1000 Watt Grow:Reserva Privada Skywalker kush, OG Raskal WMK

• Thread starter Jandeorganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey bro, how did you enjoy your wax? Was it tasty eh bro,
:-) LP lol. I hope you enjoy your concert to man eh, I have heard of phish, gratefulldead, etc. That's supposedly were the chem and the og KUSH, etc (real proper goof night bro eh :-) man, I wish I knew you in real life man. It would be soo badass to meet up with some one quiet like right, ?.. hope that you have a

spacebomb

spacebomb

Hey bro, how did you enjoy your wax? Was it tasty eh bro,
:-) LP lol. I hope you enjoy your concert to man eh, I have heard of phish, gratefulldead, etc. That's supposedly were the chem and the og KUSH, etc (real proper goof night bro eh :-) man, I wish I knew you in real life man. It would be soo badass to meet up with some one quiet like right, ?.. hope that you have a

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Much respect spacebonb! Where on this crazy planet are you? The OG Raskal wax hits you good. What do have going on this summer any big plans?

spacebomb

spacebomb

I'm in the stinking UK bro. Just the usuall summer plans, not much really :-) that ^ last message got scrambled up somehow, I'm just going to up grade to a bigger tent and more lights. What about you man. Big fun in the sun eh,:-) happy dabbin bro:-).

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

I would mind living in the UK..I am a Chelsea supporter and I love football. I should visiting the UK in the next year or so. I going to shows and traveling the good ole USA and trying to get my growing skills up this summer

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

We will win the league next season!

spacebomb

spacebomb

Nice, I think you are better of were you are bro, in ya pretty Crappy ere mate :-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

Chelsea fan ere 2:-) small ass world eh. Nice vid aswell man.nice + clean tent. It can get dusty in a hurry with soil eh. Yours is. Nice tho. What size is the tent bro? 1.2 .like mine?. Happy dabbin bro eh.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

New Strains arrived today and I quickly got to germinating them. I super excited to have these strains in my garden to go along with the others. I got the Cali Connection Girl Scout cookies, I know I know it's not the real thing. I just want to see what Cali connection has going on so that I can make and form my own opinion instead of listening to these nuckle heads on the Internet. I will be in San Francisco in a few months. Guys what dispensary can I pick up a true Girl Scout Cookie cut?

spacebomb

spacebomb

There not that bad jaden mate:-) my girl runs her, and it's nice
.pretty HASHY in taste. ,remind me of chocolate for some reason. My girls, every day choice. She loves to rip it through a bong:-) I like a joint eh. Good luck brother eh :-)

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I have tickets for Aug 30 and Sept 1. Are you going to any other shows this summer??

Yeh, man....all three nights and camping, like the last three years.. I can't wait! What a great encore for the tour, no? Let's share a few spliffs at the shows this year. I'm 100% organic too. I will IM you soon..

Plants are looking great, btw!

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Yeh, man....all three nights and camping, like the last three years.. I can't wait! What a great encore for the tour, no? Let's share a few spliffs at the shows this year. I'm 100% organic too. I will IM you soon..

Plants are looking great, btw!

Thanks MtGrow! We will def meet up @Dicks I can't wait! Here is a video I shot @Dicks last year!

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Whats up PHARMERS I hope the weekend is treating you all nice.I checked on the seedlings and they are doing work. All have popped and are growing tap roots but the Royal Queen Bluematic. My plants were dropping a bit last night. I have been trying to figure out whats going on and the only thing that I can think of is that I have overwatered.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the hydroponics store with a picture of my plants b/c they were drooping and I was concerned. They guy told me that they looked fine and that they were drooping b/c they did not have enough humidity. I did admit that I had not been foliar spraying like I should have been. They droop and I let my soil dry out as much as possible and they droop within 1 day and a half of not have any water. Then he told me that this would happen to another grower he knew and that It would happen to him at the beginning of flower and then would snap out of it 2 weeks into flower and the same thing happen to me. I am thinking that they will snap out this this in the next week or so. I will post pictures tonight when the light cuts back on.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Yeah, interesred in seeing the pics! Nice work on the new drops bro:-) your going to be a buzy lil bee. With all the new babies:-) cool man. I can't wait to see. I'm just about to finish itup with these ace of spades and the 3,spacebombs. And I've got 4.of the SKYWALKER in and 2,kushberry, and 2,rainbow Jones :-) I'm pretty happy with that man eh :-). I'll try to put at least a few pictures on? . (Wary) due 2, ,locale, haha. I just know that I'm gonna have to many. I might even have to stick a couple in 11,l pots:(.
Happy dabbin bro.

spacebomb

spacebomb

they seem. sound , good, from here like eh! maybee a little droopy,? but most og,s are dificult to dial in eh.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Hey man its weird..yeah watch couple weeks and they will bounce back you are right. Thanks! Just needed to hear it from someone else.

spacebomb

spacebomb

thats the correct mentality man, course they will right them selves eh:-).

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

@spacebonb chelsea played man city today in the states in yankee stadium may not big for you but it was crazy for Americans

Top Bottom