16 plant setup in a 3x3ft grow tent!

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

another update for the plants, and the clones,
the plants remained on an outdoor routine, and will be left outsideovernight starting thursday coming up, and after 5 day, they will be planted in their 3ft deep x 2ft width pre dug holes filled with the same soil as in their pots..
the clones are now on a 3ed day for 18/6 cycle, and now all 8 clones have a mass of roots from each net cups, each clone took off really good and are super heallthy wit tons of roots..i never delt with clones befour so im not sure to when their going to start going, in 1 week i plant to move them into my 3x3ft grow tent under the 400watt a/c mh light, with the scrog 4'' from the canoby.. things will be moving along in the next week or so quite fast and well.. stay tuned!!

C

caperfarmer902

hey folks, heres another update for the 8 plants i plan to finnish outside..
so far my biggest crystal plant is 12 weeks old, the 5 following crystals are 9 weeks old, and the 2 Dominican Republic plants that are 5 weeks old.
the plants are on day 9 today for hardening off outside, in 4 more days on the 9th of july, saturday, i plan to put the plants all 8 in the spot where their going to be planted, but for the first 3 to 4 days, the plants are going to sit inside a manmade wodden box so the pots dont have to sit on the pure ground, after 4 days max, the plants go inside a predugg hole, thats 3ft deep and 2.5ft wide..
all 8 plants are going great, their all getting beyond tall, beyond bushier, and branchier LOL, im guessing, when the plants go outside for the rest of july, aug, sept, and a lil of oct, for flowering, im going to be useing nutes only 1 time a week, every 7 days, grow micro bloom, the rest of the week is just water..
I also noticed that each plant is holding either 1 or 2 clones at the very bottom of the plants, s to make way for more air movement below, and so the plant can focas is energy on the top buds, im going to be cutting all those clones either tonight or tomorrow and start them in a 12 site water cloner DIY.
and lastly, the last update thats going to be for these babies, in about 30 minutes im going to pick up 3 bammboo stick for each plant, so ill have a total of 18 sticks for my crystal plants, which will help by making them stand up stright, plug when budding starts, im going to have to stalk it anyway so it done lean over and snap the branch on me...

Thats my update for the plants from seed i have, im oing to add some photos of the girls all outside enjoying the sun.. also i took single photos so you can get an idea of each plant.. the plant with the lighter pot, and silver pan underneith is the biggest and oldest plant i have(12 wks).. enjoy...

also im going to do an update for my clone setup, ad how far theyv came!!!

SDC10106
SDC10108
SDC10109
SDC10111
SDC10116
SDC10117
SDC10121
SDC10128
SDC10129
SDC10118
SDC10127
SDC10119
SDC10124
SDC10126
SDC10125
SDC10122
SDC10123
C

caperfarmer902

alright fellas and ladies, the next pdate today is the clones i have that are now on day 7 of an 18/6 light cycle, so far its 7 days under the 3 CFL's, & 1 T5 Fluro,
The system is a 8 site 3'' net cups, made from a medium sized tubbermaid contrainer that is a 10 gallon Res. that has a 6'' airstone bubble bar attached to a 1mm clear tubeing with a air defuser in the middle of the airline, and finaly attached to a airpump that sits higher then the 10 gal res.

