16th Annual NY Harvest Fest

• Thread starter just_in_ct
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

just_in_ct

Hello all,

not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was curious if anyone goes/has gone to the damn sam NY Harvest Festival? This year will be the 16th annual and was wondering if anyone had any information? Can't seem to find anything online.

Thanks!

420king-MASSES

ya thats some inner circle shit gotta know someone who knows someone

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The 16th Annual NY Harvest Festival & Freedom Fair will be Oct 8-10, 2010 information TBA - all info on this page is from past events, just fyi

Read more:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I took that link down. It didn't work for me either.

Illmind

Illmind

They don't post whereabouts until later on to avoid heat. I goto them..

P

paulycali

Its not like it used to be! Its used to be very tight knit done inside a warehouse style barn on farm in upstate new york. They would give you a glass piece upon entering and plenty of free smoke to help judge the strains in the competition. Now it has changed and is open to the public. Concerts, vendors ect. If you buy a ticket to the festival and they havent said where it is dont worry you will find out sooner or later

R

Rob1

i have been excited about this since you told me aussie i hope it goes down it sounds like alot of fun...

P

paulycali

Not the greatest bud at all! But there are some really i mean really good growers from new york state! You will find a abundance of last years outdoor crop as well as early flowering dried poorly outdoor bud from this year. Thats not to say there wont be any indoor quality because there def will. it will be fun if it all goes well. Man i miss those good ole times there. Now its changed a little for the better being able to put the proceeds towards marijuana policy as the older fests were happy gatherings of great growers and pot smokers alike smoking and partying the night away crowning a champ as best pot in the area. FUN FUN FUN!!!

P

paulycali

LOL! You got it right aussie. Aint like it used to be! Now that i am on the weed coast i meen west coast its like a festival everyday! Gotta love Cali

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I wrote them years ago and told them they hold it at a bad time. It is a harvest fest but they don't give the outdoor growers a fair chance to bring properly finished bud.

It isn't like having a California fest because it is illegal and there is a chance you can get busted.

It isn't about the quality of bud on the east coast it is a matter of who shows up and who has stuff available.

It is just a poor decision to have it in October. It needs to be in November or wait until spring unless you can hang with a winter camp-out.

cooper1

cooper1

i went last year i rent the biggest rv i can it was only 600 for 4 days but well worth it i got hit anice place to chill and smoke a mirowave and a stove we just smoke ing make food then take a walk to find something nice of course there people trying to sell out doors and fuck u over it a festable that what they do but you can find some top notch the winner of last year cup the blue berry pie was un fucking real the guy that enter it entered it 10 year ago aand took the cup with the sam starin and then 10 years ago said we would take the in 10 year from now with thissame strain he had it in the cup he won 10 year ago but you just got to look to find the good shit i had a friend the went up with 30 g'sand told me to go shopping he wanted a bunch of differnt shit so i bought a butt load of differnt shit you got to be carefull you will be looking at it and think its all good then get back to the rv and be like dam y did i buy this shit but thats life im going to enter the dead head og for the cup so i really hope they willl have it this year last year there was a web site allready it doesnt look good so far i just be there in the feild with my rv my self on oct 8 -10 with a bunch of top notch well who ever is going from this site we should all meet up and have a big thc farmer smoke out at my rv let me know homies

Illmind

Illmind

I'll be there cooper. And it will happen they are just gonna keep it close because of troubles they've had in the past. And cooper never go off of bag appeal and smell u must smoke everything before buying. Same thing everywhere you go. Poop dressed like dank and dank dressed like poop.

cooper1

cooper1

you ever beenn up state ny in nov they call it the frozen fest if they had it in nov most of the people sleep in tent and still freze in oct try doing it in nov no one would go

cooper1

cooper1

we just have fun we pissing cash away i was thing about making a big seed batch before coming make a bunch of cash i wil have a bunch of og raskel and swerve gear when im up there we all so are going to nter this strain we have in ct know as THE G fucking sick man my homie is they guy that make it but he got mites in one house and killed off all ost the whole strain i got a clone 2 monhs before this so i keep here alive she has the funk man rock hard nug that fuckin reak likr funky black luqursh but she is on of the best in thegarden for sure i got to get this strain out to the world i think i really found something great here it nothing like i ever had the smell and taste un real and the yeild is even better thst the best part it one of the best i ever had plus the biggest yeilder ya so vip cup at the rv

R

Rob1

ill be taggin along with Aussie so we all should meet up and have a good time...

M

mrdizzle

Ive been looking at a nice farmhouse in NY, might be time to show national grid whats up

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
im very happy to know some of the thcfarm family is well acquainted with this event ,especially som of you i hav much respect for aussie ,8th man,illmind

im a newyorker ,my home is my heart ive always spoke of the high quality bud ive come across i think we hav som of the best ,ive been upset i couldnt get much info to attend the past few years ,i think it would be a great experience period ,id also lov too see som of the thc fam especially since it doesnt seem logic is holding any event for the farm

it be most appreciated if anyone could hit me up wit som info wen its all figured out ,ill bring the best uptown haze i could get atm and the sour d thats back in heavy rotation

1luvbigherb

Top Bottom