16 plant setup in a 3x3ft grow tent!

• Thread starter caperfarmer902
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

caperfarmer902

Update - Outdoor plants - More Photos

as the title says, more photos of the outdoor plants..

Also folks, im goin to be updateing the scrog photos in flowering as well today, im just topping of the 10 gallon res with water and nutes, then im goin to super crop it a little more with twist ties and the scrog, then its photo time, and thcfarmer time, so keep watch:) :banana1sv6:

Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 013
Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 014
Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 016
Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 017
Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 018
Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 023
Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 029
Outdoor plants updated from 8 24 11 053
C

caperfarmer902

Day 12 Of Flowering - SCROG - 8/25/2011

Hey guys,
So this is the SCROG update, thats in my 3x3ft grow tent, uner a 400watt A/C light kit, with a 400watt HPS for bloom, on a 12/12, the 10 gal. res. was topped off lastnight, new filtered water, and 30mls of grow, 30mls of bloom, and 30mls of micro..
The scrog is on day 12, 2 more days and i hit week 2 - day 14 for the scrog in bloom, so i keep the tucking and bending going for another week, untill day 21, then the strech is over, but untill then im still supercropping the scrog, by useing twist ties and tieing down the shoots and training them in place..

So heres some photos of the scrog, ill do my next update on day 21 of the scrog, i hear on day 20 that its the magic number, magic day, i should see the buds starting to form by then...
Enjoy, Capper..

Scrog photos flowering photos updated 014
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 015
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 016
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 017
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 018
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 024
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 029
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 034
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 035
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 036
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 037
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 041
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 042
Scrog photos flowering photos updated 043
C

caperfarmer902

please guys, feel free to comment and state your opinion on the journal, This thread seems really dead with the odd comment from other members of the site, Mind me I dont mind not having comments but i would really love to find out other people input on how im doing and how the progress is going for your opinion..

I plan to do the jornal right untill i do the harvest, then ill keep track with photos and updates of the whole harvest progress, The manicuring, Drying, Curing, then when its drys 100% untill the stems crack, it will get vacumed sealed put in 50G mason jars, but aucally put only 30 to 40 gram in the jar to allow for airflow..
So this journal was started with seeds, then when on to vegg, then i cut clones a ton of clones, then moved them outside, started clones in a DWC hydrosystem, with a scrog, now both setups, 8 plants outdoors, and 12 plants indoors are all in flowering, so i have 20 plants to do a harvest when the time comes,
First harvest -outdoor plants, all 8 females, by the end of september,
Second Harvest - Indoor SCROG, all 8 clones, by october 22ed,
Third harvest - Indoor Sol Grow, 4 crystal clones in 5gal buckets with soil, by end of october..

So stay tuned, and please guys, leave a comment or your opinion on how im doingg!!

Thank You, Caper!

RIPP

RIPP

They seem to love what your doing ,

carry on the good work:weed-sign:

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

yeah its lookin good bra
the anticipation kills to wait for those buds to start showing right lol im only a week in on my setup
but hell yeah they start reaaly poppin around 3 weeks
keep up the good work and it'll keep getting better

C

caperfarmer902

Well, thanks for the words RIPP & DRCaliGREENTHUM,
yea, its now on Day 14 - 2 weeks today, so i should have 1 more week left for the strech, then the budding phase comes into play..
Iv been reading and reserching alot of scrog, now i know where i fuckt up on this scrog, i should of let it grow then strt training them threw once flowering starts, but owell, its the firsttime trying scrog even hydro, even indoor growing,
Like i said befour if anyonecan help me with the scrog, on anything that needs to be checked or fixxed, please let me know so i can fix it and get on with the bloom:) Thank you, Caper!

C

caperfarmer902

Day 17 Of Flowering - SCROG - 8/30/2011

Hey guys, heres an update for the indoor hydro setup, right now the plants are on day 17 of blooming, i went ahead and spent about 4 hours on it today fixing the shoots and branches down threw the screen and to its own square, to a point where i got to spread the scrog out 100% and just letting it grow now, Within the last 3 days i cut about hafe of the leaves off the scrog to make way for more sunlight on the buds, even still the scrog is still filled up nicely and everything seems to be doing great!!!