In excatly, 4 days i am going to be moving the clones into the 3x3ft grow tent under the 3x3 scrog, and the 400watt MH a/c light at 4ft from the canoby starting off, every 2 weeks ill move the light down 6'' untill it reaches atleast 1 - 1.5ft from the canoby..
Also for the 3x3ft tent, im going to be adding a 6'' duct fan affacted to a y connecter in the tent, one going to the light, one for the top of the tent for hot and bad air.. from the y conneter a peice of flex duct will be on their to take the ducting to the top of the tent outside of it, once we are outside the tent, i then connect the 6'' duct fan as an exhaust fan, run about 3ft of flex ducting to the wall of the grow room, and attach it to a hard peice of ducting, which lead into my furence room, where on the otherside of the wallthe hard ducting attachs to a 12'' exhaust fan, so with the 12'' exhaut fan the ducting and reducers to 6'' and the 6'' dct fan wth a y connecter on the very end of the ucting in the tent wil ive it enough power to suck the hot air from the light, and the hot air from the tent.. Then oncei get the exhast in, tat day i am going to get the same setup for th intake only, it is going to be blowing into the bottom of the tent with flex ducting goin in a u shape around the back of the inside of the tent.. from there a peice of hard ducting will lead to the top of the tent and over to the same wall the exhaust leads to, from there a 12'' intake fan will be setup to a dryer outside exhaust end(the ones for the dryers), with that ill put a DIY filter to filter out the air particles from the air outside coming in to the intake and into the tent..
this is all going to be setup wthin the nextmonth, its mainly forthe clones so they have a perfect enviroment untill i finnish up this harvest, get some money together and start my outdoor grow for 2012 early in the year so i have a headstart,
im planning on spending atleast 1000 dollers or more on 25 to 30 different strains, all medical strains from the best of the best, with that ill start every seed i have, hopefully over 250 to 300 seeds in the rep beer cups untill they break soil, and show roots from the bottom of the cups, i plan to start them all in mid-march, then when the end of april comes along, ill have a ton of pans over 250 all roted and redy to go, from the red beer cups im going to tak them out of the cups soil and all, seed in te rapid rooter, and plant them in pre picked out spots with pre dug holes, and this is ging to be my biggest project every, im starting the planning stages now so i dont mess anything up and am ready for whatever.. this setup in this thread now may be my first indoor grow, and hydro/scrog grow, but outdoors is my lab, and the sun is my digital light in the sky LOL, with that, 2012 should go out with a bang, and with 30 different strains,

stay tuned for this thread and this grow, thre will be way more to come:)

C

caperfarmer902

woops, sorry the photos from the cloens didnt show up, here they are here, updated photo of clones.. at day 5 of veg.

SDC10132
SDC10133
SDC10134
SDC10135
SDC10136
SDC10149
SDC10148
SDC10147
SDC10158
SDC10150
C

caperfarmer902

hey guys, this is going to be my last update for about a week or 2, but i made my last move today for the plants outdoors and the clones indoor..

The Plants outdoors have recivied 10 days of adapting to the outdoors, tonight is the first night that they are staying outside allnight.., i have the sercuity video camera turned on to all 6 of them, all the crystal plants, i took the other 2 dominican republic plans indoor under the 400watt to grow a little more,.. also i ended up putting 9 bamboo sticks into the 6 crystal plants i have outdoors, and tied the plants main branches to them for support.. im guessing when flowering starts im going to have to do it anyways, the plants are over 3.5ft now, my shortest being 3ft, so eitherway i needed to stalk the plants with the bamboo sticks..

Now, the 8 clones that i had under the 3 CFL's, & 1 T5 Fluro, are now moved to the 3x3ft tent with the 400watt MH light about 3 feet from the canoby of the clones, also i put 4 legs on the 3x3ftscrog i had build a while back, and put that over the top of the clones, so far only 2 clones grew into the scrog, but its only the start, i cant wait to see them come next month and see how far they came from.. This grow op for my firsttime indoors aucally took off really well, i have the 6 Crystal plants from seed that are now outdoors untill i cut them down.., also i have 2 dominican republic plants that are growing indoors then going back outdoors to finnish up, lastly i have 9 clones, 8 clones in my 8 site DWC hydro system, and 1 clones i had forgotton about, that was in my window sill for over 2 weeks with no water, shoulda seen the root system for that clone haha, but other then that, im soreing high here, cant wait till i can smoke my first bit of crystal... Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

SDC10176
SDC10191
SDC10192
SDC10193
SDC10196
SDC10198
SDC10199
SDC10200
SDC10204
SDC10211
C

caperfarmer902

hey folks,
heres another little update, only text tho, for the two setups i have right now...

The 6 Crystal plants from nirvana are at 13 weeks, and 5 plants are at 11 weeks, all the plants are exceeding in height now, my tallest plant is 4ft tall, and my shortest out of the 6 plants are 3.5ft tall.. they are still in thier orginal pots that i planted them in, the 10Inch ports, so im going to plant them in the ground by friday at the very lastest, and tomorrow being the soonest, or what i was going to do also, is plant them in big 10 gal buckets that i made,
- i put two 5-gal bucks together, cut the bottom out of one of the buckets, and place it ontop of another bucket and put cocking and heavyduty ducttape around them to make a 10 gal bucket, thats 2.5ft tall, then cut the bottoms off them and plant them directly into the ground after 3 weeks of transplanting.. nut im not sure, so i need advice on that!!!

Now, along the 6 crystal, i have 2 dominican republics that i took back inside to grow more, i do plan on putting these girls outside with the 6 crystal, and let them finnish up outside to get their full advantage... they are aucally 6 weeks old tomorrow on the 13th..

