105 Mixed Sativas inc. SSH, Afghan Haze, ASH, Pursangs, Oriental Express, Sonic Boom

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
hahaha, sounds about right bro.

Man, I taken another 3 down today, think that will be 13-14 intotal. So quite afew more to come. Tent still looks full, I love it. And my jars are filling up daily. Wohoo.

Cheers pimpin.

S

sunsimulator

very nice

Very good Job brother herb!

my ash are just in 15 days flower lol . i went down with 4 seeds came out with one female. She is looking good !
from the looks of your time line ,, it will be in there with the next round lol .

Diesels , and pollen

Ya know i been working diesel lines ,, see nanners ,, imho
i think most all are sterile. Not all would be ,, or maybe the pollens micron size is not compatible with the Pistils .
the size has alot to do with pollination , or it could be other reason , but i don;t get seeds from nanners off diesel offspring ,, if i do .. it is prolly 10 at most .
weird lil lady !! But i also know in the genetic world .
That THE PERFECT FEMALE IS INFACT MALE !!
i know that sounds funny ,, but think about it for a min ,, see if u get what im saying.

great grow thanks for posting ,, it has helped me see things i need to see about the same plant u and i grow lol. seems were always planting some the same strains
lol .

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
haha, I think infact sun, we are the same person. Just when I go to bed my mind drifts into your body.... and vice versa. He he. Oh dear im smoking some good shit....

Oh, don't forget sun that these had NO veg time. Germ under 12/12. So I reckon you can take a good 3-4 weeks of the times. I highly doubt the clones from these ashes will take much longer than 80 days.

And yeah man, the perfect female being male. Or perhap the perfect plant is male. I know for a fact that I would pay 20 x the price for a male than a female. (A proven selected male that is, obviously). Its all about the males in breeding. Hell I have houses of females from my times of selecting and aquiring, but have only 3 males that I am prepared to use. More news on them at some later point once my germ tests and selections are made from the progeny.

Top Bottom