10k uce 15xxl raspberry kush, GDP

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

All4, thank you for the compliment too by the way. There was a couple times Id thought about a Uc bonfire and all. Lol. If it werent for the cch2o guys being so cool I def woulda pulled the plug.

H

hogan400

UPDATES DAY 20,
Things are looking nice and tomo I begin the first week of boost. I feel like they are still a little hungry, so I upped the food. Im around 600ppm including 1ml cali-magic per gallon. The lav seems to be a little effected from the bulb but its almost3ft away. But my raspberry seem very happy...
IMG 7037
IMG 7038
IMG 7041
IMG 7042

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

WOW I know how you must feel having a room come to life on you. There have been doubts about the UC in my mind but they are long gone now. I just hope the next and next crops are all as epic. Now we cross our fingers and hope we get to the finish line, three more weeks for me.

BIG UP's Bro

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

BOSScrOG.

If I see correctly, you've got 6 lights of coco and 4 over the UC?

H

hogan400

Woods thanks man. I feel you. I woke up this morn to about 10gal on th floor and a slight crack in my middle rear bucket. The hardest one to get to.... FUCK. I planned to drain and start boost today anyway, just wasnt prepared for the extra stress.

RollinEndough,
If I see correctly, you've got 6 lights of coco and 4 over the UC?
Yep, you got it. I had several issues with rot so I did enough coco to get me thru while I trouble shooted the Uc. Crazy thing is that they all ended up on the same schedule.

Ima say this guys, if the math works out close in weight, Ima move away from the Uc entirely. After a cracked bucket on this 2nd run and the root problems Im going to work on coco for a half yr til I get bored and need another rush!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking great hogan! Bummer on the bucket though...

H

hogan400

Yep, seems this may be more of an issue than I thought!. My ph started dropping last night and I have a plant getting a little lighter in color. Roots liike a little tan and swampy, not good. I may pull these 6 and drop them in coco for safety sake....if Its worth doing?

S

shakey

Sorry to hear that your having problems again. Where did the bucket crack at?

H

hogan400

Thanks shakey.
Small crack at the top of the Uniseal. Maybe 1/4 inch, but the area around the seal was bowed out quite a bit. The ph is better and stabilized and the newly brewed tea is helping. Ima give it a couple more days before to unfold not that things have stabilized.

H

hogan400

Shakey, my bad, that crack was at the bottom. New pics coming... Plants and Uc hanging are doing great again. I really like the Uc, but stress is my enemy and I wish this system was more forgiving. Today I was thinking I should keep it going and swap some coco for a few more buckets next rd..... But I just dont know?! Uc in front, coco in the rear...
IMG 7074
IMG 7073

S

shakey

It looks like things are going well, keep it going! I had a bucket crack in almost the same spot, and my local gs said there's no warranty on buckets. Did CC replace your bucket? Seems like some they will? How long will you flower for? I'm running an 8 week strain and I may take it to 9 because it doesn't seem like it's finishing like usual. I think the 3 weeks of Stretch are what contributes to the longer flower times, whats your opinion.

dankworth

dankworth

Maybe the UC guys could get buckets made like 27 gal totes. They are still under $15 apiece, no cracking.
Hater buckets keep hating!

H

hogan400

Shakey,
They are sup to warranty the buckets but I havent called to do it. I will next week and let ya know. I think all garden shops are instructed to not warranty equipment and call cch20 direct for service. I could be wrong. I have 2 that go 55 days and thats it. I hear from a lot of Uc people that they plants like full term maybe a few days longer is normal. Im not sure why?

Thanks Prodigy.

DankWorth, wheres these Hater buckets at? Lol. I looked at some of ur threads and cant find em? Also, have you ever had plants tips start long tip growths? Shoots almost look like a re-vegged tip? I have had some nubs but these are way fucked up. The only thing new is the coco/cns and thats the ones ones effected. WAY fucked up!!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Shakey, my bad, that crack was at the bottom. New pics coming... Plants and Uc hanging are doing great again. I really like the Uc, but stress is my enemy and I wish this system was more forgiving. Today I was thinking I should keep it going and swap some coco for a few more buckets next rd..... But I just dont know?! Uc in front, coco in the rear...View attachment 222620View attachment 222621

Dude if that is all the same strain I would switch to all coco. You're fuckin killing it in those smart pots.

dankworth

dankworth

Hey maybe the cns-17 hydro(2-2-5) might be better, eliminate the weird growth tip.
My copied formula for chow for flower is roughly a 2-2-6 on a jug, so it is pretty close to that cns-17 hydro formula.

Latest posts

Top Bottom