The 8 clones that i have in my 8 Site DWC hydro system 10 gal resivoir are doing great, they are now 14 days into a veg cycle, 18 & 6 light cycle, and they are under the 400watt MH and 3x3ft SCROG for 7 days now, by tomorrow night i am going to change the water in the 10 gal res. and add 4mls of Grow, Micro, Bloom to the water for the firsttime ever these clones getting nutes.
I checked the roots 2 days ago, and they are honeslty the size of a basketball in a huge rootmass, which is great, and nice and healthy and white!!!!

I will be updating photos for the grow op, when i get the 8 plants, 6 crystal, and 2 Dominican Republic planted in the ground, outside under the big yellow light in the sky...
and hopefully by them the 8 clones i have in my DWC system and under the 3x3SCROG starts to fill up the scrog nice and fast soon,

I have a few questions if someone could help me with them...

1 - When i plant the plants outside, by adding the same soil as in the pots to the 3ft deep, and 2.5ft wide holes, will this reduce stress to the plants, or should i just dig the holes out and bury them in the same soil and dirt as in the ground?

2 - what would be the best feeding schedule for outside plants, 3x a week, 2x a week of even 1x a week with grow, micro, bloom advanced nutes?

3 - The 8 clones that i have right now growing in the 3x3ft tent and 400watt MH light, when is it going to be the right time to Top or FIM the plants, i want as much tops as i can get off these 8 plants,
I seen a 2000watt Scrog, with 12 plants in it, i never seen such a beautiful thing in my life, it was all bluedream plants, buddy done a great job on that scrog, props to him, but i wanna know how to get it like that, when will i be able to top the plants and get more and more tops?

C

caperfarmer902

The outdoor plants i have now, the 6 crystal plants, and the 2 dominican republics, are going to be planted in the ground by Friday, July 15th 2011, in their 3.5ft deep and 2.5 wide holes in the ground where they will get sunlight all throughout the day from the time she rises in the sky and falls as night, the plants have a full 360 View of the sky so thats great, and each plant will be planted atleast 4 to 5ft away from eachother giveing it lots and lots of space to grow fullly into trees, so far they are all hittin 4ft tall and it is said when these crystal plants (Northeren Lights X White Widow) can reach up to 6 to 8 feet tall when in full flowering, so im excited to see what happins and get them in the ground asap to sart growing tall and big!!!!

C

caperfarmer902

all the girls outside are reciving their last day of ouside in thier pots, today is shitty here, raining, and muggy, so ill let em sit in thier pots outside for the whole day and night, tormorrow is going to be very nice here high temps, nice and hot, sunny all day clear sky, so ill plant them in the ground tomorrow night after dark, give em a watering so everything packs in nice and tight, but not to tight..
the plants indoor, the 8 clones in the DWC sit, and the 1 clone in the 10 gallon bucket that is going to be used for clones come 2012, and the 2 dominicans that are going outdoors tomorrow and in the ground tomorrow night, thier each hitting 2ft or more so far so thats great, and supposly they grow double or triple in size when flowering, s wel see...

C

caperfarmer902

also for the clones, i am going to change the water in the res. tonight, and start them on 4ml of each grow micro and bloom,
How long do i leave the water and the nutes in the res, when do i change the water in the DWC system?

C

caperfarmer902

Hey guys, heres another update of mine for all my plants i have on the go at the moment...

First up today is going to be my 8 Crystal clones in the 8 Site DWC hydroponic system inside the 3x3ft grow tent under the 400watt MH & SCROG.
So far in the DWC system, and scrog, the clones are doing great, So far they are 34 days since they were cut from the mom plants, they are 21 days on a 18-6 light cycle, and lastly they are 13 days in the 3x3ft grow tent, under the 400watt MH and 3x3ft SCROG. Also they are 3 days into starting nutes - with 15MLs Grow, 15MLs Micro, and 8MLs Bloom.
The scrog when first put in the tent was above the clones by 8 to 9inches, not what i expected, so i cut all 4 legs, and now the scrog is 4inches away from the canoby of the plants, well the net pots, so the clones are starting the tucking and bending process already, but stilll i dont see much of a change in them...
On the 15th, that night around 10pm, I started the nutes in them, advanced nutes, grow micro bloom, these nutes worked wonders on my outdoor plants so whynot, so far not much of a change, I do have some photos of the clones already in the bending position, expect for one,

If anyone can give me some helpful tips on SCROG, and check to see if im doing everything ok on here that would be wonderful, and great.

