10 Month Vegged. Need To Do Something

• Thread starter Bearfamfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Ya I am gonna lower my nutes a bit. I also raised the light another 8 inches and it seems to have helped a bit. So I checked my ro water and I don't know if I need new filters or what but my water is at 300 ppm without nutes. 460 before the ro system. Should I get new filters? I used to be in the 50'S but this ro system has been sitting for years.
Ya.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

IMG 1216
IMG 1220
Ok got the holes drilled for my tables. The one using in veg and the one for flower. Tried to run some tubing to make watering easier. Looks like shit but it works. Also switched the 600 hps out for a mh for veg. Post flower pics when I can get a pic of the momma before lights. Thanks guys.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Eventhorizan you were so right bro. Got the floor table going and the roots are exploding. Thanks so much bro.
Looks good bro! Awesome! Thanks for the shout out too..
Btw it has been my experience to change out the table every 10 to 14 days and to run a flush on all plants every 30 to prevent salt build up in the fabric grow sacks...
Just good advice to prevent problens...

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Thanks Idk if you guys can see it well but there is a bit of purple coming in on the leaves and calyxes. Not sure if it's the bubba coming through or if I should kick up the pk. What u guys think?

Top Bottom