11 strain grow

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

So yesterday was beginning week 7 flowering for group #1, they've been getting shooting powder for about a week now and they're really plumping up and putting on the trich's. Yesterday was also beginning week 4 for group #3, they've been getting BudXL and have been shooting up/stretching like crazy- but now they're settling down and starting to pack on the buds. Group #2 [as you can see above] are doing great- week 5 of flowering starts tomorrow for them, and they'll be getting their first dose of Top Booster soon.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Lookin Dank NorCal... Perfect Health Man.. Nice Show......:bong2:

N

norcal

Dlovejah- thanks for stoppin by! Posting some update pics for the third group of girls right now!

N

norcal

Strawberry Kush #2

Strawberry Kush #2 @ 27 days flowering today. She has the smallest buds out of the 4 girls in the third group.

Sk2day27
Sk2coladay27
Sk2budday27
N

norcal

Amnesia Kush

Amnesia Kush @ 27 days flowering today. [[I love the color of this one's leaves and she's frossssty]]

Amnesiakushcoladay27
Amnesiakushbudday27
Amnesiakushday27
N

norcal

Blueberry Trainwreck

Blueberry Trainwreck @ 49 days flowering. Few macros in there for ya ;) She's super sour smelling and getting the teeniest bit of purple on the tips of the calyxes. The buds aren't very big but they're pretty dense so we'll see what she yields. Starting week 8 tomorrow!

Bbtwbranchesday49
Bbtwcloseuptrichomesday49
Bbtwcoladay49
Bbtwday49
Bbtwday49macro
Bbtwday49bud
N

norcal

Casey Jones

Casey Jones @ 49 days flowering. She smells pretty earthy, not too strong of an odor as I was expecting. Her branches grow EVERYWHERE and are kind of hard to contain. After taking these pics I tied some of them up to the beams in the room to help support her. Her buds are pretty airy and foxtail in structure which isn't what I normally go for in a strain, but i'm excited to test out her smoke after curing. She's supposed to be intense.

Caseyjonescoladay49
Caseyjonesmacroday49
Caseyjonestrichomesday49
Cjtrichomesday49
Caseyjonescolasday49
N

norcal

Voodu2

VOODU2 @ 49 days flowering. I'm actually really impressed with the strain, considering I haven't heard much about either of the parent strains [Purple Voodoo X U2 Kush] Has pretty nice big buds, really frosty. Stayed nice and medium sized, looks super indica dominant. Tips of calyxes turned pretty dark, although our temps get pretty low at night so most of them do.

Voodu2budday49
Voodu2closeupday49
Voodu2trichomesday49
Voodu2undershotday49
Voodu2day49
Voodu2macroday49
Voodu2smallbudday49
Voodu2day49flowering
P

PirateSteve420

Awesome work!!! That Godz Gift lookz bad ass!!!! One of my favorite strainz!!!

N

norcal

PirateSteve420- Thanks for stopping by!! The God's Gift is a BEAST. She's one of the biggest in the room and looks like she has some nice, fat buds building up on her! I can't wait 'till she's a little further along.

N

norcal

Grape Krush

Grape Krush @ 34 days flowering. Smells so strongly of really sweet, rotten fruit.

Grapekrushday34
Grapekrushbudday34
Grapekrushcloseupday34
Grapekrushmacroday34
Grapekrushtopsday34

Latest posts

Top Bottom