10' x 10' MPB room build

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Loudblunts

OMFGAH!!!! TF!!!

shit is coming together real nice!!!

and good luck with that shit (if you didnt already roll it on the dura stuff) but hell...ya dont need any luck by the looks of thangs bra!!!

looking out-fucking-standing!!!

oh yea, guess what? i was cruising around the superinformation highways and such the other day.... lookie what i found: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=151215

it reminded me of you especially when i seen raised floor! i was like HEY!!! those boys are on to something with the raised floors...put a dick in ya ear & fuck whatcha heard cuz that shit is looking like the beeeskneessss (raised floors)

G

GWAP

Looking professional as always! I expect nothing less from you TF. When i get settled in mine will be raised as well.

If you were getting sleepy maybe you didn't have organic vapor cartridges for the respirator or needed ones.

Keep on keepin' on :bong2:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

lol bro, you're putting a lot of work into this build. The attention to detail will no doubt pay off for ya.
High compliments from none other than the cleanest himself! I have taken many cues from your setup.
Thank you, sir.

Couldn't have said it any better EP. Anyone who puts this much work and details in the room, is gonna kill it with their grow. And a "chippy" here in Australia means a builder, sorry mate:)

Ozzie
Ah, a guy who works with the timber you say? No offense here on the comment at all. Thanks for the support, and bob's your uncle, I will kill it.

OMFGAH!!!! TF!!!

shit is coming together real nice!!!

and good luck with that shit (if you didnt already roll it on the dura stuff) but hell...ya dont need any luck by the looks of thangs bra!!!

looking out-fucking-standing!!!

oh yea, guess what? i was cruising around the superinformation highways and such the other day.... lookie what i found: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=151215

it reminded me of you especially when i seen raised floor! i was like HEY!!! those boys are on to something with the raised floors...put a dick in ya ear & fuck whatcha heard cuz that shit is looking like the beeeskneessss (raised floors)
Thanks,
just taking a break in between coats right now. It's about time I go back for some more fumes. I am not stoned enough yet...
I will have to sign up on that site to see those pics on that thread. I have been so happy here, that I have not really ventured out to other sites much.
If I am not back in a few hours, send some big booty girls to rescue me. At least I can end in style...

L

Loudblunts

lmao gotcha bro!! ill send em with some smoke too!

and oh yea, that thread wasnt nothing in particular, he just had raised floors and he used brute trashcans for individual plant sites that was through the floor...pretty sweet

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

How's this for sweet?
IMG 1378

IMG 1381

IMG 1382

Two coats of Durabak laid down. That is some sticky, hardcore mofo shit right there. Glad to only have touch up left to go.
I will leave that for tomorrow. Enough fumes for one day.
-TF:evilgrin0013:

L

Loudblunts

lmao....how high did you get? lol

and that was quick bra

looks good nonetheless

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

lmao....how high did you get? lol

and that was quick bra

looks good nonetheless

Thanks!
I was pretty high man. Then I painted that shit. Man what fumes!
Decided to put another gallon down, just for good measure. It should be here on Weds. Then I'm done with that.

My goal is to dry run the room in 1 month, working on the weekends mostly, and a few evenings here and there.

Man I must have been high then too. Seems to be a pattern...:bong2:

Well, tomorrow is the big dig for me. I am trenching somewhere upwards of 100' to lay water pipe for the room. Not my favorite thing to do, but it has to be done. Running water is a must. A hose just don't cut it for a MPB garden.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Man, I hope you're not in a rental.

Nope. It's all mine.

Looking professional as always! I expect nothing less from you TF. When i get settled in mine will be raised as well.

If you were getting sleepy maybe you didn't have organic vapor cartridges for the respirator or needed ones.

Keep on keepin' on :bong2:

Thanks buddy. Be great to see you back in action.
Organic cartridges are the ones that I have been using for reference.

And for this weekend's mele:

The garage gets water! :smiley_joint:

We dug a trench a little over 110' long, and 18" deep for a fresh water supply line to route to the garage. We ran 1" schedule 40 pipe. The pipe is very easy to work with. Digging the trench was another story.
Now it's ready to hook up the inside water stuff.

There was an old concrete chunk that was massive from an old basketball hoop.:sign0055:
That thing almost killed us to get out, but we did it. Much cleaner now.
IMG 1388

IMG 1389

IMG 1387

IMG 1394

Drain system will be coming soon boys and girls...

M

mrdizzle

dude your a looney. I love it. its like when I day dream about setting up my room from scratch this is the shit I think of, and your doin it up. Keep it up brother

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks dizzle.
Yep, I have never been quite right in me head.:icon_dizzy:
I pride myself in taking things to a new level. I have built and owned many systems over 20 years, and yes, this is me getting to build my pimped out dream system from scratch.

Lovin' it!

HG23

HG23

This might be obvious, but I don't see it right now. Where is the source water coming from, the house? Why do you say a hose inadequate?

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good TF. You're makin some serious progress Bro!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks Midnight_son,
all that digging really isn't my favorite thing to do, but it just had to get done.

This might be obvious, but I don't see it right now. Where is the source water coming from, the house? Why do you say a hose inadequate?

HG23,
The source of the water comes from a 1" water line that I had set aside, when I was setting up my homes sprinkler system. I just had to run it from the house to the garage.

A hose is inadequate in my opinion for a MPB system, because you need very large amounts of water to fill and run your system, not to mention flushing as well. You also should have a constant supply of filtered water for all this and to top off your res from your daily water uptake. Too much to deal with on a hose.

Besides, I always dreamed of having a good supply of running water for my garden plumbed right in.:)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Oh, I forgot the pic of the big ol' chunk of concrete that we pulled out. Can you say hernia?:whew

IMG 1398
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

looking really impressive...can't wait to see some ladies in there! I wish i had some advice or words of wisdom for you, but something tells me you'll be schooling all of us soon enough...

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

looking really impressive...can't wait to see some ladies in there! I wish i had some advice or words of wisdom for you, but something tells me you'll be schooling all of us soon enough...
Thanks man! I am definitely chomping at the bit to get some girls in this one, myself.
As far as words of wisdom, you have already helped with your thread, as have the other guys out there with some experience running these things. You may be right, one day I may teach somebody, something about this style. Let's just hope it's not how to kill a batch of plants.:D

Top Bottom