnt measure temp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom