11 strain grow

• Thread starter norcal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

norcal

flowering room

Snapped a few pics of the flowering room/ladies when the light shut off last night. Gettin' fuuuuull in there!

Cass 308
Cass 309
Cass 310
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Your flowering room is full of dank norcal! I'm diggin' all the lights out eye candy... :mmm

N

norcal

Cherry AK

Cherry AK @ 34 days flowering. Definitely the smallest of all the plants in the room.

Cherryakcoladay34
Cherryakday34
Cherryakhairsday34
N

norcal

Voodu2

Started flushing the VOODU2 today, day 55 of flowering. We'll probably be pulling her right on 63 days. As for Casey Jones and Blueberry Trainwreck, they seem a little further behind- so we'll probably start flushing em around day 63 and pull em right around day 70.
Here's a few shots of the VOODU2 before flushing today :)

Voodu255
Voodu2coladay55closeup
Voodu2coladay55
Voodu2day55flush
N

norcal

SirSmokyGarden- thanks! I've never heard of the strain before, I think it might be a cross the collective I got it at did themselves- but i'm not too sure. She has nice, fat nuggets and is a fast finisher. Probably one of the top contenders so far as strains we have to turn into mothers goes.

LeafLady- Thank you! We use a Canon PowerShot SX120 IS on macro setting, a few years older than some nice/newer versions- but still does the job!

LeafLady

LeafLady

What do you think of Cherry Pie? I know it's an OG cross, but I can't seem to find the genetics anywhere. Would you ever try Girl Scout Cookies (Cherry Pie X SFV OG)?

N

norcal

LeafLady- The genetics for Cherry Pie are [GDP X OG Kush X Durban Poison].
I've heard it's supposed to be amaaazing, but as for growing it out in the room now- i'm a little disappointed. She stretches a lot and her buds are the least furthest along in the group she's in. But hopefully she's just a slower finisher and will start bulking up in a few [[looked online EVERYWHERE and cannot find a finishing time estimate or how long she takes anywhere]. I'm also a little wary, because these strains blew up the medical scene all of a sudden, so i'm worried that the Cherry Pie clone I got isn't even really Cherry Pie- but just a random strain someone sold to them as that, to ensure the sale. I've never tried Girl Scout Cookies, but i've heard great things about that strain as well.

jasongood31

jasongood31

Youll know if its cherry by the smell, trust me...... she will look done after 50 days ut let her go 60 for the color..... kind of a short/med plant..... I got some seeds from trimming a outdoor cherry pie kush harvest and the beans are huge xxxl lol... I also got a couple cherry crosses we did.... cpk X blackwater, cant wait for that

Top Bottom