$1000 Tent Budget

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A. 3 tents because that's what my space allows, also allows 3 light rotation method, also provides more variable options on use and flexibility.

B. Yield needs to be 1 pound or over every 35-45 days following 3 light rotation.

3 Marshydro 600s = 800 watts FROM THE WALL = 4x4 tent = 16 sqf = 1.5 sqM = 50 watts P/sqf of full spectrum light.. That's more then enough to grow 4 Grade A Indica hybrid plants.
If I was trying to start a business, i WOULDNT start with Mars hydro..
600 watts = 600 grams when you know what your doing,, with a name brand cob setup
prob about a year from now...
And remember there is different quality of bud..
I actually watched my profits double with out ever gaining an ounce more in yield..
Quality from good genetics can have as much impact as yield on the bottom dollar..

Buy 1 tent, and the fixings for it. Try your hand at growing and as you see what you need, then purchase it...
You remind me of so many newbies...
Have you heard the analogy about the old bull and the young bull?
Google it...
Im here to help you in any way I can!
But sometimes I have to say something when I see someone getting the cart ahead of the horse..

If I wasnt scared to throw you in over your head, this would be my recommendation....
or if I had it to do over and respend my money....

build you a 5x5 by 10 height, enclosure out of 2x4"s,plywood, and reflective foam board.
buy a de light
buy a c02 setup
buy a minisplit
buy a dehuey

and most def hydro for the superfast growth..
(I would run a UC system )
but in a 5x5 area
i prob run a flood table,
1/2 gal pots
pure coco

That system would net you 2-3 #'s
Every 90 days.

Add a 2nd tent to veg your plants before the flower,
and now you got 2-3 every 65 days..

these are top of the line numbers and I honestly no disrespect, beleive it will be 2 years min before you can hit them numbers even with every other thing perfect..

There is a 1000 times more to growing, than a seed and some soil

That second tent you can get it taller so you have a clone area up top of tent, with veg area underneath... Use t-5's in that tent.. just a lil 4" fan will circulate the air out the tent pulling in ambient room temps that are already temp/rh controlled...

The greatest thing you will ever do for your grow, is master your environment!

Hope I have helped some!

P

PassTheJ

If I was trying to start a business, i WOULDNT start with Mars hydro..
600 watts = 600 grams when you know what your doing,, with a name brand cob setup
prob about a year from now...
And remember there is different quality of bud..
I actually watched my profits double with out ever gaining an ounce more in yield..
Quality from good genetics can have as much impact as yield on the bottom dollar..

Buy 1 tent, and the fixings for it. Try your hand at growing and as you see what you need, then purchase it...
You remind me of so many newbies...
Have you heard the analogy about the old bull and the young bull?
Google it...
Im here to help you in any way I can!
But sometimes I have to say something when I see someone getting the cart ahead of the horse..

If I wasnt scared to throw you in over your head, this would be my recommendation....
or if I had it to do over and respend my money....

build you a 5x5 by 10 height, enclosure out of 2x4"s,plywood, and reflective foam board.
buy a de light
buy a c02 setup
buy a minisplit
buy a dehuey

and most def hydro for the superfast growth..
(I would run a UC system )
but in a 5x5 area
i prob run a flood table,
1/2 gal pots
pure coco

That system would net you 2-3 #'s
Every 90 days.

Add a 2nd tent to veg your plants before the flower,
and now you got 2-3 every 65 days..

these are top of the line numbers and I honestly no disrespect, beleive it will be 2 years min before you can hit them numbers even with every other thing perfect..

There is a 1000 times more to growing, than a seed and some soil

That second tent you can get it taller so you have a clone area up top of tent, with veg area underneath... Use t-5's in that tent.. just a lil 4" fan will circulate the air out the tent pulling in ambient room temps that are already temp/rh controlled...

The greatest thing you will ever do for your grow, is master your environment!

Hope I have helped some!

Basically killed my plan and offered a more complicated one. Lol. Didn't ask about quality, didn't ask about quantity, just a tent build for $1000.

