13 Dawgz by Doubleds

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sublime

Very nice clean setup... killer genetics... can't wait to see more!

D

doubleds

Kik ass bro !! Any plant that has a majority of g13 will be all keeled over from her weight at 4 weeks.

Nice one ocan !!

dds

TortureKill

TortureKill

You got it going on, Ocanabis! Im loving the cross, mate

S

swiftgt

nice setup man, looks like a great strain too!
cant wait to see more pics!
what yeild are you hoping to get from them?

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Thanks folks

what yeild are you hoping to get from them?

To be honest,I never worrie about weight.In fact I never weigh any thing.My only conserns are smell,taste and the effects.
Ocan.

S

swiftgt

i like to weigh my buds,
but just so i can see how good....or bad a job i did looking after them!

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

day 33 up date

Its that time again

Day 33 and alls well in the "Ocan's House of Bloomage".

The Girls are pack n it on and with only 4-5 weeks to go I can only Imagine how they will fill out from here.
Whats that ?What do they smell like you ask ?
Well it goes like this......
Plant #1 smells like real Citrusy Lemon thats good enough to clear your sinese's right out.It neither sweat nor sour.Its on the border line of Lemon Pledge
Plant #2 is a softer lemon
Plant #3 smells like #1

So far the r.glands are comin in very nicely.If you look closely at some of the pics you'll see the glands are even forming on the under side of the leaves.

As for food I have moved them up to week 5 feeding and will now start adding molases after the feed instead of plain old fashioned h2o.Gona ramp em up on the carbs I am I am.

Plant #1 and what a monster bush she is.She stands ay 5'6" and is about 3' in diameter lol.She has so many buds on her its redicalonious lol

1 of 1 Medium
1 of 1 2 Medium
1 of 1 3 Medium
1 of 1 4 Medium
1 of 1 5 Medium
1 of 1 6 Medium
1 of 1 7 Medium
1 of 1 8 Medium
1 of 1 9 Medium
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

#2 @ day 33

Not to shaby huh

Ok,do you want to see one more.Well ok if you insist
Here is #2 the slightly softer smell n' pheno.She was left un topped as well as #3 is also un topped.

later
Ocan.:joint:

1 of 1 Medium
1 of 1 2 Medium
1 of 1 3 Medium
1 of 1 4 Medium
1 of 1 5 Medium
1 of 1 6 Medium
1 of 1 7 Medium
1 of 1 8 Medium
D

doubleds

God damn Ocan !!!!

Your going to make me cry bro !!!

They look awesome, what do you think so far ?

:party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042:

I have 8 different females hittin the buckets monday bro, am i ever stoked now !!

:party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042::party0042:

dds

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hey dd

Thanks mang.So far so good.Looks like a steller to me.The lemon arma's are up their with some of the best I have smelled to date

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Those look awesome! Ocanabis, your report makes me want to grow them!!!

BC

E

easypleasie

Exciting to see you grow something Doubled's crossed. Great job documenting the grow with pics and descriptions. I'm sure 13 dawgs will be successful in the buckets! Especially with DDS tending to them. Looking forward to the next update!

Top Bottom