1000 Watt Grow:Reserva Privada Skywalker kush, OG Raskal WMK

• Thread starter Jandeorganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

if you give them faders some sugars nowlike mollasres yka plants will be heavier.carbo loading when you start to get organic fade, :-)
spacebomb.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

if you give them faders some sugars nowlike mollasres yka plants will be heavier.carbo loading when you start to get organic fade, :-)
spacebomb.

I started adding molasses into my tea this week and I am defiantly going to use it for the rest of the run.

spacebomb

spacebomb

hey there ya go bro:-)lol. i think the best time to use extra mollases is when you start getting organic fade eh.it really seams to boost them and i flush with em 2:-)it adds a ton of weight.and size.so how ya liking the moab? would you reckomend tyrying it of?.
space.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

hey there ya go bro:-)lol. i think the best time to use extra mollases is when you start getting organic fade eh.it really seams to boost them and i flush with em 2:-)it adds a ton of weight.and size.so how ya liking the moab? would you reckomend tyrying it of?.
space.

Yes I would. There is some stuff on the web about and a lot of people say to use it at the beginning and end of flower. I recommend using it all the way through the run and quit before the flush. Space are you in soil?

spacebomb

spacebomb

yes im in soil!
Yes I would. There is some stuff on the web about and a lot of people say to use it at the beginning and end of flower. I recommend using it all the way through the run and quit before the flush. Space are you in soil?

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

uyeah mate.only 4,tho?.

My skywalker is way over grown for my space they double in size. Lst,top, and FIM I am going to do my best to keep short. Next run i am going to keep them short and use a trellis get that even canopy and get the light as close as I can.

spacebomb

spacebomb

haha thanks, i was gonna ask ya about the stretch.so typical og eh.a 10,, inch plant turns to a 2 , 3 ft plant.whats the yeild like bro?.
space.
My skywalker is way over grown for my space they double in size. Lst,top, and FIM I am going to do my best to keep short. Next run i am going to keep them short and use a trellis get that even canopy and get the light as close as I can.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

The buds seem small right now, but there are a lot of bud sites. The WMK just started to take off in the past 2 days so I am thinking in the next couple of days that the SKywalker will take off but I really can't compare it to the WMK b/c they are 2 different strains. I am just now getting trichcomes on the Skywalker when I have been seeing them on the WMK since last week

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh well at least im gathering info on her. im now just going with 15,l poots and maybee 4,weeks in the veg tent.unless classic remix has any objections.lol

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Pharmers!
What's happin! I am here to bring you the start of week 5 of bloom for my flowers
WMK (top) and SKYWALKER (Bottom)

WMK

WMK

WMK

WMK

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Here are some new shots of the 2 auto flowers that are growing under LED. Guess what?? I topped both of the autos. Some say to treat them like you would any other flower and others say not to, that the flower doesn't have enough time to recover. Let see what happens!

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Still growing, I am going to run Skywalker for 9 weeks and the WMK for 8..I will put up some pics tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom