120-60-300-120-60-177.2 Nutrient Tutorial, or, My Thread Can Beat Up Your Thread.

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
I am considering this @nMEEKS/YS formula:View attachment 623737 this with 1c/cubic ft. Gypsum/coir seems to be effective, Meeks briefly mentioned recently that he's been killing it with this formula for years. Here's another shot of his explanation:View attachment 623739

Still running that same formula, couple minor tweaks of each component up and down depending on strain or cycle needs, but always using that as the base to start from. Recent photos from the commercial garden I was putting this formula to the test in for the last year are on my IG: @uglybud just about every photo on there was done with this recipe actually. (Also worth mentioning, once I found a local distributer for these nutrient inputs I was able to get my full strength recipe cost down to 1.5cents per gallon of feed solution!)

Most recently been doing sea of green, here is a shot of a single Quantum Kush plant, grown at a density of 45 plants per light, flowered as a 10" untopped clone:

IMG 0050
Last edited:
K

Kot

Most recently been doing sea of green, here is a shot of a single Quantum Kush plant, grown at a density of 45 plants per light, flowered as a 10" untopped clone:
This looks great. Can you give us more info about the grow? What light, space and the total dry material. Cheers.

Blackkush

Blackkush

Hi everyone. I have some q about nut in soil would u help me? Or it's just dwc nut discussion?
Peace

Top Bottom