Heavy 16 Roots
Hygrozyme
Great White
*Roots Excelurator

STRAINS
OG Raskal Seeds White Master
Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush
More to come....

Welcome to my grow I want to thank you for visiting. I am excited for my next couple of grows coming up so I decided to let you guys in. I have a couple of things going on here, first up I am going to be using Heavy 16 Roots against House and Gardens Roots Excelurator. I would also like to hear from any other Heavy 16 users that brew their own tea and incorporate into their feeding.

1000 watt growreserva privada skywalker kush og raskal wmk
1000 watt growreserva privada skywalker kush og raskal wmk 2
1000 watt growreserva privada skywalker kush og raskal wmk 3
spacebomb

spacebomb

Wow. Cool ass vid man, I. Didn't know people were doing this :-)lol. And the space and plants look killer bro:-) very very nice, (sorry for the bro, thing. Lol you might be a sister. Ha. They look lush and healthy. I'm really gonna enjoy your show as I just got a 6 ,FEM pack of the skywalker og. I'm looking forwards to running them. Subbeb up with my sleef old chap. Looking forward to seing you in action!. Great luck man.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Nice clean set up.

Never had the Skywalker, but I hear the White Master Kush is pretty good smoke.

I'll be watching. Good luck.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Wow. Cool ass vid man, I. Didn't know people were doing this :-)lol. And the space and plants look killer bro:-) very very nice, (sorry for the bro, thing. Lol you might be a sister. Ha. They look lush and healthy. I'm really gonna enjoy your show as I just got a 6 ,FEM pack of the skywalker og. I'm looking forwards to running them. Subbeb up with my sleef old chap. Looking forward to seing you in action!. Great luck man.

@Spacebonb thanks for being the first to stop by and say hello. I know your going to enjoy popping your Skywalker as much as I did.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Nice clean set up.

Never had the Skywalker, but I hear the White Master Kush is pretty good smoke.

I'll be watching. Good luck.

Thanks Jack, WMK in my fav strain of all time just still working on the secret on how to pull big yields.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I also would love to try the wmk .Maybee ,1 .day, I'll be lucky enough to get some of these!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Check out a member here named Baked Reality. He just did a run a while back with WMK, but in hydro.

He may have some tips for you. I'm pretty sure she is a big eater.

You should do well with the Heavy 16.

spacebomb

spacebomb

It looks really amazing like eh. Is it also known aspurple mastr KUSH? Or is that a dif cut? .eitherway I'm mulling over getting a pack.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

I germinated seeds yesterday and decided to make a tutorial. This is the method I use, How do you germinate your seeds?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Kool vids.. Good luck with this grow.. I got a pack of WMK I need 2 get 2..

spacebomb

spacebomb

Another amazing vid. :-)good luck brother .I'm really diggin your vids
:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

I havnt. I'm limited in what I can acsess over. Here. But I just got caps packs so I'm happy:-) I put my seeds into water and that usually works in 12,24.hours. there ready for root riot cubes :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

It looks like a exellent pack that your tea is in:-) let me know how it works for you bro:-).

spacebomb

spacebomb

I'm gagging for a. Wmk plant or two. Lol, can't wait man. :-) and good work bro:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah but is it 100safe? Like will I get the alien gear I want it has any1 ,had TROUBLE with getting their seeds etc. Cos there's a few packs I want on here. Just not used to sending cash to a bloke I don't know eh bro :(?

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

I think they deleted my post about seed bank review dot com.

*New Strains on the way*
Barney's Farm Liberty Haze
Dinafem Critical +
Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy
Cali Connection Girl Scout Cookies
*Freebies*
Royal Queen Seeds Sour D
Royal Queen Seeds Royal Blue Matic

Latest posts

Top Bottom