10X10 SOG Tentgrow

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Someone had a better 420 than I did! That's a great yield!
Yes he did and thank u.....GM
fire fire fire! congrats my dude you did the dam thing!
But of course, and thank U....GM
That was a wonderful grow to watch man, great work. You got tons of sugar leaf to make bubble along with all those amazing looking buds. I remember you saying this grow was just temp until you built your buddy's room, is that finished yet or you gonna do another run in the tent? If so you gonna get 2 more 1000's?
Thanks bro, and yes were just getting ready to start building we had to run 500 feet of electrical down the side of a mountain to get power to the building first, and that caust bank$$ and took time, and yes hes doing another run in the tent, already planted it a week ago and getting ready to flip, and no on the 1000ands, the bone head changed the way I had it and put 1600 watts over each bed, I tried telling him this aint gonna help any, and its most likely gonna hurt on his yield, but U know how rookies are:hunter: :giggle.....GM
WOW... ive been waiting for this one to finish.... its one of the first grows I subscribed to at this site and I have the same growlab tent, dimentions and all... thanks for puttin in so much detail about your set up... u really think you got like 6 elbows dry?.... i hope you do.... but im in my week 2 of flower and I hope that i can get my harvest literally half as large as yours..... if there was anything you could have done different about this grow, what would it have been? thanx GM

GROW!!
Thanks bro, glad U like, and eh more like 5, 5 1/2 Ps, and yes I would of ran all 1000 watters, had he done so he would of pulled 6 to 7 Ps outa there......GM
That's one hell of a harvest GM, you guys are gonna be busy with days of trimmin. I'm curious have you ever thought of using a light mover, or wouldn't that work inside a tent?
Thanks bro, and why would I want to use a light mover??.....GM
Congrats on the successful harvest GM! :harvest: Very nice work... :cool
Thanks bro much appreciated....GM
"B-E-A-utiful"

-Ace Ventura
thanks bud....
That was great, the whole thread from 0-100%...thanks a lot GM for sharin this with us!!!

;)
Thanks bro glad u liked......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

A+ Thread and Weed BP

Thanks so much for sharing. I'm digging the tents even though I could build one cheaper, they are so easy to tear down and move if needed.

I'm kicking myself for not coming here earlier....................
Thanks bro, bout time u checked this place out what took u so long.......GM
GM how did you resolve the issue of light seepage you were having on your intake fans?
The fans were part of it along with adding lengths and curves........GM
killa job brahdaman. max skills
-rootstyle
Thanks bro mucho apperacauto......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Round 2

Ok its round 2 in the tent and this time its gonna be Da White and the whitefire#3 gonna veg 10 days and flip gonna top the whitefires on day 8 cause they are stretchy bitches, heres some pics of the clones befor planting, and some pics 3 days later, today will be day 7 tomorrow the whitefire will get topped and fliped after day 10.......GM

DSC01958
DSC01959
DSC01985
DSC01983
DSC01984
DSC01986
DSC01987
S

Socachi

GM I thought with a light mover lights can be closer to the plants giving better penetration and with them moving it would give better coverage.

R

RichieRich

So what are the temps like in that 10x10? Now that its summer?

How much does that Portable AC run lately?

Where are you exhausting the heat to?

I'm thinking about getting a 10x10 tent and a Veg/Mom Tent and running 4k open bulb with Sun Soaker Hoods and am wondering what your thoughts are about heat in tents these size and how many lights you think one of those portable Air conditioners are able to realistically cool.

Maybe running 2 open air at a time would be smarter and just have a 2k flip going to keep heat down.

Any of your thoughts on the tents are appreciated.

CaliShark

CaliShark

Yay round 2...How did you amend your soil? Those clones look really healthy, gonna be another great grow.

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

GM great job bro... read all 24 pages great job an amazing set up and grow

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
love this grow man. im here for the next one too.

Mud Man

Mud Man

Best thread ever..
Wood skills, tent skills, screw skills, master of botany!

