10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

firstcontact

Hey,

Currently running a medical grow in a 10x10. I keep the CO2 ppm around 1600 and temps during the day are 86-88 and at night low 70s humidity is 45-50% 24/7. I am on day 23 of flower and the Area 41 clones are beautiful. I have 3 Planet Dosi from seeds as well but they are on day 12 of flower. Those clones got 3 weeks of veg after showing root, the seeds got 28 days of veg for 24/0 before being flipped. We grow in Fox Farm Ocean Forrest and have the clones in 3 gallon woven pots and the seeds in 15 gallons.

This is my first run this size so I am very interested in the yield. The genetics are from AlienLabs. I'll post more as the grow goes along and Iplost often on my ig firstcontactcult

10x10 9600 watt led grow
10x10 9600 watt led grow 2
10x10 9600 watt led grow 3
10x10 9600 watt led grow 4
10x10 9600 watt led grow 5
OdlaFett

OdlaFett

How come you dont top, lst or veg them longer btw? Could yield much more with just few tweaks or squeeze them in togeather tighter and save som bucks on having less lights

F

firstcontact

Cheers man, that was fast :) Very impressive growroom!
I appreciate it! Haha I already wanted to post in the in original go but hella forgot...doing things while high.
How come you dont top, lst or veg them longer btw? Could yield much more with just few tweaks or squeeze them in togeather tighter and save som bucks on having less lights

This is a smaller run than expected (33 plants total). The one following will be 100 clones in 1 gallon woven bags. Also I didn't mind the current setup because I don't mind the electricity bill as it's LED and i didn't want the clones fighting for light as they only have a 2x2 coverage. Also didn't want to veg then longer for height issues and it being the first run. So with the same plan and the 100 clones vs 33 should should a massive difference in yield.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Ohh ok I see, yeah 1 gallon for that size seems more reasonable, and 100 of them... damn thats going to be insane. Looking nice and healthy

edit: The thrichome production on the fan leafes is sick. Never seen so much thc on a fan leaf

F

firstcontact

They look great for day 12 flower
Hey sorry may have bundled too much info into one post. The area 41 clones which are the close up photos are day 23 today. Here are the planet dosi (seeds) day 12 of flower. They have been pruned.

IMG 20191206 123736
IMG 20191206 123731
IMG 20191206 123718
IMG 20191206 123711
IMG 20191206 123706
Last edited:
F

firstcontact

Ohh ok I see, yeah 1 gallon for that size seems more reasonable, and 100 of them... damn thats going to be insane. Looking nice and healthy

edit: The thrichome production on the fan leafes is sick. Never seen so much thc on a fan leaf

Yes the genetics are the best in the bay area. So with 9 clones per 2400 watts LED on a 3 week veg no top or lst, what is the expected yield you'd think? With the CO2 being used throughout flower at 1600 ppm.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Damn no clue buddy, I never used co2 etc. But by the looks of the plants you got there on the growroom pic I would say they should yield about 1 oz each without stems etc

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yes the genetics are the best in the bay area. So with 9 clones per 2400 watts LED on a 3 week veg no top or lst, what is the expected yield you'd think? With the CO2 being used throughout flower at 1600 ppm.
I have not used quality LEDs before and not added co2 but i would guess between 1-3oz per plant just focus on having them healthy and you'll get desired results.

F

firstcontact

I would for sure be doing some LST though
Yes my plan to compensate for that next run us to use 100 clones in 1 gallon bags. 25 per 2400 watts. I'll veg those for 3 weeks after taking root as well but no lst, may top....im trying to get a 60 pound yield with the 100 clone run so I can not grow for a while.

Using the current 33 plants run as the starter and will be satisfied with pullin 5-7 pounds.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yes my plan to compensate for that next run us to use 100 clones in 1 gallon bags. 25 per 2400 watts. I'll veg those for 3 weeks after taking root as well but no lst, may top....im trying to get a 60 pound yield with the 100 clone run so I can not grow for a while.

Using the current 33 plants run as the starter and will be satisfied with pullin 5-7 pounds.
How big is your tent? Very big goals for what I assume a newbie grower. With 33 plants grown the way they are I doubt you will grow 5-7 pound but might not b too far off

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Pulling 60 pound from 100 plants you would almost need 10oz per plant very difficult to do on large amounts of plants when starting out, I would suggest trying to grow a few plants that big so you can concentrate on what you are doing right and wrong, as having many big plants can get too bushy and will end up hurting your yields if you do not stay on top of them and thin them out i wish you best of luck though!

F

firstcontact

Idk buddy, 60 pounds, that would mean about 10 oz for each plant, seems bit too much for 1 gallon pots with 3 week veg. No to be a hater but just trying to give you a more realistic picture.

I have no issues with criticism so no worries lol. Yea I'll know more after this grow. I'll report what my yield is. This isn't my first time growing either. It's my first 10x10

Latest posts

Top Bottom