So please guys, please leave some comments on how the scrog it doing, and anyother comments or paragrapghs lol, anyone might have to say, please comment and let me know whats up!! Thanks Caper! :banana1sv6:

Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 022
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 023
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 024
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 026
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 027
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 028
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 029
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 032
Updated scrog day 19 of bloom 8 30 11 033
C

caperfarmer902

Day 18 Of Flowering - SCROG - 8/31/2011

Yea, so its day 18 of flowering so far, the girls are doing great so far,
the strech is going to be over around day 21, in 4 days time, then ill be hitting week 3 of flowering and then its time for the bud, the scrog is doing great tho,
i like the way it turned out, its not and even now since i super cropped and tucked/ bent it for the past 6 hours today,
i took alot more photos of them also, so please guys, let me know what you think about it!!

Comments, comments comments people, bring em on!! :banana1sv6:

Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 003
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 004
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 005
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 007
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 009
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 011
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 023
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 002
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 022
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 016
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 014
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 015
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 017
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 019
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 021
Updated scrog photos agan 8 31 11 020
C

caperfarmer902

so let me know folks, if this scrog is looking good, or if its looking like an experence marked on the calander for me, im feelin pretty good about the scrog, iv been told to supercrop the scrog so thats what i done, i tied the branches and shoots down to the net for hopes of a gopod yeild, so please folks let me know what you think?

C

caperfarmer902

Hey guys, I just want to let yuhs all know, along with the new scrog update, and the photos of the scrog and my Crystal clones for next grow,

Im going to be doing a follow update on the outdoor Crystal & Dominican Republic Plants, The Crystal plants i know for a fact finnish up late septmeber, early october, im going to let it go for as long as i can, im gunning for atleast 10 weeks, if the weathers on myside that week, But I ordered a 100X L.E.D Scope which should be here for me by Wednesday, September 7th, 2011 to give me a better judgement on when to harvest the buds outdoors, and Indoors..

Some key points I took notes on for befour and after harvest, seems to do wonders for the people who done this, but here they are,

- 1 - 2 weeks befour harvest of plants, add all-natural sugar to the flush (Filtered water), which should add atleast 20% in size to the buds, also adding more THC glands,

- 48 - 72 Hours of complete darkness, Which is 2 to 3 days of complete darkness, after the 2 -3 days, the plants get cutdown in the morning, This is to give the effect the plants are dying with no sunlight, and they relase all their THC glands on top of the buds, (Now to me this seems greedy for me to do, The strain is Crystal, is called crystal because of the crystals alll over the buds, its coated in it if its done right), but hey, there can never be to much THC glands:),

-Lastly, befour harvest, the day the plants are going to be cut down, I plan to cut them down in the morning, around 8:00am, For the reason being, that i read that when a cannabis plant is at its full majority, and all its THC glands have grown fully and started to change from clear to cloudy to amber, Cutting the plant down in the morning will ensure that the marijuana THC glands are at its highest peak of the day, meaning for a stronger bud, cut the girls down in the am, not the pm, dont be lazy, haha.

Now, for the harvest of the outdoor plants, which is going to happen in 1 month, maby a month and 2 weeks, but anyways when there cut down, im going to wrap them in newspaper with holes in it, in the woods transport them to the place where im going to trim asnd manicure the buds, carefully manicuring the buds with clean sterial brand new trimmers, placing the tops and mainstem buds in onebox, and lower spindly buds in boxtwo, once there all trimmed and manicuring,
Im going to be putting them in my drying room, a 12ft x 10ft spare room, with 2 double-sized windows on each wall, one window has a complete Intake, Exhaust Air conditionair, i think 1200 BTU's, Then I have 1 large sized 10gallon De-Humidfier, A 5gallon Humidifer, Over 6 Oscalling fans all 12 to 16" big, and 4x Hygro/ Temp Digital meter, Inside the 12ft x 10ft room, i have 12 clothes lines going 10ft across the room, 6 lines on top, and 6 lines on bottom, spaced apart for maximum air flow, and movement..
Along with that I have a 5ft High, 3x3ft curing station i designed and made myself, made from 4- 4x4s, with 2x4s cut on a 450 angle, bracing the 4x4s to the 3x3ft wooden frame, made from 2x4's.The 5ft high, 3x3ft station has 5x 3x3ft Homemade screens, made from a 3x3 wooden frame, and 1x Thick heavy duty - rip / tear residence screen streched over the wodden frame, Also this stattion fit a 16" Circular highspeed an underneight for the best air movement..

