16 foot long indoor no till planter, NOTFIRE OG !!

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I went 'no till' because it lends itself to my philosphy.

I am opposed to physical labor on virtually all levels.:cool:

This has gotta be good, right? I got mushrooms growing in my beds and......shhhhhhh...

I use chemmies in veg. It aint killing my soil food web. Dont tell Elaine Ingraham...lol...jk,jk, she is the shiznit.....

Sponsorship 008
Sponsorship 003
Sponsorship 004

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Shit...I dunno....lol...on the real, leftovers. I hit the beds heavy with an enzyme post-harvest twice. I didn't even keep them wet. They sat empty in the dark for about a week or teo.

I pulled about a 6 inch rootball out and stuck some teens that were in 5" pots in the holes.

Thats it. I got 12 plants per bulb and I have a trellis I used to semi scrog them, to even them out and thicken the canopy.

I hit it with a good ACT to wake the soil up. I use half strenght nutes , striaght water and ACT as a regiment.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
was that hygrozyme you used ? i was gonna try to reuse sme soil soon...and picked up a bottle of that stuff..

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Yup....hygrozyme.

I put some soil in a clear Dixie cup and hit it with Hygrozyme one time to watch what it does. If you got a clear plastic cup you can use, its kinda cool to see. It molds over any little wood chips or organic matter and starts breaking it down immediately. Its kinda cool. I dont use it all through the grow though. The soil food web it supposed to be eating that stuff once it starts kickin.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yup....hygrozyme.

I put some soil in a clear Dixie cup and hit it with Hygrozyme one time to watch what it does. If you got a clear plastic cup you can use, its kinda cool to see. It molds over any little wood chips or organic matter and starts breaking it down immediately. Its kinda cool. I dont use it all through the grow though. The soil food web it supposed to be eating that stuff once it starts kickin.
im gonna try that out bro....here is my delema ...my container of used soil is out in my garage..and it gets in the 100s on a hot day...do you think that using the hygrozyme in that tub in that temp would be ok?.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

im gonna try that out bro....here is my delema ...my container of used soil is out in my garage..and it gets in the 100s on a hot day...do you think that using the hygrozyme in that tub in that temp would be ok?.

I would call Hygrozyme. They should be able to tell you. Its been 100++ for a few days in Norcal. I dont "see" why it would hurt it....manufacturer knows best though.

Top Bottom