Here are some photos of the clones in thier new home (the tent with the scrog), i will be uploading the outdoor plants very soon, just so people dont get confused,
I ALWAYS POST TWO POST FOR UPDATES, THE FIRST POST BEING ABOUT THE 8 CLONES, AND THE SECOND POST BEING OF THE OUTDOOR PLANTS, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT THE DATES AND READ THE UPDATES... Thank you..

SDC10236
SDC10239
SDC10237
SDC10238
SDC10244
SDC10250
SDC10251
SDC10252
SDC10262
SDC10272
C

caperfarmer902

hey folks, heres the next part to my unfinnished update from lastnight..
Like i said lastnight, the updates i do now, are going to be in 3 parts,
1- DWC Hydrosystem in 3x3ft tent under 400watt MH + SCROG - 8 Crystal Clones..
2- Dominican Republic Plants, 2 different Phonos - soil grow ( LST + Topped)
3- And, finnaly, the best for last, my 6 Crystal plants from seed, these are the outdoor plants grown in soil, and being planted into the ground tonight (July, 19th 2011)

So as promised, part 2 - Dominican Republic

These plants are doing quite well, they are hitting 1 month 3 weeks tomorrow, and a last minute decision, decided on keeping them inside, and growing them all-year long under the MH on a 18-6 light cycle, by the time they go outside to be planted in the ground in may of 2012, it will have 48 weeks of Vegging under its belt, to where im going to try a few new things with them,
Since i have no idea what these strains are, i decided to name them myself, and being that i have two different phonos on my hands here, i came up with not 1 name, but 2, Duhh duh duhhhh!!! hahha

1st Dominican Republic plant, - This plant is a squat, bushy growth, strout stems, broad leaves, and is very very dense, i started to LST this plant after topping all of her flowers to doulbe the size of her both lenth and width, It already showed sex, and being that theirs pistles, i have a little girl on my hands here,
Her name is - Indica Republic #1

2ed Dominican Republic plant, - This plant is much taller, it doesent has as much flower tops as the #1 plant, but its deffentily a different phonotype, and by the looks of this plant it seems to be a Sativa, following the gerneral traits, tall, leggy stature with spacious internodal lenths, large narrow bladed leaves or fingers.
Her name is Sativa Republic #2

The two plants have been reciving nutes now for the past 2 weeks, which started of 1 time in 7 days, then 2 times in 7 days, now its every other watering..

Also, lastly for this update on the 2 Republic plants, Once they have fully grown into the topped, and all the new flower sites are fully grown on the plant, im going to LST the both plants, but different ways, one right now with wire and tieing it down, and the 2ed plant the taller one, im doing the 4way LST with hooks, then adding tomato cages to both plants, for a vertical SCROG type of deal, and while the plant are growing inside for the 48 weeks, in vegg, they will be growing into the scrog, to get the best potential out of my yeild and quality..

Heres some photos of the Republics, tell me what you think of them, and the names i picked for them..
The photos go in order of first growing, then one with the LST, in all photos the both plants are topped in all their bud sites... enjoy!!!

SDC10261
SDC10260
SDC10246 1
SDC10247 1
SDC10334
SDC10335
SDC10336
SDC10338
SDC10339
SDC10340
C

caperfarmer902

and last but not least, i saved the best for last as always..
Here i have a group shot of all the girls in their pots enjoying the sun, I kinda fell behind schedule and it resulted in planting the plants in the ground tonight or tomorrow night:sweating
all 6 crystal plants from seeds are exceeding in growth, its unbeliveable, these girls are huge,..
theres one plant here thats older then the other 6 crystal, by 4weeks, i compaired her to a 1 liter milk cartin to show you the size difference, the girl with the blue milk carton by her, shes hitting just under 5ft,
the other 5 crystal plants are 4 weeks younger then the top plants here, but they did catch up pretty dang fast, everyone of them are reaching over 4.5 - 5feet...

They are reciving nutes everyother watering, i water these plants every two days as they drink it really fast, so atleast, 2times a week the plants get a mixture of grow 5MLs, micro 5MLs, and bloom 5MLs.

once these plants are in the ground, im then going to put more bamboo sticks under neither them, or i was thinking of tamatio cages for all 6 crystal plants for a vertical scrog type.. but it that dont come into play this round, all 6 plants outside will get flushed out 7 to 10 days befour harvest, i will add suger to the water for the last 7 days of life, and for the last 3 days of it lofe, im putting black garbage bags over the top with holes pokled in then for air, but this will act as the plants dying with no light, it will release all its THC, also the sugar will add 20% size to the buds as well...