Now, my plan for harvest time and drying time is going t go like this..
- Cut down at 8am in the morning by end of september, early october,
- Manicured carefully untill all buds are finnished, then off to drying room they go,
- Place freshley manicured buds on drying lines and let dry for 12 to 14 days, (2 weeks), Or untill stems crack instead of folding,
- After 2 weeks of dring on lines, all buds when ready, and stems crack, go on the 3x3ft screens for the first cure phase, this cure is going to last 10 to 12 days, just about 2 weeks,
- After the screen, the buds go in a brown paper bag for 7 days only, then into the mason jars untill they are smoked, lifting the lids on the jars atleast 3 to 6 times a day for 15 to 25 minutes at a time.
This will ensure for a nice, crisp, potent, tasty,and beautiful bud, givning that the manicuring/ drying/ curing/ and jared in mason jars, this will take no less then 5 to 6 weeks befour any of the buds are smoked.

So this is my lil spill on whats goin on with me folks, im going to check the outdoor plants now, and take lots and lots of photos too, Im going to do anice full update on whats going on, whats planned for them, and what happined so far to them along with new photos of the outdoor plants, Indoor SCROG, and Indoor Clonesfor next grow,

So please folks let me know whats up, and what you thinking about the grow show so far? Im not a scary person, people can comment, i want yuhs to comment i love reading comments and opinions on my grow op, it doesent look good when i have over 4000 views and under 200 posts lol, help me out folks :)

CaperFarmer! Peace & Much Love THCFarmers:)

C

caperfarmer902

Update - Outdoor Plants - 2ed month of flowering

Hey guys, as promised here are the updated photos of the outdoor plants, als i have some news on the grow outdoors as well, i went from 8 plants to 7 plants, 7 plants being all female, and 1 plant being male so i pulled the male carfully and repotted him, hes coming inside with me untill i can collect some pollen, and pollenate a crystal clone, and get both dominican seeds, and dominican x crystal seeds for nextyears grow outdoor!!

All 17 photos are of the outdoor plants, just so you know, the next update involving photos of the indoor scrog, and the outdoor plants, and soon enough the sexxing chamber i plan to make this week to start breeding will all be updated in excatly 7 days, 1 week, so stay tuned, and please comment!
:banana1sv6:

Caper!

Outdoor plants updated 001
Outdoor plants updated 002
Outdoor plants updated 003
Outdoor plants updated 004
Outdoor plants updated 005
Outdoor plants updated 006
Outdoor plants updated 007
Outdoor plants updated 008
Outdoor plants updated 009
Outdoor plants updated 010
Outdoor plants updated 012
Outdoor plants updated 013
Outdoor plants updated 014
Outdoor plants updated 015
Outdoor plants updated 016
Outdoor plants updated 017
C

caperfarmer902

Day 20 of Flowering for 3x3ft SCROG - Fri. Sept. 2ed, 2011

Hey guys, heres a quick update to follow the outdoor plants above here, im going to do a 3part update,
1st Part - Outdoor Plants in Flowering, (Above)
2ed Part - Indoor SCROG & DWC Hydroponic System, (Now)
3ed Part- Indoor Clones for Breeding & Next Grow Op, (Below)

