1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I need to learn how to make some stuff from my harvest. I just smoke it.

Take a jar of fresh dried buds and stick it in the freezer overnight

Put a bottle of pure grain drinking alcohol or 90% or greater iso rubbing alcohol in the freezer overnight as well

Pour the alcohol in the frozen jar with the frozen buds until they cover the buds put lid on and shake it for 30 seconds

Pour the alcohol through a coffee filter to strain it into a dish and let the alcohol evaporate or cook the liquid over low temp of under 115°F to speed up the evaporation

What you are left with for the first extraction is the purest tastiest stuff you can get

Repeat the alcohol soak on the buds a second time but increase the time the alcohol sits on the bud and squeeze the buds through a strainer

The second batch will be lower quality

You can use the product to cook or to dab

Grow4me

Grow4me

I run my trim after every grow. I also throw in the popcorn buds. I run bho, it's not hard and not dangerous if your not an idiot. There's lots of videos and info out there. But I can help you out with it. also I save some of the good stinky stems and trim and heat it in cooking oil at low temp it melts the thc into the oil and will get you ripped, plus it's super easy.
I gotta do it! Any links you can suggest? I have a vape pen I bought last year for some wax that came around.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Put a bottle of pure grain drinking alcohol or 90% or greater iso rubbing alcohol in the freezer overnight as well

Pour the alcohol in the frozen jar with the frozen buds until they cover the buds and shake it for 30 seconds

Pour the alcohol through a coffee filter to strain it into a dish and let the alcohol evaporate or cook the liquid over low temp of under 115°F to speed up the evaporation

What you are left with for the first extraction is the purest tastiest stuff you can get

Repeat the alcohol soak on the buds a second time but increase the time the alcohol sits on the bud and squeeze the buds through a strainer

Thank you for that info. I've always wanted a rundown in Iso. Does it work the same with trim. I hate running bud lol

Grow4me

Grow4me

Pour the alcohol in the frozen jar with the frozen buds until they cover the buds put lid on and shake it for 30 seconds

That sounds simple enough ... thanks! Anyone do the flat iron parchment paper press? I read it on a thread and can't find it now.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I gotta do it! Any links you can suggest? I have a vape pen I bought last year for some wax that came around.
@3N1GM4 way is easier then any way I could point you too. Bho is a lil more volatile and a few more steps. I plan on doing his Iso method the next time I run.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I have blast tubes for blasting butane and vacuum chambers for degassing it but it is a lengthly and dangerous process. I wish I had read more about iso b4 I got into bho, butane has oil additives that make it burn. I am pretty sure that there is no amount of purging that will remove all of the oils. Therefore, I have decided to start using this cleaner method from now on.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I have blast tubes for blasting butane and vacuum chambers for degassing it but it is a lengthly and dangerous process. I wish I had read more about iso b4 I got into bho, butane has oil additives that make it burn. I am pretty sure that there is no amount of purging that will remove all of the oils. Therefore, I have decided to start using this cleaner method from now on.
Be safe, don't blow yourself up.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'll try it, rubbing alcohol sounds horrible.
I use alcohol for my reclaim in my dab rig it really taste fine.
how's the yield compared to bho?

Grow4me

Grow4me

2016 03 14 145401
granddad ready to watch tv ... goodnight and keep growing! Thanks for all the advise!

McCannabis

McCannabis

It's always fun to smoke with elders. I started smoking with my fiancées mom and dad, and a lot of her friends parents. Mine don't approve but they accept it. It's always a blast smoking with older people!

McCannabis

McCannabis

Anyways, I'm excited for this grow! I'm planning on doing an auto here soon, not sure what I want yet, still looking for the golden bean! Id like to watch and see what you learn from this grow! Might give me a step on what I wanna do next!

Grow4me

Grow4me

Anyways, I'm excited for this grow! I'm planning on doing an auto here soon, not sure what I want yet, still looking for the golden bean! Id like to watch and see what you learn from this grow! Might give me a step on what I wanna do next!
Thanks for stopping by, I think this is the way for me. I can plant 3 every 5 weeks and harvest threeb every 5 weeks. Should be enough to keep me happy.

Top Bottom