Whatever, I'm happy with what I have and no, I'm not overdoing it or rushing. A 24 hour veg tent with a T5 4ft 8 Bulb light and 2 flower tents with 3 Marshydro 600s which equal 800 watts out the wall with 50 watts p/sqf.. Phresh filter and 500 cfm hurricane in both flower tents.

This doesn't seem even a little ovekill or more then a "noob" like me can handle.

I used to grow a single plant in my closet from veg to harvest with a fluorescent with smokabe results. I'm also a biochemist with a half acre garden of all sorts and have read multiple books on Cannabis and how to grow it.

I feel very comfortable and confident with this set up. I'm also getting a clone machine to try a 3 tent rotation after some time..

Plants are plants and mother nature is both a control and a variable.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Basically killed my plan and offered a more complicated one. Lol. Didn't ask about quality, didn't ask about quantity, just a tent build for $1000.

Whatever, I'm happy with what I have and no, I'm not overdoing it or rushing. A 24 hour veg tent with a T5 4ft 8 Bulb light and 2 flower tents with 3 Marshydro 600s which equal 800 watts out the wall with 50 watts p/sqf.. Phresh filter and 500 cfm hurricane in both flower tents.

This doesn't seem even a little ovekill or more then a "noob" like me can handle.

I used to grow a single plant in my closet from veg to harvest with a fluorescent with smokabe results. I'm also a biochemist with a half acre garden of all sorts and have read multiple books on Cannabis and how to grow it.

I feel very comfortable and confident with this set up. I'm also getting a clone machine to try a 3 tent rotation after some time..

Plants are plants and mother nature is both a control and a variable.
Im sorry i couldnt be of more help.....................

P

PassTheJ

Im sorry i couldnt be of more help.....................
It's ok, if youd like to help, just paste your $1000 tent build. Imagine I have you 1000 and said listen, it has to be a 4x4 tent and it has to be LED.. I'm just looking for different combinations of LED lights for $600 that'll give me max watts from wall. I'm at 795 watts.. Can't find anything better without downgrading from Marshydro which I don't think is all that good until you hit epistar so downgrading isn't an option..

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

The confusion comes from your blatantly ignorant conclusions of success. Why such a boner for l.e.d. when better results are very obvious and could be achieved with cheaper solutions such as cmh with a single fan ducted to all tents these would change no variables and allow more cash flow and higher r.o.i. You're solidarity with cheap and know it all isms leave me to believe and many other experienced growers to believe that you're in over head. Best of luck.youll need it.

P

PassTheJ

The confusion comes from your blatantly ignorant conclusions of success. Why such a boner for l.e.d. when better results are very obvious and could be achieved with cheaper solutions such as cmh with a single fan ducted to all tents these would change no variables and allow more cash flow and higher r.o.i. You're solidarity with cheap and know it all isms leave me to believe and many other experienced growers to believe that you're in over head. Best of luck.youll need it.

All that over LEDs and how I run my vents? Very sad.. and yet with all that, you didn't actually provide a single ounce of useful information.

You have no clue what my situation is, or why I need my vent setup the way it is, and you sure didn't make a case against LEDs.. I didn't use a single "ism" so it seems to me that you're an armchair bandit who's only purpose to include his 50 cents..

I didn't ask how to save money. I didn't asks how efficient I could be with my vents. I didn't claim LEDS are better then anything else. My gosh, so many levels of ignornace..

$1000 budget.. 4x4 tent.. All you have to do is add what you'd think would be the best setup. If this is too hard, practice that good ol' expression.. Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say.

1816 House

1816 House

Let's give you an example...this is what everyone is trying to get across.

" I used to shoot a bb gun when I was kid and I could hit the target. Now, I'm a Metallurgist with half a ton of ammo, and have read multiple books on Sharpshooting and Trajectory. I know everything about metal , so this should be easy"

Do you really think your going to hit a long range target first time out?
And would you yell at the Marine Sergeant whose trying to teach you to shoot?

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

All that over LEDs and how I run my vents? Very sad.. and yet with all that, you didn't actually provide a single ounce of useful information.