So as i stated above here, its a 3part update so be parpaird to see some updated with alot of photos from me,
The outdoor plants are doing great, there aboout 5 to 6 weeks into flowering now, and should run untill the end of september or early october, but only time will tell, ill have my 100X LED Scope to let me know when the THC glands turn to the perfect colour, and are ready for harvest..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the Indoor SCROG, in the 3x3ft grow tent, 3x3ft SCROG, under a 400watt Aircooled light system,
with 8 Nirvanas - Crystal Clones i gathered from my outdoor plants when they were 2 months old and growing indoors,
The 8 clones are growing in a 8 site DWC hydroponic Bubbler system which i think is great for a 3x3ft SCROG,
all the clones were topped and FIMMed atleast 6times while they were in their 8weeks of veg,
I flipped the scrog when it was about 80% full, When i did flip the scrog I left the lights turned off for 30Hours, and turned back on at 8am like it was since they were rooted, With a 400watt HPS in the lightkit now, flowering was enduced,
and now were at day 20 for flowering on the scrog, which leaves 55 more days for flowering left for the scrog, im going to run the cycle for 75 days total,
with a flush of 2 to 2 1/2 weeks with stright filtered water, then all natural sugar added the last 7 to 10 days of its life, then leave the lights off for 60 hours,
then on october 22ed, cut the plants at the base of the hydro system, at 8am in the morning to get the THC at its highest peak, so hopefully all go well, everything seems well im getting great vibes off all of this,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

drop me a messege, or give me a comment, and let me know how things look from your end? :icon_animal26: :ninja :bow

"NOTE - PHOTOS WONT ADD RIGHT NOW, IM GOING TO POST THIS TEXT, AND IN 15 MINUTES FROM THIS POST I WILL ADD PHOTOS OF THE SCROG AT DAY 20 FLOWERING"

C

caperfarmer902

Day 21 of Flowering - SCROG - 9/3/2011

hey guys, sorry about the photos for the scrog yesterday they wouldnt upload, but here they are so enjoy!!

Plus i got a new family memeber lastnight, hes 4ft high, and HIS name is Dominican, hes a dominican republic male plant from outside, taken in and planted in a 5gallon bucket and is going to be used for a breeding program im going to start soon...

So enjoy!!

Day 21 of scrog indoors 001
Day 21 of scrog indoors 002
Day 21 of scrog indoors 003
Day 21 of scrog indoors 004
Day 21 of scrog indoors 005
Day 21 of scrog indoors 006
Day 21 of scrog indoors 007
Day 21 of scrog indoors 008
Day 21 of scrog indoors 009
Day 21 of scrog indoors 010
Day 21 of scrog indoors 029
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 001
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 002
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 003
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 004
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 005
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 006
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 007
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 008
Day 21 of scrog upclose photos 010
C

caperfarmer902

Day 24Of Flowering - SCROG - 9/6/11

Just a quick update here on the SCROG, its doin great,
lots and lots of bud sites showing, and finnaly the strech it over now so the bud sites sit wheere they are now!!

Enjoy folks, lots and los of outdoor and scrog photos to come along with my new breeding plants i plan to use to make my own cross and produce many and many seeds!!

If anyones intresed in trading seeds of their own cross, to test out, im willing to give up either two 10 packs of seeds, or 4 - 5packs of seeds, for anyone who wants to try this strain out..
The strain is Dominican Republic (From a local elder who grew this strain for 25 years for personal use for chronic pain) Crossed with Nirvanas Crystal (White Widow x Nothorn Lights)
Each plant right now if growing from seed in the forrest, they are all females so i get to try out both buds befour aucally combining the two,
The Crystal is just how they explane it, its like a blankt of HC crystals all over the buds and leafs, Its full of white haired pistles and rockhard bud,
The Dominican Republic is the frostyest plant iv ever seen, it reminds me of a hash plant, but it has many white and brown haired pistles with a golden colour to the tops of the buds.

Enjoy the photos, and saed tuned for updated more better quality photos!!

