11K/10 Plant Mpb Recirc / Custom

• Thread starter JerryCurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JerryCurl

Here's my new room for providing patients with great hydroponic medical marijuana inspired by doubleds.

I was planning on 60L buckets for each plant, but decided to go with much larger buckets containing 15 gallons h20 each + 100 in the Reservoir.
Total system cap. 1000L/250Gal

3600 GPH Pump
90L Air pump
Hortilux

cycle
clone 6" rockwool
Veg 2 weeks under 1000W
veg 1 week mpb system
4 weeks A+B Bloom
4 weeks A+B Connoisseur
Flush 500ppm

11k10 plant mpb recirc  custom
11k10 plant mpb recirc  custom 2
T

ThuhWiz

Looks Good

hey that stuff looks nice how long did u veg your plants? did u start with the lights vertical ?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Right on JC! Your plant is looking very healthy there.

Would love to see some more shots of the layout.

-TF

J

JerryCurl

thanks guys just finishing week 2 flowering the plants are growing really fast
hope to get some shots close up real soon
Super Silver Haze X3 and Romulan X3 are definitely bigger and badder than the skywalker og X2 and buddah's sisters X2

the pic of the plant with the roots is 14 days after veg/drip.
pic of plants in system is beginning of week 1 veg.

J

JerryCurl

hey that stuff looks nice how long did u veg your plants? did u start with the lights vertical ?

thanks man i vegged 14 days with 1k "ocho" horizontal drip fed and veg 1 week in the system

J

JerryCurl

these are Mr. Nice G13 Hashplant seeds from Sensi Seeds veggin for next round

Mr nice sensi
G

guerilla415

Can you give us any more info on the setup especially the lighting, Thats pretty much spot on to a layout I made for my room. Only Difference I see is mylar vs. panda film.

looks sick man, keep it coming :smoke:

take care and stay safe

guerilla

D

doubleds

wow

looks fantastic dude, that g13/hp you have from mr nice, look for a plant that has a twist in blade of a leaf. If you r lucky enough to find this you will have the closest pheno to the original g13. It will be a very good yielder. My friend found one a year ago and he is very happy with it.

keep that water chilled to 62 degrees and keep the drippers directly into your rockwool cube.

good luck

dds

deacon1503

deacon1503

looks fantastic dude, that g13/hp you have from mr nice, look for a plant that has a twist in blade of a leaf. If you r lucky enough to find this you will have the closest pheno to the original g13. It will be a very good yielder. My friend found one a year ago and he is very happy with it.

keep that water chilled to 62 degrees and keep the drippers directly into your rockwool cube.

good luck

dds

DD can u elaborate on this plz? as in the leaf blade twists as it grows or like points the opposite way?

S

Scruffy

good luck

dds

Hey DD ... The only G13 that is on Mr Nice site is G13Skunk & G13Widow ... did not see a G13 HP listed ... will either of these work?

http://www.mrnice.nl/dhtml/community_products.php

Based on the description the G13Skunk is the higher yielder of the 2

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Welcome to the Farm JerryCurl, I love the name, its from 1 of my fave movies, anyhow, all looks really good, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom