12 or 24 hours of light for Auto?

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
24 hrs light more beneficial for an auto plant?
12 or 24 hours of light for auto

Moshmen

Moshmen

Side by side after side by side - tried 24, 20/4, 18/6, 12/12 and they will run and flower on any cycle, I’ve had best results with 18/6 in my tents. What’s with the auto D ? A gift? Just runnin one-because?
With all those good genes you got floatin around , y this one auto ? Lol

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
A gift, and yes just because.
Am not impressed!
Buddy of mine gave me 3 seeds from Amsterdam. I popped em all gave one to him for his summer OD and one to a fellow farmer to compare notes.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Well yeah! They can do alright but nothing compared to what u got goin on ! Lol but I am Interested to see ya finish one and what the results will be? Have fun man happy growin!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've only done a handful freebie autos and they all had to go into the flower tent on 12/12 or 11/13 whatever the hell it was back then but I think I would do 20 hours of light (20/4) if I had the option

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I ran mine at 18/6 full cycle and had real good results from greenhouse seeds auto northern lights.

I have read a few times test autos did best at 20/4.

And i have seen growers on forums do great at 24 hrs but i like to let plants sleep.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

e
I ran mine at 18/6 full cycle and had real good results from greenhouse seeds auto northern lights.

And i have seen growers on forums do great at 24 hrs but i like to let plants sleep.
exactly, I feel like lots of nice things happen in sleep so it feels unnatural to keep a 24 cycle, but I don't have a timer nor is the darkness I provide pure darkness.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Course I’m new but I’ve ran all those cycles and 24 is how I started, but I agree they need a little rest period to recover and promote growth plus with 18/6 I’m able to be lights off at peak electric useage time. Aka most expensive. So after 6 months of trial and error I’ve settled for 18/6

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Course I’m new but I’ve ran all those cycles and 24 is how I started, but I agree they need a little rest period to recover and promote growth plus with 18/6 I’m able to be lights off at peak electric useage time. Aka most expensive. So after 6 months of trial and error I’ve settled for 18/6

Can be hard to keep up with 24 hour cycles. I didnt like it for photo veg plants either.

Top Bottom