• Tagged users None
Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Whats up Pharmers here is the Start of week 7

Skywalker Kush

OG Raskal WMK

Dad

Dad

Loving how those WMK look like jimmy's socal mk with that blingbling of the white :) I lookforward to more content from yah.

spacebomb

spacebomb

Oh wow,
Great plants...that SW looks just like mine...very lanky with small dense buds...mine smells of a deep fuel funk..
is it a lemony fuel type of og yea?:-)or the more spicey kucsh types?. well uv .just said anyway eh
.lol. im groming these atm.thanks to the dude here growing his out inspired me to pop my pack.i only had the room for 4,but they hella easy going in veg.lush praying lreaves etc.im only 1,week into bloom and a stem rub is sooo nicde smelling:-)i can tell im in line for some real dAnk thats for sure. whats the ,best, booster,weight gainser for em in yours personall. oppinion pls?.ta man.
space

M

mrueeda

Oh wow,
is it a lemony fuel type of og yea?:)or the more spicey kucsh types?. well uv .just said anyway eh
.lol. im groming these atm.thanks to the dude here growing his out inspired me to pop my pack.i only had the room for 4,but they hella easy going in veg.lush praying lreaves etc.im only 1,week into bloom and a stem rub is sooo nicde smelling:)i can tell im in line for some real dAnk thats for sure. whats the ,best, booster,weight gainser for em in yours personall. oppinion pls?.ta man.
space

Definetly on the lemony fuel side...still waiting for the chop though...

Damn this wmk is frosty as hell congrats..

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh very good.i love that og taste man.like soo many do:-)lol its lovelly.and j.o bro uv pullegd them w.m.k of flawlessly bro.truly beutifull man.way to grow brother.props on a job VERY WELL done.
space
Definetly on the lemony fuel side...still waiting for the chop though...

Damn this wmk is frosty as hell congrats..

Top Bottom