105 Mixed Sativas inc. SSH, Afghan Haze, ASH, Pursangs, Oriental Express, Sonic Boom

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
OE day 94

This plant is about half the size of the previous plant. Prob about 14 grams on her. But then these plants always surprise me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
MNS Afghan Haze 1 day 93

This plant is on flush and is a beast (infact all the Afghan Hazes are over 5 ft and have proportionate colas and buds. Such beauties.

This lady is on flush. Has a lovely afghan haze smell. All smell great. This one reminds me of old school chronic (serious).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
MNS Afghan Haze 2 day 93

Again another whopper. She is just going to start her 2 week flush. Smells on this one are of sweet haze.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
MNS Afghan Haze 3 day 94

This lady is going to be the first of these to come down. She has been on flush for nearly 2 weeks and is really really fat and dense. She smells of cheese haze. Yumm.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Last MNS Afghan Haze 4 day 94

This one will be the last of the Afghan hazes to get chopped. She is in the middle of her Topshooter feeding and seams to be loving it. Swelling daily. This one kinda smells like strawberrys. Reminds me of some non favorable Nlxhaze phenos.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
MSN ASH day 93

MAN - this is one of my favorite plants for smell. She is just entering her topshooter feeds so only another 4 or so week left. She smells of ginger, hash and fuel. Lovely.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
SSH 2 day 94

This is a beauty of a plant. Lovely hazy goodness. With added skunky NL tones. Not an NL haze pheno, nor particularly a Skunk Haze pheno. So should be interesting to see how she smokes. She has about 3 weeks left. Going to start flush soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
SSH 3 day 94

This is one of my most favorite SSH plants I have ever grown. To me she is the stereotypical coffee shop NL / Haze pheno. Has a spicy, ghan, hashy, bubblegummy hazy smell. Coming down in about 10-12 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
DNA Afghan Haze x LA CON day 93

This lady is getting chopped in the next few days. She is big at about 4.5 ft and is mostly cola. Very dense and smells of sweet chewing gum. Tropical fruit flavor.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Boom day 93

All these are stunning. All have that baby sick, tropical punch haze smell. This one has a few more weeks left in her.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Boom 2 day 93

Now I think this stands to be one of the biggest yielders. And probably the biggest cola I have ever grown. Her top is about the size of a 3 lt cider bottle. Massive. Very tropical and hazy in smell and actually about 8/10 on density scale. She will be coming down in 10 days or so.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Pursang 4 x 6 day 93

These ladies are particularly fussy and didn't like something. EC never reached abouve 1.2 but they still fried. So yield is drastically reduced. 2-3 more weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Pursang 4 x 6 #2 day 94

These next two Pursangs are almost identical, excepting this one is about half the size of the next. Both have that uber lemon pledge smell, very similar to JTR.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Pursang 4 x 6 #3 day 94

Just more of the lemons. Coming down in the next week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Pursang 9x6 #1 day 93

These are really sweet and hazy, slight chewing gum edge. This lady is going to start flush very soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sonic Pursang 9x6 #2 day 93

This is the longest flowerer in teh tent. She hasn't started the final phase of feeding yet, so at least another 6 weeks i would say, perhaps a little sooner if I need the room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And thats it from this tent until I pull things down. That about killed me doing all that... Please enjoy... HAHA.

winta

winta

im sure it did kill u waitin for the pix to upload lol but thanx for doin it cuz they look awesome 4real! that sonic boom looks sick! great job

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

at a boy herb, killer job on all these man. The nl5/haze pheno and the stuff from sonic looks real impressive. Hows the ssh x Chemdog D treating you?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks guys. Sorry for the snaps not flowing in the normal way, I am hosting them at another site until I can edit the links to point to this site. More time that I have a severe lack of....

Yeah the SSH x CDD is looking good. I do not think its the winning pheno but one plant does not a selection make and all that...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
SSH 3 day 94

This is one of my most favorite SSH plants I have ever grown. To me she is the stereotypical coffee shop NL / Haze pheno. Has a spicy, ghan, hashy, bubblegummy hazy smell. Coming down in about 10-12 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Very nice work brah! This is prob one of my favs, but really they are all stunning in all their glory!!! Much respect... :cool

Top Bottom