10x10 9600 watt LED grow

• Thread starter firstcontact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

To be honest @Buzzer777 got me into rosin a bit over a year ago and it’s an adventure I haven’t stopped exploring💯🔥

Yer extracting ? Not pressing though right honestly I got a guy ! Lmao but whatever he can extract with it tastes frikken awsome . I have yet to explore other extractions but I’m sure I will

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Looks good buzz ! I been playin with time and temp I know there all different but what ur go to? Qty, temp , time , pressure if ya got a gage
So far I think I like mine around 200-210 I go around 1 minute . I use the 3x5 dabpress
I just dropped mine from 220 to 200 degrees F now. Yields are a tad less, but the quality and textures are better. More stable for me.
I top mine out at about 4-5000lbs on the gauge. This 4x7 Dabpress is a little different then the 3x5 Dabpress was.

bunkerking

bunkerking

I smoke a lot of top shelf here from dispensaries. Usually connected and alienlabs but also shit like big Al's sherbinskis up north and few other brands. So I'm spending anywhere from $4k-6k on weed a month from a shop lol....2007 me would beat 2019 me up but times have changed for ya boy (insert money falling and booty cheeks clapping)

375 dollar top shelve oz x 13 = 5k.

Your telling me you smoke 1/2oz a day? Of the most expensive stuff?

That you smoke two monthly mortgages worth of weed....

Spending hundreds on clones.

Don't mean to be a dick but this entire thread confuses the hell out of me. Something is off. People are so full of it on here.

F

firstcontact

Don't mean to be a dick but this entire thread confuses the hell out of me. Something is off. People are so full of it on here.

two mortgages? i live in the bay where my rent is $4k....relax man there are things you dont know and dont understand...doesnt mean it isnt real.

Moshmen

Moshmen

two mortgages? i live in the bay where my rent is $4k....relax man there are things you dont know and dont understand...doesnt mean it isnt real.
I live in one of the nicest coast areas in the country 4K gets ya a pretty nice place on the beach here!

Moshmen

Moshmen

I just dropped mine from 220 to 200 degrees F now. Yields are a tad less, but the quality and textures are better. More stable for me.
I top mine out at about 4-5000lbs on the gauge. This 4x7 Dabpress is a little different then the 3x5 Dabpress was.

Sounds good I’m pretty close to those parameters! Do you like the 4x7 better? I do think the 3x5 is a little small ?
Also do ya use the manual tilt to control the flow ? Just curious if the drip tech works ?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Sounds good I’m pretty close to those parameters! Do you like the 4x7 better? I do think the 3x5 is a little small ?
Also do ya use the manual tilt to control the flow ? Just curious if the drip tech works ?
For my purposes..yes, I like the 4x7 12 ton better. I needed to press more at one sitting and the Dabpress 12 ton was and is a great deal. The 12 ton has no rubber feet, but I imagine it can be tilted for driptech. I never even tried it with the 3x5 Dabpress before I sold it to get this one. With the 3x5's, my sweet spot was a 7 gram press..with this one, it is 10-12 grams. I prefer the 2x4 pre-press mold, but the 3x6 can hold up to 28 grams easily. The 3x6 puck takes a bit of effort to get centered right as there is no room for error. BTW: I don't use a bag..never have, except for pressing hash.

As far as my ocean front property here..The bigun is coming soon! LOL

Moshmen

Moshmen

For my purposes..yes, I like the 4x7 12 ton better. I needed to press more at one sitting and the Dabpress 12 ton was and is a great deal. The 12 ton has no rubber feet, but I imagine it can be tilted for driptech. I never even tried it with the 3x5 Dabpress before I sold it to get this one. With the 3x5's, my sweet spot was a 7 gram press..with this one, it is 10-12 grams. I prefer the 2x4 pre-press mold, but the 3x6 can hold up to 28 grams easily. The 3x6 puck takes a bit of effort to get centered right as there is no room for error. BTW: I don't use a bag..never have, except for pressing hash.

I don’t use the bags either! What’s a little plant matter jyst clean the banger! Lol
I run almost the same set up ! Lol only I don’t produce enuff bud yet to press ounces, but I’m workin on it( 4-6 oz pull comin)

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I keep saying I want to go bigger. I’m surprised @Buzzer777 I get better and cleaner returns when I run bags. I just went side by side again. MYbe it’s just me 🤷🏻‍♂️. I def want to be smashing a zip at a time I go from 1/4-almost a 1/2 but that’s about it with mine

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

thousands on clones -I believe. And that’s like 4 mortgages for some of us out in the woods way up north 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Moshmen

Moshmen

I keep saying I want to go bigger. I’m surprised @Buzzer777 I get better and cleaner returns when I run bags. I just went side by side again. MYbe it’s just me 🤷🏻‍♂️. I def want to be smashing a zip at a time I go from 1/4-almost a 1/2 but that’s about it with mine
I still have some things to learn, been happy with my returns so far, ima give the bags a go side by side my next press, what micron ya use?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

After selling off my powered Dulytek 6000 (and a few others..LOL) I found that I could control the press better manually then with the Dulytek. I was also testing their 7 ton manual, but did not like the 2.5x6 plates, so I wound up with the Dabpress unit (s). TBH..I really like these better. The electronics are better and the construction is as well.

By pressing manually, I can SLOWLY apply pressure as I wish and don't smash at full power ever. With mine..about 4000 lbs is perfect without squishing out more waxs etc.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I still have some things to learn, been happy with my returns so far, ima give the bags a go side by side my next press, what micron ya use?
Lol I forget ill
Have to run down to the lab🤣 I pressed a zip a couple days ago and got like 8.5 grams of gorgeous blond. I get like 70% of that max with no bag. This is on my white critical outdoor - it presses really good imo, I’m running 220 and 90sec. I’m getting really good results on my second pounding (very often I cut the first smash short .... this is prepressed in 2x4 with duel clamps).

Moshmen

Moshmen

After selling off my powered Dulytek 6000 (and a few others..LOL) I found that I could control the press better manually then with the Dulytek. I was also testing their 7 ton manual, but did not like the 2.5x6 plates, so I wound up with the Dabpress unit (s). TBH..I really like these better. The electronics are better and the construction is as well.

By pressing manually, I can SLOWLY apply pressure as I wish and don't smash at full power ever. With mine..about 4000 lbs is perfect without squishing out more waxs etc.
I like the manual better as well , gives options

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

bro can you dm your press details I’m bout ready to upgrade and comparing what’s next😘

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I love how I can prep my next press while it’s pressing. It allows me to do a mini production and makes my time super efficient. I smoke a lot. And love my dabs so I try and get the best bang for my time. I have been getting great results, but I have NOT had a great time pressing hash. My next move is to start making lots of fresh frozen bubble and doing some of the cold pressing I have seen. That’s where it’s at imo

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sorry fellas I gotta go or else , u got me all excited ! Gotta get my work done and press a little tonite! Lol thanx fir the motivation ! Lmao

Top Bottom