Drying, will take place as the buds get hung from wire that is going to be strung across a 8x12ft room, with 4 fans in each cornor of the room, also 2 to 3 fans underneith, that are going to be used for curing..
After the buds dry for 7 to 14 days on the string by being hung, they then go on a 6teir drying rach that has 6 levels with mesh on either side for the perfect air movement, at the bottom, you can place a fan and the air will blow up through the mesh, with perfect air flow, after 7 to 12 days curing on the mesh screens, they go inside the mason jars, or airtight jars, and the jar gets opened 3x a days, morning, evening, midnight..

Heres some photos of the grow i have here, i took come single shots so you can get a good idea of how these babies loook, please take the time to read my updates and loo0k at my photos, like i said theres 3 parts to this update and this is the 3ed and final part, the following 2 updates are befour this one, and befour the last post, so please do check it out, and let me know what you think or if i can improve anything...:banana1sv6:

SDC10287
SDC10288
SDC10289
SDC10290
SDC10291
SDC10292
SDC10293
SDC10294
SDC10295
C

caperfarmer902

well, for all those plants i had outdoor on the deck in the pots, all the plants are outside in the woods now, and tomorrow the bottoms get cut off the pots and they get buryed in 3ft deep, by 2.5ft wide holes, with each plant atleast 5ft or more spaced aparty from eachother giveing them lots of room to grow, and so they wunt be competeing for water or light...
Now the watering schedule, i gave them each 6mls of grow, micro, and bloom this evening, and wont do so untill 5 days, after 5 days ill wait 4 days, and so on till i reach 3 days, for the whole folwering phase i want to sumwhat load the nutes on, more so the bloom so i can get the benifit of the nutes in my finnished buds.

Would 3 days in the difference be fine for nutes for plants, or to often, should i space it out or leave it?
but the watering, i plan to water the plants with water atleast every 2 days unless it rains, were known for rain here, but if by any chance a dry spell hits and we get nice sunny hot weather, then the girls will be getting water that day!!, keep posted, ill be postinf photos soon of the plants in their new home outdoors in the ground.

C

caperfarmer902

Also, in the 3x3ft grow tent, with the 400watt MH + Scrog, and the 8 site DWC hydro system, with my 8 crystal clones in them seem to be doing great!!
The nutes were in the 10 gal res. for 4 days now, and all the clones have new growth, and all the clones are bent and tucked through the scrog.

When should i change the water and the nutes. in the 10 gal res.?

C

caperfarmer902

hey guys,
Just a lil update on how things are rolling right now, all the plants above here in page 4, the 2x dominican republics and the 6x crystals are all out in the woods right now, still in their pots but only untill tomorrow morning when i go finnish the job.
So far all 8 plants are sitting in the woods with wide-open clear view to the sky, they are about 300feet into the forest and a perfect spot if i dunt say so myself. Their on a old friends proprety which is all fenced in with 6foot fences all around this yard. so no worrys on courious people or law enfourcement with this area.
All the holes are dug except two, each hole is about 2.5ft deep, and 2ft wide, with each plant atleast 5ft or even 10feet apart from eachother and other trees.
By tomorrow by dinnier time 12:00pm, all the 6 crystal and 2 DR`s will be in the ground, in their new holes filled in with organic soil, loaded with addiments, and im going to mix sheep shit into the mix for a fertilzer, so ill use the organic fertizer and algo a weekly feeding to 2x a week feeding of grow micro bloom, for the best results on a budget grow.
I will be posting photos tomorrow night of the plants in the ground, and their new home, so stay tuned for that!!!

Now, the 8 clones i have in the DWC hydro system under the 400watt MH, and 3x3ft scrog, I aucally moved the light futher to the plants about an hour ago, and put a fan blowing back and forth around the tent, The light is excatly 1ft 8inches away from the scrog itself. All the 8 clones are bent and tucked though the netting of the scrog, all the clones are topped and are starting to show its new growth which instead of 1 top, theres now 2 tops for each clones, once they reach about 4 to 5 nods or leave sets, ill go ahead and top every top about to quadrople in tops, so instead of 2 tops, ill have 4 tops on each clone!!, ill keep the plants on a 18/6 light cycle untill i get the scrog atleast 70 to 80% full, so how evermany tops are going to be there when its 80% full, well just have to wait and see how it turns out...
Ill be updating photos tomorrow for both the 8 clones + SCROG, and also the 8 plants growing outside in the forest,

stay tunedd, and let me know what you think!!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
good work

nice grow ................keep it comming:hi

C

caperfarmer902

just got 5 plants planted in the ground with black earth, wormcasting, sheep shit, and pro-mix soilless soil, i ran out of soil, so im going to get 5 more back tomorrow and finnish off the rest of the 3 plants, ill have photos tomorrow, sorry about the delay but it shall be good take my word for it, youll see all 8 plants in their new home, and the 8 clones just exploding in growth since we last seen them, stay tuned folks!!

