1k, 1 tree, 2lbs+???.....Whats the best hydro system???

• Thread starter BillPlimpton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BillPlimpton

Lol, does it have to be a 1K or just somewhere in the neighborhood of 1K watts?

If you're up to doing something crazy, I've got an idea for you to try :)

1 600 in a reflector, directly above the tree (pretty standard).

1 600 in a reflector, HUNG VERTICALLY (i.e., perpendicular to the floor, aimed at the center of the tree).

Then get you one of these:

http://www.finehomedisplays.com/proddetail.asp?prod=125-17

The plant is constantly spinning, getting blasted from above and from the side (all sides, as it rotates pretty quickly).............you'd have to do a handwater hempy or coco with this setup (I've thought of how to automated the feedings, but that's a whole nother thread), but I think this system would yield out of this world.

Put a tomato cage on that bitch and watch the magic happen.

No not only 1k, it was mostly a base of an idea tho.

As for the rotisserie, HOLY SHIT......thats a sick idea but what in the hell am I gunna do with a $350.00 spinning plate afterwards? lmao.....

I was thinking tho that an extra 600 ontop would kill it even better too......I have 6inch aircooled hoods for them or can be done VERT style.....

Another thing that I AM going to be adding is.....FENCE, well sorta kinda...I was going to build a frame on the inside of the 4x4 homemade hut, about 20-25inch from the floor, mount a piece of fence horizontaly, so it goes from edge to edge, that way I can train ALL branches thru the openings, which are about 3x4inch

And possibly add another FENCE layer about 15inch ABOVE that one after the growth reaches that point.............the idea there would be to support the massive branches at 2 points, especially IF i go with a lower and upper bulb, the buddage would be quite dense in the lower n middle, id imagine

Top Bottom