11 strain grow

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

Few flowering room pics

A few pics of the room after the lights shut off.

New 108
New 111
N

norcal

LA Confidential

This is the LA Confidential we had before, hopefully this is the same because she was amazing.

Love 190
Love 161
The Frost

The Frost

Nice, coco does run fairly easily if everything is in check. All looks like its going to be packed in there in 3 weeks time.
Do you mind posting up a quick feed schedule and strength, and what other h&g additives are you using?
And guessing your not sure if it is a serious seeds ak or not? Have a full pack I will be running when I know I can keep the genes going for a while, might be a little easier to find the cherry if yours is the real thing and worth keeping.
Am super jealous of all that packed in there looking uniform with all that flavor.

Hey thanks for stopping by guys and hope you stay around to check out all the finished products.

The Frost- Thanks I have only ran in Coco a few times but I love how healthy all these plants have been. So far it is on par with my healthiest runs I've ever had and it is kinda surprising considering most of these clones came from collectives. BTW I checked out your grow and will be watching from now on.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

This is the LA Confidential we had before, hopefully this is the same because she was amazing.

my la confi is totaly different
one main stalk and 2-4 side branches
super wide leafs 14 -16 in wide
but ive never seen a different pheno
ill geta pick for ya
but everythings looking good bro
DGD

N

norcal

The Frost- Check out House-garden.us They have feed schedules there. I use the complete line which is Coco A, Coco B, Drip Clean, Algen Extract, Amino Treatment, MultiZen, Bud XL, Shooting Powder, Roots excelurator, Top Booster. I believe that is all of them I may be leaving one out but don't think so. It is expensive to buy all of it but cheap to run. I mean Drip Clean is .4 ml per gal. roots exc is 1.1.. So A little goes a long way with all of it. I would recommend roots Exc for any line you use. I love the line compared to everything else I have used. The Collective I worked at used Advanced until I showed him a couple runs of my H&G and he quickly made the switch. We got the Cherry AK from a collective as clone, no idea if it's the real deal or not- but we shall see :)

Dirtyglovedank- Yeah IDK never ran from seeds but have picked up the LA Con clones multiple times from people up here in Norcal. It has been the same everytime from different people but you never know. I have picked up same named strain from different people and had a totally different plant so it definentely happens. I topped this plant quite a bit to get multiple tops. These are smaller plants compared to most of my plants because it was flowered way shorter.

N

norcal

dirtyglovedank- I imagine there is also multiple Phenos since it comes from seeds but I don't know that for sure. If you check out the site i posted below it shows at least 2 different phenos. We picked up the big book of buds 3 and it was in there. The picture looks nearly identical to ours and this link will show you some pics and shows what looks like a different pheno and also talks about it if you haven't ever read the big book of buds you should. The top pic looks like a different pheno but if you scroll down it looks a lot like ours the Leaves especially.

The Frost

The Frost

Yeah, you weren't kidding about running the full line up haha.
Never get any issues from running at full strength? Like salt issues later through the run? Alls looking great right now though.
And that LA looks clean as, have some seeds to try and get a nice one too.

N

norcal

House and Garden claims that their nutrients have a much lower salinity than others which lessens the chance of salt build up- and with their nute drip clean [forms an ionic bond with salt molecules- so when it's flushed through it attaches itself and drags the salt out with it] we've never had any problems whatsoever, and also shortens flush time. H&G recommends anywhere from a 3-5 day flush [we usually flush for a week] and have had no problems with that either!

The Frost

The Frost

Yeah cool. I also run their drip clean too. Seems to be doing the job.
Keep it up.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Gorgeous gals norcal! I'm gearing up for another coco round and plan on using most of H&G's nutrients for the first time... Hope things turn out just as nice... :cool

N

norcal

Shady- Thanks for stoppin by! H&G nutes are amazing, we ran a few other lines before finding them and nothing seems to compare! Hope you stick around to watch these ladies progress :)

N

norcal

Few of our other run

Figured i'd post a few pics of some of our plants/products from our last few runs.

#1) Bubba Kush flowering
#2) Mr. Nice [purple phenotype] drying
#3) LA Confidential final product
#4) Redwood Kush drying
#5) Headband flowering

Love 113
Love 165
Love 173
Love 193
Love 196
Top Bottom