T

theTinker

wow lots of difference since the last time i looked.Fair play to you. Some of those plants looks like nice bushy sexy women. Look forward to see them make thier meat :)

C

caperfarmer902

hey guys,
for and formost, thank you for replying to the journal, freegrow & thetinker, a growers input such as yourself is always nice and rewarding to hear, thanks!!!

Now, all 8 plants (6x Crystal, and 2x Dominican Republic) are planted into the ground with black earth organic soilless soil, mixxed with 1/3 sheep shit for tomato plants. Each plant is in the 3ft holes they were designed to, it was a hardwork process but very fun in my opinion, i love to grow, and also plant!!

I cleaned all the spot out to where its not noticble that it was cleaneed but around each hole was cleaned up so harm.., the weather was great the past few days sunny and hot, but as night it rained almost every second night, tonight being one of those night, so the plants are getting fitted into thier new homes with the rain water, and still they look great, not drooping, not wilting, standing tall and proud:cool0041: :banana1sv6:

Also, for a little treat today, i ended up cutting 9 clones off of all the crystal plants, the lower branches that were in the ground pretty much and wouldt get much light, so i might as well cut em for clones next yet!!!

here are some photos of the plants in their new home in the woods, their not in any order by choice, so enjoy and please let me know what you think!!!:hi

AMBA0377
AMBA0378
AMBA0379
AMBA0387
AMBA0391
AMBA0390
AMBA0380
AMBA0381
AMBA0389
AMBA0394
AMBA0413
AMBA0414
AMBA0415
AMBA0416
AMBA0420
AMBA0426
AMBA0427
C

caperfarmer902

hey growers,
im updating the 8 clone DWC hydroponic system, with the 1 crystal clone growing in a organic soiless mix/ with sheep shit compost, and also, 9 new crystal clones that were cut from the outdoor plants befour they start flowering,
So being that this 16 plant grow op is now turned into,
- 8x plants from seed growing outdoors in ground now - 6x crystal plants from seed growing outside/ with 2x dominican republic plants,
- 8x clones in DWC hydroponic system In 3x3ft grow tent, with 3x3ft SCROG, 400watt Digital Luma 400 MH/ HPS light. 8x crystal clones their,
- 1x crystal clone growing in 3x3ft grow tent under 400watt MH (Not under scrog) in soil grow.
- 2x crystal clones growing outside in the ground, they are 1 mths old, so going to dig plants up and take inside, going to try this with mininal stress,
- Lastly, 9 crystal clones freshly cut this week of crystal plants outside, stock for next season...

Now for the 8 site DWC hydrosystem update:
- All 8 clones are doing fantastic, they are exploding in growth, and mostly side growth, all their stems are nice, firm, hard, thick stems, and lots of green foilege, also on every clone they were topped lastweek, maby 2 weeks ago, and the new growth their they split into 2 tops intead of 1, are trained so one top goes left, and the other top goes right, so within 4 to 6 weeks in expecting to flip the plants to 12/12 and turne on my 400watt HPS..
The res. is going to be cleaned out this week, by friday night the res will be cleaned out with new filtered water in their with 18mls of grow, 18 mls of micro, and 12mls of bloom, by the time the nutes reach 20mls grow, 20mls micro, 20mls bloom, it will be week 8 of veg for the plants and hopefully the screen will be 80% full and ready to switch, by then when flowering is enduced, im going to switch the feeding to more bloom then grow and micro, and see how that will effect it untill the nutes measure back out by week 7, then im going to start my flush atleast 14days befour hearvest, but im letting all the plants go in the hydrosystem 10weeks, maby 10 1/2 weeks for the frostest bestest buds, but keeping the 30x scope on the buds to make sure the glands dont turn amber will make for the best buds!!

heres some photos of the clones, enjoy!!

AMBA0430
AMBA0431
AMBA0432
AMBA0433
AMBA0434
AMBA0436
AMBA0437
AMBA0438
AMBA0439
AMBA0440
Top Bottom