12 days old seedling showing sex

• Thread starter LowAf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

this what y'all mean?

and somebody in the crowd keeps waving a Megan's law sign... not sure what that means. usually something about touching children, i think.

i believe in fairies. avid, bairnsfather bitters drinker...

i don't care whether it's true. good story, regardless. i enjoyed the happy ending, as usual. gave me something to consider... [shoulda listened to that triancantinalolololol-1 guy... roid rage!!]

the lovely g took out some ghost app, at a militant club, last night... pops out a fairly common name... sure enough- name's on a placard, there. wooooohooooo spooky... there'll b no living with her, after this.

Screenshot 20191224 091123 Chrome
Screenshot 20191224 091026 Chrome
Screenshot 20191224 091006 Chrome
Screenshot 20191224 090932 Chrome
Screenshot 20191224 090914 Chrome
Screenshot 20191224 090854 Chrome
L

LowAf

this what y'all mean?

and somebody in the crowd keeps waving a Megan's law sign... not sure what that means. usually something about touching children, i think.

i believe in fairies. avid, bairnsfather bitters drinker...

i don't care whether it's true. good story, regardless. i enjoyed the happy ending, as usual. gave me something to consider... [shoulda listened to that triancantinalolololol-1 guy... roid rage!!]

the lovely g took out some ghost app, at a militant club, last night... pops out a fairly common name... sure enough- name's on a placard, there. wooooohooooo spooky... there'll b no living with her, after this.
i dont even know what is this anymore šŸ˜‚

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i wonder if at this later stage, whether clipping some of the necrotized tips, would help it develop? ever tried? never thought to do it outside the cloner, but u already have some areas that might get more light, anyway- but it's partially, trashed leaf it's supporting , even still. anyone know? i ocd defol, all the time. any nutes it might want from that leaf, ur hand feedin, anyway...

an extra big leaf, can hurt a clone start, weighing it down; more harm, than good. and i see 2 leaves, I'd b curious about snippin halves off. far as their size, their necrotic flesh... in relation to the entire size of the kid.

BigCube

BigCube

If I was shown this plant, and asked to guess as to its history, I would say, it looks like a 4 to 5 week old stunted seedling that has been habitually over watered and horribly under lit.

I would have to guess the soil is a hot mix or someone has given it too much nutrients.

I'm just tossing this out there. There is no shame in asking for help. If anything I said sounds familiar, I suggest:

When watering, lift your pot. If its heavy don't water it. Wait till it's very light.

If you are using nutrients, stop. Use just water.

Get a better light. They are cheap on amazon.

Try to keep your temperature around or slightly above room temperature.

Anyways, whatever you have going on... there. Hope you figure it out.

L

LowAf

i wonder if at this later stage, whether clipping some of the necrotized tips, would help it develop? ever tried? never thought to do it outside the cloner, but u already have some areas that might get more light, anyway- but it's partially, trashed leaf it's supporting , even still. anyone know? i ocd defol, all the time. any nutes it might want from that leaf, ur hand feedin, anyway...

an extra big leaf, can hurt a clone start, weighing it down; more harm, than good. and i see 2 leaves, I'd b curious about snippin halves off. far as their size, their necrotic flesh... in relation to the entire size of the kid.

IMG 20191225 1842289
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u k
Here is my 12 day old seedling. No nutrients and the only light is a dollar store flashlight.

View attachment 924146
oh my god, i f'n knew it! i knew this could b done! skip veg? obviously aero... and some other, national security, nasa shyt... ohhhh- YOU PEOPLE r holdin out on me. i knew i was doin something wong!!! f!!!

TEACH ME! I'll tell diesel n aqua to sukit... swear!

L

LowAf

Huh šŸ¤” 12 days ? What you talkin bout willis ?

And you fimmid it ? , you mean maybe 12 days after it grew for 3 weeks , then fimmid, + 12 days ?
its a month old now. it was 12 days old when it showed its first pistils

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

its a weird plant
i supercrop it everyday btw šŸ˜‚
fimmed 2times
u don't find that som tops get um... cut off from the flow n lose bulk, from time to time? i gave it up, minus, light chasin, blood pressure raisin, freakout causin, s.o.b. mf'n ATF!!! sorry... it's a very emotional, deeply personal, issue, for me.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Love it..... i knew we could change the old tired methods if we tried hard enough !

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

What are you even talking about? Actually never mind, I dont want to know šŸ¤£
your not the only one. i very seldom know what sparechange is talking about? sometimes i think sparechange from another country and i just don't understand the language?

BigCube

BigCube

your not the only one. i very seldom know what sparechange is talking about? sometimes i think sparechange from another country and i just don't understand the language?

šŸ¤£ I think he's just steeped in slang. From a place like Newfoundland or something like that. If I try, I can figure out what he's sayin, most the time šŸ¤­

Top Bottom