13Dawgz Hits Giddeon's MPB's

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JerryCurl

nice vibrant white roots. I need some 13dawgs. I'm not asking for clones ;) Pm me.

B

BudGood

Nice! I dig the bio-filter, beneficial bacteria rock! I run bio-buckets, gotta love getting free bennies from the air all around us.

That 13Dawgs looks awesome man, seriously. I'm hoping you have a sick harvey! :)

four20 bliss

four20 bliss

Dude, these looooook sick, that sativa that is just tied up is soooo tall. Jealous bro

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

hey giddeon how are the 13 dawgz looking? I've got 4 new phenos im about to test, cant wait to see and hear about yours!

Giddeon

Giddeon

hey giddeon how are the 13 dawgz looking? I've got 4 new phenos im about to test, cant wait to see and hear about yours!

Hey Chrome, whats up?

shit is blowing up in my room, buds look almost identical to DD's G-13. I will try and have pics up later today after some family time. This strain blows up at around 5 and a half to 6 weeks in packing on noticeable weight every day. The stretch pheno continues to smell like chocolate tootsie pop while the other pheno has a very strong classic G-13 smell.

So far the 13Dawgz has completely out preformed the ReCon in the MPB's

Just like LOST said in the past. THIS STRAIN IS MPB GOLD!

aleYarok

aleYarok

glad those dawgs are doing great for you! lets see a photo update.

wish i could get a proper run with the right gal before tearing down the MPB...
got 1 more run of green crack and it then its gone, cant afford to only be producing 1lbers...

Giddeon

Giddeon

Unless logic is holding down some in his personal collection, the 13 dawg seeds are long gone unfortunately, along with their creator dds.

I have F2's of my 13Dawgz, I chose a super squatty and stinky male and chucked pollen all over both 13D's females I have.

I finally did my viability test and they are good.

Maybe send these in to help logic get back on his feet.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

thats a nice idea gideon... hopefully the strain can make its way around...

It sucks when people horde strains, shit guys share the love:)

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

ill be doing the same in a few months giddeon, once i test out these 4 new 13d phenos, ive got grass knuckles, alien urkle, and fire alien males all ready to start sexing up the local 13d girls :)

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Damn your growing baseball bats over there gideon:)

nice :joint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn those dawgs are huge for day 45! Great job Giddeon... :cool

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Those look badass, can't wait to see them finish...quick side note.. one of my fav vertical lighting hanging techniques is to use attach a yo-yo to your socket throw a caribiner clip on the other end and hang it from the ceiling cage, makes life a lot easier when you need to move the lights out of the way :)

forman

forman

Wow that's a monster! I have two 13dawgs outside this year don't know how the dense buds will take to the weather but got my fingers crossed. I will be taking clones for inside once weather cools off. I couldn't find a smoke report on these, Giddeon have you smoked the final product or is this the first grow? I ask this because I got concerned when I read DD's comment on how the g13 clone is only half the strength it was 25 years ago.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

aleYarok

aleYarok

north... i always see you pop up with random DANK ass photos... what hell man, MAKE A THREAD!!! lol
damn boy youre killing it.... what strain? only tree ive seen that looks like it can yield as much as DDs

gid: you're garden is looking great.... killer colas, but still not quite as big as DDS at 45 imo....

F

flooid

absolutely beautiful gideon.. love the plants.. nice size and structure for organic.. damn nice.. do you notice that they're any squishier buds or airy at all.. i mean.. they don't look a damn bit airy.. but i mean i noticed with organic i couldn't get the rock hard nugs on the colas as with ogranic.. but that was pbp also..

stay wet..

Giddeon

Giddeon

absolutely beautiful gideon.. love the plants.. nice size and structure for organic.. damn nice.. do you notice that they're any squishier buds or airy at all.. i mean.. they don't look a damn bit airy.. but i mean i noticed with organic i couldn't get the rock hard nugs on the colas as with ogranic.. but that was pbp also..

stay wet..

I believe the synthetic nutes would have allowed for a denser bud. For sure

this was done top feed only
5 min on 15 off
not quite enough lights
no Co2
had a couple more weeks to go
but turned out ok
its not 13 dawgs
but you might like it for comparison

Shit yes N.O. plant looks great I will do a run of the dawgz next time with the dd nute pack and see how crazy they can get.

north... i always see you pop up with random DANK ass photos... what hell man, MAKE A THREAD!!! lol
damn boy youre killing it.... what strain? only tree ive seen that looks like it can yield as much as DDs

gid: you're garden is looking great.... killer colas, but still not quite as big as DDS at 45 imo....

Agreed. But dd's plants aren't organic.

forman

forman

Wow that's a monster! I couldn't find a smoke report on these, Giddeon have you smoked the final product or is this the first grow? I ask this because I got concerned when I read DD's comment on how the g13 clone is only half the strength it was 25 years ago.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Bump. Giddeon saw u were online

Latest posts

Top Bottom