You have no clue what my situation is, or why I need my vent setup the way it is, and you sure didn't make a case against LEDs.. I didn't use a single "ism" so it seems to me that you're an armchair bandit who's only purpose to include his 50 cents..

I didn't ask how to save money. I didn't asks how efficient I could be with my vents. I didn't claim LEDS are better then anything else. My gosh, so many levels of ignornace..

$1000 budget.. 4x4 tent.. All you have to do is add what you'd think would be the best setup. If this is too hard, practice that good ol' expression.. Don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say.

Well, I did in fact post advice. Please run back through and notice the response. I'm not certain you're engaging us for questions but more so that you're posting to prove you're awesome. Please don't take that as offensive, it wasn't. What it was is an explanation to why you are receiving, such as I'm certain you have received them, negative or hateful responses to a ultimately uncertain and well versed topic. You're well informed, in your mind, responses have lacked real knowledge or incite fullness. I'd say to you let go of the reigns till you learn how to ride.

xenon730

xenon730

the other problem i have is that your claims don't match your questions or answers. anyone who truly read multiple books about cannabis or who even researched it properly would not be stuck on your tent setup or mars hydros. i mean just googling mars hydro would mean that anyone serious would never put their entire crop on units with such awful dependability. the other thing is that whatever you're doing with the tents and that money could be used properly and create returns that easily triple anything you can put out with this obviously not thought out plan. nobody wants to help you do this because its a bad idea, plain and simple. please rethink your position here, nobody is trying to do anything but help you do this right so you can do it reasonably and forever.

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

the other problem i have is that your claims don't match your questions or answers. anyone who truly read multiple books about cannabis or who even researched it properly would not be stuck on your tent setup or mars hydros. i mean just googling mars hydro would mean that anyone serious would never put their entire crop on units with such awful dependability. the other thing is that whatever you're doing with the tents and that money could be used properly and create returns that easily triple anything you can put out with this obviously not thought out plan. nobody wants to help you do this because its a bad idea, plain and simple. please rethink your position here, nobody is trying to do anything but help you do this right so you can do it reasonably and forever.

BOOM! That's what I should have said.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

It's ok, if youd like to help, just paste your $1000 tent build. Imagine I have you 1000 and said listen, it has to be a 4x4 tent and it has to be LED.. I'm just looking for different combinations of LED lights for $600 that'll give me max watts from wall. I'm at 795 watts.. Can't find anything better without downgrading from Marshydro which I don't think is all that good until you hit epistar so downgrading isn't an option..

well when we started talking this what i remember,,,
(So I have a budget of $3000)

I was helping you spend that 3000.00 to make 30000.00
Maybe I misunderstood what you was trying to accomplish....

You will have to excuse me as I am getting up there in age..
They dont call me Paw Paw Zan around here for nothing :)

Bro I feel it my responsibility to not let my pit bulls keep snapping at you, so let me make the peace by saying,,,

Just get you a 4x4 tent, a 315 cmh light, and a good fan and filter...
and do it to it brother....
You can always spend some more of that hard earned money down the road...
I PROMISE!

Led's are good growing lights! But not all led's are the same.
75% of them are chineese junk
you will end up with
creme of sum yung guy :)

The way to tell a good led from a bad one..
you can start by knowing that for a 4x4 its gonna costs min $400 for a good light!

Now if you want an LED light,
i got the bros here that will guide you to heaven!
But be prepared to hear 2 things..

MONEY
HONESTY

between spending your money on 1 cob light that cost 600
or 3 generic lights that cost 200

I got your back,, dont be so testy!
I can tell you need to smoke right now lol

we all here want the same thing!

P

PassTheJ

Well considering I never said I knew everything about anything, I'm not sure why stating that reading a few books and have a rather large garden of fruits and vegetables = "know it all".

So basically when I'm on here, I need to have some side drool running down my chin and pray to Allah for any reply regardless of how usless and unnecessary it is..

I know how to grow plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables and even trees. Pot is no different. Goes through the same cycle of other bushes. My blueberry bush acts no different then a pot plant. Germination to fruit.. Everything has its prerequisites and favorable environments but pot still follows mother nature's way.