P 00082
P 00083
P 00084
P 00085
P 00086
P 00087
P 00088
P 00089
P 00090
P 00094
P 00093
C

caperfarmer902

Hey guys,
Jus letting you all know, the outdoor plants are getting fed tonight with 20mls each of grow, micro, bloom., and the indoor plants in the 10gal hydro system, getts topped off tonight along with 20mls of grow, micro, bloom.
The harvest dates for the outdoor plants are at the end of the month, start of october, with a 2week flush, and 1 week of natural surgar in the flush as well, and they get cutdown at 8am.
and the harvest date for the indoor plants are by october 22ed for a 10week bloom in the hydrosystem, scrog, and 400watt HPS and also for the final 60hours of life befour their cut down, im leaving the lights turned off and cutting them down at 8am.

PLease, someone comment let me know how my plants look and how things are going, this thread seems dead as a nit!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey guys,
Jus letting you all know, the outdoor plants are getting fed tonight with 20mls each of grow, micro, bloom., and the indoor plants in the 10gal hydro system, getts topped off tonight along with 20mls of grow, micro, bloom.
The harvest dates for the outdoor plants are at the end of the month, start of october, with a 2week flush, and 1 week of natural surgar in the flush as well, and they get cutdown at 8am.
and the harvest date for the indoor plants are by october 22ed for a 10week bloom in the hydrosystem, scrog, and 400watt HPS and also for the final 60hours of life befour their cut down, im leaving the lights turned off and cutting them down at 8am.

PLease, someone comment let me know how my plants look and how things are going, this thread seems dead as a nit!!

20ml seems a tad high, do your ladies feed heavy? I'm noticed slight claw symptoms when using a 5ml-10ml program, mostly between 5-7.5ml. 20ml seems like'a BLAST to me, but if your ladies dig it! then keep it ah rockin.

Keep a watch for the claw, otherwise all your ladies look healthy. They're startin to stack, next come the thickkkkyness. Which we all know is the best part!

C

caperfarmer902

woops had a mis-type, 10mls for the outdoor plants each, and 20 mls of each grow micro bloom for a 10gal res. DWC style..

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

woops had a mis-type, 10mls for the outdoor plants each, and 20 mls of each grow micro bloom for a 10gal res. DWC style..

Didn't get that the 20ml was going in a 10gal res. My strength measurement was WAY off what your using. Haha, looking good btw.

C

caperfarmer902

thanks man, means alot comin from you, i started off with only like 4mls of each then went up to 10 mls fr single plants outdoors, then the hydro system, this will be the 5th time i change my res, started with 8mls of each and took it to 20ms of each for the hydro, but for my 3ed grow which is going to start after the hydros done, its going to be 10 to 15 female plants, from seed, under the 400watt digital light kit, with the plants growing organically in soil..

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

thanks man, means alot comin from you, i started off with only like 4mls of each then went up to 10 mls fr single plants outdoors, then the hydro system, this will be the 5th time i change my res, started with 8mls of each and took it to 20ms of each for the hydro, but for my 3ed grow which is going to start after the hydros done, its going to be 10 to 15 female plants, from seed, under the 400watt digital light kit, with the plants growing organically in soil..

A lot comin' from me? Bro the only reason my last grow came out with fire and why my current run is coming along flawlessly is because of THE FARM. Keep yourself on here, reading everyone else logs, what they're doing, and you'll be doing a damn fine job. You already are bro.

I just started farmin' too! Only have 2 grows under my belt, current is the 3rd.

I like your soil switch bro, good choice! :pimp: but thats just a matter of opinion. many prefer hydro OVER soil, but i feel for beginning farmers it allows for more forgiveness and margin for error. Gotta watch for salt build up though! I feed with a 5-7.5ml program TOPS. Unless a lady like my FireOG now is wanting to just SLURP UP the calmg, she gets 10mls.

I've been feeding pretty lightly at 5-7.5ml regularly in soil, and im still getting some of the dreaded claw. it seems overfert isn't as hard to achieve as I thought. But no worry, I'm flushing now though, they'll be fine.

Keep it up bro, im sub'ed and i'll be watchin till harvest.
Ey man, i'd be sweet to have you droppin in on my current grow as well. Feedback is so great, especially from people on this site! Its all love and kindness for your greater benefit. How the world should be...Okay I'm stoned...Damn G13-H got me ramblin'!

Latest posts

Top Bottom