10 Month Vegged. Need To Do Something

• Thread starter Bearfamfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Hi everyone. I have been really dragging my feet getting going again since I had to stop farming a few years ago. Anyway I popped this purple Chem seed march 2016. I had big plans for her but work had me traveling so much I was forced to keep her in a closet with cfl's while I was gone. My buddy watched her while I was out of town and took cutting here and there. Well now I have this untrained monster stuck in a small pot and just want to bloom her and get whatever I can out of her until her clones are ready. I am thinking maybe going with a vertical bulb because of how stretchy she got but she is at 5 1/2 ft now with a 8 ft ceiling max. Not sure what to do. Either way hung her under a 600 hps and flipped 2 days ago. Please throw some ideas at me and hopefully we can get a decent harvest out of this mess. Thanks for your help in advance.

10 month vegged need to do something
hiboy

hiboy

Vertical bulbs are more used to put around the plant and not above them so there's no reason to do a vertical bulb with one plant IMO
Since you already flipped there's really not much training to do maybe set out some of the small branches to get some big nugs
Hb

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Definitely transplant immediately! You could build a small pvc cage with trellis netting and try to space your branches out a little then prune off the the interior and lower branches. If you do that it also needs to be done today so branches have time bounce back and stretch out.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Ok what size pot should I upsize too? 5 gallon bucket? I have some supplied left over from a old scrog I can piece together to get this thing spaced out. It's just so tall that I was thinking I would need some side lighting to help penetrate deeper.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok what size pot should I upsize too? 5 gallon bucket? I have some supplied left over from a old scrog I can piece together to get this thing spaced out. It's just so tall that I was thinking I would need some side lighting to help penetrate deeper.
The 600 hps will be fine mate it will hang some great buds on it you will be surprised.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

What size are u in now? Ideally i would say go to 10 gallon for that size of plant but considering you are in flower roots wont fill it up in 2 weeks. 5 gallon should be fine considering the circumstances. Yeah as was stated above vertical lighting isnt ideal for a one plant 1 light set up. Try to pull those branches down as much as u can. Then lollipop your bottoms and hope they shoot out through sides of cage. Its not ideal but you can make it work

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Awesome. Thanks guys. I will do some work and get back to you guys in a couple days with pics. I'm gonna try to spread it open a bit. Should I do any pinching/topping on those shoots that are the tallest after I spread her to let the inner shoots catch up?

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Also on an unrelated note. I have been on a search in socal for someone that has the strain god's gift. A clean version. Years ago I got one from a spot in la that had the worst mite problem I had ever seen. Pretty much destroyed the flower room. Was a never ending battle.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Hey guys so I have this 4x8 tent for flower and a 4x4 tent for veg. 2k is gonna be in the 4x8 and 600 is now in the veg. I have a carbon filter on a 6 inch fan blowing through the hoods. What little ac unit could I get that will go in the tent and could I use it to cool both rooms by sucking the cooled air in the flower room into the veg room?

IMG 1133
Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

You think just another inline into both tents would keep it cool enough? Sucking air from the temp controlled house into the tents. Would I need 2 fans?

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Ok guys. Here's how she's looking. Took a shit load more from her. Also these clones are not looking the hottest Some leaves are curling on the edges. Been feeding 600ppm canna a and b with a 4 ml of cal mg since transplant What should I do

IMG 1147
IMG 1148
IMG 1144
IMG 1145

Latest posts

Top Bottom