16th Annual NY Harvest Fest

• Thread starter just_in_ct
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

man i will be pissed if it does happen this year it was so chill last year no fights good times i would of thought that the festable would be there ever year that camp was so fucking sick the light shows at night it was bigger then i thought how many people were there ? i was so fucked up on mushrooms i did nt see the walers i was losing my mind in the rv and it was cold i will be so pissed i been looking foward to this all year i was going to enter the white fire also dam

cooper1

cooper1

if this one hits off its huge the camp grounds are unreal like nothing you would expect like a summer camp gone wild the stage area was big as fuck there were these girl fire dancers fucking sick and some other with fire ropes like 3-4 stages a night club with live band fuckin nuts the was a couple people whit plant they brought to put on front of the camp site that how chill it is walking around a tripping camp and ever corner there more weed mushrooms the camp is fucking huge so you can walk around see shit you would never think you would ever see but the crazy part you would think you put a bunch a fuck up crazy people in one spot shit going to hit the fan but nothing happened at all i was so pumped to go back when i was pulling outlat year i been think to go back fuck i cant belive this shit

has about all the people that pay for the cabins ???? but they did post that it was going to be on oct 8-10 so they must plan on having it right ???

H

haze89

Yoooooo rob I gotta go to this shit, definitely keep me in the loop

B

BeachBummed

serious, i mean im not too far, right next to the VA border in NC. i go up to NYC for some downtown skate sessions about every other month, im taggin this keep me in the loop?

who knows i may just be in town, haha.

fractaLz

fractaLz

I'm down, and if it ends up being a no-go, we gotta get the NY heads together somehow

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
bump that

ive been hopin the thc fam would do a gathering for som time now

R

Rob1

hell yea we can def do something.. there are enough of us here in and around NY..

cooper1

cooper1

hers a bunch of pic from last year
DSC05427.jpg
DSC054291.jpg
DSC05431.jpg
DSC054341.jpg
DSC05440.jpg
DSC05444.jpg
DSC05445.jpg
DSC054491.jpg
DSC05447.jpg
DSC054491.JPG
DSC05450.jpg
DSC054511.jpg
DSC05457.jpg
DSC054581.jpg
DSC05465.jpg
DSC05470.jpg
DSC05481.jpg
DSC05494.jpg
DSC05508.jpg
DSC05509.jpg
DSC05510.jpg
DSC05514.jpg
DSC05420.jpg
DSC05257.jpg
DSC05519.jpg

this was the cup
DSC05524.jpg
DSC05525.jpg
DSC05527.jpg
if you can see theres a bud in a big cup ans a smaller cup on the table there was the winning strain right there in the cup BLUE BERRY PIE the guy that entered it was some old ass guy that walked around with that bud all week end he said he entered it a won 10 year ago and 10 year ago he said he would be back in 10 year to take the cup again with the same strain and he did the big cup you see the bud in is the cup he won from 10 yars ago and th small one is the one he won that year this bkue berry pie strain was un fucking real and if any one know where i can get that shit please let me know you can taste the blue berry so sweet you can even taste the crust in the pie it was good down to the roach
DSC05549.jpg
DSC05548.jpg

cooper1

cooper1

thes pic make it look small but it is so much bigger i think ther was like 10 000 people there and there all from every state when i was looking back at my pics i could not belive i didnt take more and the cup is the last day at 420 and most people are just getting up from the night before

J

just_in_ct

Wow...Didn't realize that this thread would draw that much attention. It def. is an amazing time. Most of the bud there is garbage. I saw sooo much outdoor that was awful. I def. found some good stuff though. I enjoy the whole experience not just the weed. I did smoke some nice bubble hash. Believe it was made from stinky pinky outdoor. Very nice strain. Some people had super silver haze, allegra, and some other strain that I can't remember. They also had tinctures and oil for $5 a vial. They had some of the best weed there. BIG turkey bags full. They sold out pretty quickly. Blackberry kush was another good strain I found but the taste on the Cup winning blueberry pie was incredible. Blueberry on the inhale and buttery pie crust on the exhale. AMAZING flavor.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey Just edit out the description of their tent. It is too much info guy. Otherwise your eagerness is commendable.

J

just_in_ct

thats the way to go Aussie. So how many of these have you been to? the damn sam one.

J

just_in_ct

This is from Rob Robinson himself via facebook.

Rob Robinson: damnsam.com will be back online soon and info soon after!

looks like this shindig should go down although it will not be at last years Camp Minglewood. New location this year. We def. need to hook up this year. i will be bringing some budder!!

J

just_in_ct

hey aussie. Their page was updated yesterday by rob robinson himself. it says

This is from Rob Robinson himself via facebook.

Rob Robinson: damnsam.com will be back online soon and info soon after!

Top Bottom