That being said, AGAIN I ASK, $1000 budget and 4x4 tent. Instead of talking trash or going off subject, someone should just try following the request.

P

PassTheJ

well when we started talking this what i remember,,,
(So I have a budget of $3000)

I was helping you spend that 3000.00 to make 30000.00
Maybe I misunderstood what you was trying to accomplish....

You will have to excuse me as I am getting up there in age..
They dont call me Paw Paw Zan around here for nothing :)

Bro I feel it my responsibility to not let my pit bulls keep snapping at you, so let me make the peace by saying,,,

Just get you a 4x4 tent, a 315 cmh light, and a good fan and filter...
and do it to it brother....
You can always spend some more of that hard earned money down the road...
I PROMISE!

Led's are good growing lights! But not all led's are the same.
75% of them are chineese junk
you will end up with
creme of sum yung guy :)

The way to tell a good led from a bad one..
you can start by knowing that for a 4x4 its gonna costs min $400 for a good light!

Now if you want an LED light,
i got the bros here that will guide you to heaven!
But be prepared to hear 2 things..

MONEY
HONESTY

between spending your money on 1 cob light that cost 600
or 3 generic lights that cost 200

I got your back,, dont be so testy!
I can tell you need to smoke right now lol

we all here want the same thing!

Thank you, idk wtf is wrong with people. Just asked for a simple request. That's why I said 1000 budget. I'm aware of the differences in LEDs so it's really about the best combo of LEDS for your available money.

No one so far could argue that 800 watts from the wall of LED for $450 by marshydro isnt worth it..

1816 House

1816 House

I know nothing, but I know not to use Mars Hydro.

You are looking at a 17"x 11" circuit board with a gazillion little LED's and 50 feet of circuit traces. Boards heat up and crack, circuit traces dissolve, LEDs go out, etc..

For $600, build COBs, that's all integrated into ONE piece!
Just +pos, -neg, and a friggin fan.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well, I did in fact post advice. Please run back through and notice the response. I'm not certain you're engaging us for questions but more so that you're posting to prove you're awesome. Please don't take that as offensive, it wasn't. What it was is an explanation to why you are receiving, such as I'm certain you have received them, negative or hateful responses to a ultimately uncertain and well versed topic. You're well informed, in your mind, responses have lacked real knowledge or incite fullness. I'd say to you let go of the reigns till you learn how to ride.

These guys only growling at you because
WE ALL HAVE
made a purchasing mistake
or
would of went at it different if we had a mulligan.

Beleieve me when I say the farm, and these guys love to see ppl succeed
if just for the comeraderie,
but also once we get your panties pulled up,
then you become a seeker of knowledge,
and with all of us, we become a library of knowledge..
Always evolving and learning,,,,,,,

The library that gave most of us what we have now.....

But dont feel special,,,
we jump on about 1 newbie a week :)

Anyway welcome to the farm!

P

PassTheJ

I know nothing, but I know not to use Mars Hydro.

You are looking at a 17"x 11" circuit board with a gazillion little LED's and 50 feet of circuit traces. Boards heat up and crack, circuit traces dissolve, LEDs go out, etc..

For $600, build COBs, that's all integrated into ONE piece!
Just +pos, -neg, and a friggin fan.

Yea I realize that and custom cob is my only other option. I don't want to go down that path.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well considering I never said I knew everything about anything, I'm not sure why stating that reading a few books and have a rather large garden of fruits and vegetables = "know it all".

So basically when I'm on here, I need to have some side drool running down my chin and pray to Allah for any reply regardless of how usless and unnecessary it is..

I know how to grow plants, flowers, fruits, vegetables and even trees. Pot is no different. Goes through the same cycle of other bushes. My blueberry bush acts no different then a pot plant. Germination to fruit.. Everything has its prerequisites and favorable environments but pot still follows mother nature's way.

That being said, AGAIN I ASK, $1000 budget and 4x4 tent. Instead of talking trash or going off subject, someone should just try following the request.
No !!!!!! Do you pray to allah?

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

Wow, What was my original response to you're thread.... use cob or quantum boards....

Top Bottom