Excess or deficiency nutrients or virus  help me 4
Excess or deficiency nutrients or virus  help me 5
Excess or deficiency nutrients or virus  help me 6
Excess or deficiency nutrients or virus  help me 7
Excess or deficiency nutrients or virus  help me 8
Excess or deficiency nutrients or virus  help me 7

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

it seems to me they are trying to reveg? light cycle wasn't extended acidentally for some days?
Never done hydro and dialed in a RDWC system, but those ppms seems a tad high to me.

Hows your roots looking?

EDIT - What cultivar is that?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Looks like mutations to me. And a few other things, but the weird growth is definitely mutations. There has to be a serious inconsistency in lighting.

B

Boo1965

Hi guys . is deficiency or excess ?
Flowering stage week 6
Hydroponic RDWC

ph 5.99
TDS 1100 PPM
day temp 27
Night temp 22
RH 55%
water temp 23
light12-12 mars hydro sp3000 100%

View attachment 1995876View attachment 1995877View attachment 1995878View attachment 1995879View attachment 1995880View attachment 1995881View attachment 1995882View attachment 1995883View attachment 1995882
The third picture down looks like blight.Hope not, it will destroy a plant in a few days

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
All the weird mutations, fox tailing and the myriad of oddities concerning nutrition. And a possible blight like @Boo1965 was saying. The goings are rough on this one. Honestly I don’t know if I would finish any of those.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Wow what on earth?

Some more info......some just to get things out of the way. Have you looked for bugs?

Your light cycle. Is it a consistent 12/12 and has the dark 12 been interrupted in any way? Light leaks?

When did this start? What's the variety and seed or clobe source?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
reVegging Caused excess or dficiency ? which one !
The deficiency’s on these plants are numerous, it also looks like your ppfd it waaaaay too high as well, cooked plants, wacky nutrients, and a possible virus. Revegging didn’t cause the nutrient issues, but logically, if your plant reverts back to veg and all you are feeding is bloom nutes still, well I call that a ticking time bomb.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
1100ppm is pretty high ive seen monsters on 1000ppm in hydro they get this constantly so it builds up
I’ve grown some soil plants at a grand, I really don’t ever go over that, it starts boron issues and die back in my experience.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I’ve grown some soil plants at a grand, I really don’t ever go over that, it starts boron issues and die back in my experience.
makes sense maybe bud rot aswel cap?. interesting i allways had the thought high levels of ppm had something to do with the die back / rot

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
makes sense maybe bud rot aswel cap?. interesting i allways had the thought high levels of ppm had something to do with the die back / rot
A very distinct possibility as well, if that rh has been that high the entirety of flower, I’m not a gambling man, but I may put a $50 on that.

Top Bottom