16th Annual NY Harvest Fest

• Thread starter just_in_ct
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

the catskill chill is bunk.the one in barker would be the only alternative for a harvest fest.ive been to the last three damnsams in minglewood.best time for a local fest.

B

berzerkrrr

Damn! Did i make a mistake getting a ticket to chillfest? Hope this fest is as good as I thought it was. Honestly just going to do some swapping and meet some other farmers.

O

oneton

i dont no people its not looking good im hopeing but we are comeing to the 1 month mark and its scary

O

oneton

hey do you have a link to the one in bakersfield and have you been there befor is it cool vibes no drama

P

paulycali

Hit up Harry Browns Farm up in Maine! Definetally the harvest fest of the year to hit up. Now that they have medical i can only imagine how good the meds will be.

P

paulycali

maine common sense dot org! Go check it out. Campout for the weekend and have a killler bash with the local maniacs. Looks like it keeps gettin better and better. I went years ago and have been reading some great *hit about recent festivals there. No worries about cops since it is a private farm. You will enjoy it no doubt about that. Check out the website address in the first sentence. You will find all the info there

O

oneton

hey all i no its late but were have a lil thing on private property this saterday can fit about 200-250 tentswere gonn have dj dub step end some others its gonna be free its gonna be by holtwood pa .gonna be killer were gonna start off with a killer party at a local place from 9-2am the head over to the spot only way to no were it is is to come to the the party and follow us there if we have a good turn out we will have it also sunday into monday just send a prvt message for info

O

oneton

this is for aussie if this is the one ur going to The Peoples Fest II The Musical Moon Harvest Oct 8-10, 2010 let me no we can trade info or meet up somewhere there

Top Bottom