13 Dawgz by Doubleds

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

13 Dawgs-Pheno #3 @ 46 days

Hi Gang

This is the gal that you haven't seen as of yet.She has been left alone in her spot since bloom began.But today I had the suden urge to bring her out and take her picture for all you fans out there.I have to admit,I believe I pulled of a few beautifull shots for you tonght.
With a moderate feed she has been put n' out very nicely with still a couple of weeks to go easy.Time to crank up on some molasses.She has a Creamy Lemon with fruity under tones thats very pleasant on the sinuses.
This gal does look to be more G13 dom I believe with her fat buds and large calix's protruding wildly like a bad dreadlock job.
With out going int to much more detail,I am going to let the pictures tell there own story
later
Ocan.

Day 46 1 1
Day 46 2 1
Day 46 3 1
Day 46 4 1
Day 46 5 1
Day 46 6 1
Day 46 7 1
Day 46 8 1
Day 46 9 1
Day 46 15 1
Day 46 13 1
Day 46 12 1
Day 46 14 1
Day 46 10 1
13 Dawgs 3  day46 033
13 Dawgs 3  day46 034
Stacked  2
D

doubleds

Very nice ocan, looks like she's ripening up a little. Pics are stellar as always !! Hows the other 2 ladies doing?

dds

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Pheno #2 @ 52 days

Hi gang

So here is Pheno #2 @ day 52.I think she will go to 60-65 days.She is on Molasses for the final week to come.
Smellin' of Lemon Pinesol with a creamy twist to her.She looks outstanding with her Peach colored Pistils like I have never seen before.

The other gal will have to wait till harvest before I take pics.She is just to big and heavy to pull out.Sorry
Should be another week to ten days.

Damn she looks so fine though.

later
Ocan

2  Day 52   1  1
2  Day 52   2 1
2  Day 52   3 1
2  Day 52   4 1
2  Day 52   5 1
2  Day 52   6 1
2  Day 52   7 1
2  Day 52   8 1
2  Day 52   14 1
2  Day 52   11 1
2  Day 52   12 1
2  Day 52   13 1
D

doubleds

Hi Ocan

Looking killer bro ! Do they all smell like lemon bro or just this one? Do you remember when you grew spacedawg and you said you missed the smell window by a couple days? Just thought i would remind you this has spacedawg in it !

Thanks so much again !!!!!!!!!

dds

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi DD.

All 3 smell of Lemon's but P #1 & #2 are the stronger/sharper smelling pheno's.#3 is more on the fruity side.
I am aware of the Space Dawg and am still in the window of opportunty's which is between 55-60 days.

Glad you like what you see.

later
Ocan.

666elsie

how many of these baby's you got on the go?? has this got any medicinal properties??
Good show O.C.

C

Calimad

<------ Dawg whisperer.. need someone to walk yourdogs for you?

good looking girls cant wait for next update

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

ohh man I wish I had the cash right now this cross looks like the bomb!!!! the farm is killing me!!! Lately I on during all the good drops just dont have the extra to espically since I just order some seeds recently..

Giddeon

Giddeon

I cant wait Just snagged me a pack Headed to the post office now!!

D

dgp

thinking I might do the same^^^

Pulled the trigger and Very excitged DD's. This is my first purchase off the farm. Thanks for the genetics bro.

Also, Logic...Thanks again for my Xmas cash, just applied it so it's like I just opened your present. So..Thank you very much! How did you like the fruitcake I sent you?:cool0010:

Top Bottom