1.5X2 Closet Grow Ak-47 XXL Auto, SF-1000 Spider Farmer LED.

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Turn them up dabbie. I ran mine on about 70% in new stage. Too much stretch if you do not go higher in the beginning. Give it at least 70% Worked like a dream for me. They will like it and will grow a bit faster : ) I actually ran mine 70% 12 hours and then cranked to 100% for 12 and they thrived. The reason drivers get so hot is they seal them with a silicone to make them water tight. Got huge starter leaves and the rest is history.

I turn it up a lil each day. I don't wanna burn em.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
20200727 111046
20200727 111300

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

These are maybe 2w per diode. Nothing impressive.
whtas the make of your light 10w is serious.

basscaptain

basscaptain

View attachment 1004933

The Capt's Candy did not sprout.. broke the seed open, its empty inside, the seeds are not mature sadly :(

I think @basscaptain said something about those tho didn't ya??

@SpiderFarmerLED On the real 150 for these lights is a lil over priced, You guys should check out teh market and see that other lights at the same watt and board configuration, are running about 20-30$ cheaper then this. Its kind of a turn off.

Other then that right now i like the light, Cranked up to 100% she runs hot, NEEDS HEAT SINKS!!! Or the boards gona flex, I have a fan on the light when its 100% to keep it cooler but thats costing more an outlet plug and electricity and more amps used. Not Ideal really.. I'm already maxing out on plugs and amps.
yes sir I did say they may NOT Run..............................

I have put it in writing on all the seals if you really look...LOL🧐😎😇

basscaptain

basscaptain

I didn't send the county road because that was the wroste one...... I dropped about 60 of each the other day for nothing I have about 60-75 of each left I'll try again...... v2 os going but after yesterday I have a felling my outdoor grow is DONE........................ 7 months of work gone... I may get a few plants to finish I'm hoping now for 2lbs for winter smoke only....Oh Well it's Growing in a new area...... Tn 1 me 0...lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Also the cat knocked my temp gauge into the lil shit and that's why its bent on the leafs.. yay fuxk me right... cats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom