13Dawgz Hits Giddeon's MPB's

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Wow that's a monster! I have two 13dawgs outside this year don't know how the dense buds will take to the weather but got my fingers crossed. I will be taking clones for inside once weather cools off. I couldn't find a smoke report on these, Giddeon have you smoked the final product or is this the first grow? I ask this because I got concerned when I read DD's comment on how the g13 clone is only half the strength it was 25 years ago.
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry must have missed your post earlier.
This will be my first time with the strain. DD's said something about his clone had lost potency buy it comes out in breeding.

aleYarok

aleYarok

oh yeah forgot about dem organics...
the green crack from last run is super tasty and great smell... almost as smooth as the organic soil plants....
this run we are only running sensi A+B
then will use MOAB and hammerhead at the end before flush
plants look great, i like how the roots look with out any excel... and still nice and white with no hydrofungy.... saving lots of $$ using just A+B and getting rid of everything else, dont even notice a difference...
oh yeah forgot to mention we axed the Tallboy filter and Cal/Mg and are using straight tap water

fuck my dad built a home depot 5 gal, 5 bucket rdwc, got some SFV in there and they are taking off.... i keep saying they are gonna die, everything ive read says that these plants should not be doing what they are doing... no chiller. the water is 73-75!! lol and they are fucking exploding with growth

I believe the synthetic nutes would have allowed for a denser bud. For sure

Shit yes N.O. plant looks great I will do a run of the dawgz next time with the dd nute pack and see how crazy they can get.

Agreed. But dd's plants aren't organic.

dammit northone.... we need you here more. youre killing it!
what strain?
care to share your nute schedule/mix??
sterile/bennies/or nothing?

you should pick up some MOAB/hammerhead or make your own?
i bet those bitches would explode:mad0233:

Giddeon

"Shit yes N.O. plant looks great I will do a run of the dawgz next time with the dd nute pack and see how crazy they can get"

>with your attention to detail you will rock..
you can see the slight sativa part to your 13dawgs and that will just add to the
growth

you have a great attitude and grow awesome rdwc

the plant in the photo is just dry mixable ferts and no bloom boosters
and almost no res changes

Giddeon

Giddeon

~2.5 per plant. There is definitely some kinks I have to work out with running organics in RDWC, such as getting nitrogen to be more available to the plants. The bio filter worked very well and did everything I needed it to. However I did have to switch back to SensiBloom for weeks 7-10 due to leafs yellowing.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah great looking plant man that thing was huge. how did you like the smoke and what not?

Giddeon

Giddeon

yeah great looking plant man that thing was huge. how did you like the smoke and what not?

Smoke was just ok, haven't been overly impressed with with quality of my 13d's phenos as far as taste and potency goes but super smooth. Hopefully my switch up in strains gives me exactly what Im looking for.

Top Bottom