This thread got my day started right... :blush
100% ready to see the White Fires baby!!

Imagine two full 1000w beds of PK!!

Killing it, thanks for taking all the time to document all those little details..
:sick0010:
sick

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

GM I thought with a light mover lights can be closer to the plants giving better penetration and with them moving it would give better coverage.
No not true, light movers are junk, and not worth the money, and as most experienced Kush OG or bubba type kush growers know that they dont like the lights very close, they bleach, and burn easy and will leaf curl bad.........GM
So what are the temps like in that 10x10? Now that its summer?

How much does that Portable AC run lately?

Where are you exhausting the heat to?

I'm thinking about getting a 10x10 tent and a Veg/Mom Tent and running 4k open bulb with Sun Soaker Hoods and am wondering what your thoughts are about heat in tents these size and how many lights you think one of those portable Air conditioners are able to realistically cool.

Maybe running 2 open air at a time would be smarter and just have a 2k flip going to keep heat down.

Any of your thoughts on the tents are appreciated.
Hay bro, well the tent has been staying around 78 to 82 degrees, and the portable A/C cools it no prob the hoods are aircooled, and hes exhausting inside the garage were the tent is, but will be exhausting outside now thats its summer, and as far as the tents go not sure on them yet, but I do know u will half to put them inside a insulated room, bed room/ garage, if u dont they arnt worth shit......GM
healthy babies dewder. your boys gotta be so stoked.
Thanks bro, and yes he is....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

How many watts do u hang over them beds?
Read the first couple of pages and u will find out.....GM
great thread thanks for the show
Thanks bro, no prob my pleasure.......GM
GM great job bro... read all 24 pages great job an amazing set up and grow
Thanks bro, glad u liked it......GM
love this grow man. im here for the next one too.
Thanks bro, I cant wait to see how the new girls come out.....GM
Best thread ever..
Wood skills, tent skills, screw skills, master of botany!

This thread got my day started right... :blush
100% ready to see the White Fires baby!!

Imagine two full 1000w beds of PK!!

Killing it, thanks for taking all the time to document all those little details..
:sick0010:
sick
Thanks bud, glad u like how I do things, ya Id love to have 2 beds of PK, but dont have the patients to veg them, and the PK in this thread came out Bomb as fuck burned some the other day and it kicked my ass......GM:
round 2 FIGHT! lol
Round #2 its on bro lol:fighting0087:......GM
im stoppin in for this round too cant wait to see this show
Thanks bro, Ill try to keep it updated, I need to go get some more pics, they were fliped last week.......GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Yay round 2...How did you amend your soil? Those clones look really healthy, gonna be another great grow.

I wasent there when he did it but he used 2 bags of earth worm castings per bed, and some of this organic fert I think 1 box per bed, I like the Lilly miller best, but I have used foxfarm stuff to its purdy good also, and I like to test the soil every run with a test kit and a PH probe to check it to give u a ruff estament of ur PH while growing like these, if ur soil is to acidic U want to use some Dolomite lime to bring up ur PH, I reuse my soil 4 times so I will amend after every run.........GM

DSC01774
DSC01785
DSC01773
DSC01786
DSC01803
DSC01805
S

Socachi

No not true, light movers are junk, and not worth the money, and as most experienced Kush OG or bubba type kush growers know that they dont like the lights very close, they bleach, and burn easy and will leaf curl bad.........GM

GM I'm running BK, OG & CDS what would you say is the best distance for a 600W and for future reference for a 1000W? Thanks Socachi

S

SweetIslandFunk

Hey grow master, as always you've got a sick setup. But how did you deal with the soil after grows. Did you just have to suck it up and shovel it up or did you recycle, what?

R

RMCG

Hey grow master, as always you've got a sick setup. But how did you deal with the soil after grows. Did you just have to suck it up and shovel it up or did you recycle, what?

He says he just amends it for three runs, then I would assume it gets 'recycled' to the yard, outdoor garden, or compost pile.

Top Bottom