11 On And 13 Off

• Thread starter cannabeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elduderito

elduderito

I'm really trying to figure out if I dare to switch from 11/13 to 12/12 in my flower tent or if I'm stuck until I stop running perpetual --- everything is staggered between 2 and 9 weeks and I've got veg tent filling up with more plants ready to be cycled in...

growsince79

growsince79

I'm really trying to figure out if I dare to switch from 11/13 to 12/12 in my flower tent or if I'm stuck until I stop running perpetual --- everything is staggered between 2 and 9 weeks and I've got veg tent filling up with more plants ready to be cycled in...
I've done it before without problems 15 minutes at a time one week apart.

elduderito

elduderito

I've done it before without problems 15 minutes at a time one week apart.

So I transitioned back from 11/13 to 12/12 over about a month and thought everything went smooth but it looks like there are some signs of re-vegging on two of my sativa plants... it's weird because the buds stilll look to be maturing but there have been a few single blade leaves popping out the tops.... but also it looks like new white pistils coming out.... ill try to shoot some pics later

elduderito

elduderito

not the best pic but you can see some of the single blade leaves popping out at the top...

do you think she will still finish normally? (it was put into flower at 11/13 and slowly transitioned back to 12/12 over a period of 1 month)

20210621 095235
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
That cannot be true, or my outdoor girls wouldn't flower every year when they do. They start flowering hard about August 10th. I think we're getting about ten hours of darkness then. We don't get 14 hours of darkness until october. Also, 12/12 works reliably to induce flowering, so again, your statement must be inaccurate.
The reflective light from the sun rise and sun set don't count apparently I'm an indoor grower and I had that issue outside last year on an outside grow counting sun light and I was educated here last year on the same subject. There are some wise ones here that can give you the reasons.graph's & science behind it all. I just remember what was discussed. I was told if I want my girls to flower outside earlier to bring them in 1st of Aug for 1 week on 12/12 then put them back out to finish. We don't get the weather here in October to finish properly so that suggestion sounds good to me for this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom