reloader

reloader

6S4
6S1
6S2
6S3

reloader

reloader

Well I finally got some room, so off to the flower room with this gal. She is a beautiful & healthy looking Pineapple Chunk vegged for about 2.5 months. Since my veg room is down the hall from my flower room, I use a dolly for these plants, too heavy to carry.
Fr1
Fr2

reloader

reloader

Did you get some more space? I thought you only had one 600.

Everything is looking great, definitely doing something right.

Hey Panda, thanks for your support. Sorry if I misspoke, but I have 1 light per plant, I actually run 3 to 4 lights at a time in a 7x7x7 tent
I will try & post some good pics of the last harvest. I was able to pull 11 oz of Pineapple dry + an additional 1.3 oz of popcorn. Yes popcorn buds the size of walnuts. So 12.3 for this last plant. Which really only works out to 344 gr per light, but with a single plant. Here is a pic of pocorn left. Trimmed it out and gained another 1.3 oz. Who says popcorn isn't worthy, lol.
Pcrn

reloader

reloader

Ok, I may have one here. Here is pre flower pic/and a couple pics @ around 31 days. She is a monster & spans nearly 4 ft. I have been trying to move into my new set up but I can't move this plant right now. Pics don't do it justice, but this gal has some girth!
Fr2
Tcc2
Tcc3

Tcc1
Fr2
Tcc2
Tcc3

reloader

reloader

Sorry for doubles? I tried to edit, but I guess I exceeded the 5 min lol.

OmanaHashash

OmanaHashash

View attachment 333520 Here is another I have going at 14 days in, It is a Cenex, (very dense bud) & this one is going to be an absolute monster.

Cenex can be a big producer! Wish I still had it going in my garden. Our family of friends calls it "Hobo Glow" just makes the night time better. :happy:
I hope you'll post more of her.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Great grow, got some dank stick for shure there! Sure would like to be standing next to them, cause the pics don't do justice. Some of the colas look to be a foot and a half. Some leafs look burned or Ph is off, hard to tell from pics, otherwise look frikin great!

A

AlterEgo860

pineapple express? and u did 13 zips off how much wattage?

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Hi reloader
Do you think if running a 1000 watt would produce and more?

Top Bottom