10 Month Vegged. Need To Do Something

• Thread starter Bearfamfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Hi everyone. I have been really dragging my feet getting going again since I had to stop farming a few years ago. Anyway I popped this purple Chem seed march 2016. I had big plans for her but work had me traveling so much I was forced to keep her in a closet with cfl's while I was gone. My buddy watched her while I was out of town and took cutting here and there. Well now I have this untrained monster stuck in a small pot and just want to bloom her and get whatever I can out of her until her clones are ready. I am thinking maybe going with a vertical bulb because of how stretchy she got but she is at 5 1/2 ft now with a 8 ft ceiling max. Not sure what to do. Either way hung her under a 600 hps and flipped 2 days ago. Please throw some ideas at me and hopefully we can get a decent harvest out of this mess. Thanks for your help in advance.
That mom I would have loved to have! Jealous here! Nice anyhow, I hope everything goes good!

Smerb

Smerb

Ok guys. Here's how she's looking. Took a shit load more from her. Also these clones are not looking the hottest Some leaves are curling on the edges. Been feeding 600ppm canna a and b with a 4 ml of cal mg since transplant What should I do
These babies could be too hot, too much light to quickly, or a nutrient prob. Treat them good and they will come back.

jaybodankly

jaybodankly

The center is to tight. Pull the outer branches down and dont let anything grow thru the trellis. This will give you the best use of your light and space.

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

These things are bushing out fast Having to stake down everywhere. The growth in 24 hours is noticeable.

IMG 1149
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Is it the colour of the light or are they a little yellow ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep the hps and also I found my glasses.... O.o I can see a little leaf margins curling and the serrations very deep could be a little heat stress I got that last grow with my 600 hps to help with that I keep my light right up it top of tent and pull white shade cloth over just above the crop it really helps and there's plenty of light getting through I'll snap a few pics of mine soon before lights on .

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Sorry for the crappy lighting. I'll try to get better pics tonight. Some of you will be proud. I trimmed her underparts real good. Just have a nice canopy going now. She was an untrained monster going into flower. Got most of the tallest branches thread through trellis. What you all think

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Here are some pics as lights came on. I am hoping all these little bud site will grow into something decent. Trained her in the trellis way late. But better late than never.
Looks good bro...
U said 4ml of calmag to a gal for them clones?
U might try lowering it a little if nothing else works for you...

Bearfamfarm

Bearfamfarm

Ya I am gonna lower my nutes a bit. I also raised the light another 8 inches and it seems to have helped a bit. So I checked my ro water and I don't know if I need new filters or what but my water is at 300 ppm without nutes. 460 before the ro system. Should I get new filters? I used to be in the 50'S but this ro system has been sitting for years.

IMG 1161
IMG 1162
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya I am gonna lower my nutes a bit. I also raised the light another 8 inches and it seems to have helped a bit. So I checked my ro water and I don't know if I need new filters or what but my water is at 300 ppm without nutes. 460 before the ro system. Should I get new filters? I used to be in the 50'S but this ro system has been sitting for years.
Most definitely! !! Immediately. ..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I would run 2ml/gal of calimag. And set final ec at 1.4 pH at 6 imo...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And why don't u got that flood table set up and them plants in square pots of coco???
That's what you really want to be doing!

Top Bottom