1st Auto Grow

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Hey hey Grandma... looking good and as always glad to see your still green and doing well.
What's the strains we running this time around?
:badboy:
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Hey hey Grandma... looking good and as always glad to see your still green and doing well.
What's the strains we running this time around?
:badboy:
STR8
I hope you're doing well, thanks for stopping by. I have been stuck on fastbuds seeds, I like em. They do well and I have an assortment going. I upgrading to get more plants and flowers. I thought I'd just get a light kit. But it turned into a whole revamp. But I'm still loving it. How's your grow these days? I can't seem to find the threads I was following, now that summer is over and the grandmonsters are back in school. I'll stop by and see what ya got going.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I hope you're doing well, thanks for stopping by. I have been stuck on fastbuds seeds, I like em. They do well and I have an assortment going. I upgrading to get more plants and flowers. I thought I'd just get a light kit. But it turned into a whole revamp. But I'm still loving it. How's your grow these days? I can't seem to find the threads I was following, now that summer is over and the grandmonsters are back in school. I'll stop by and see what ya got going.

Sounds like me, I've upgraded my power and I now have full plumbing in my space. Water/sewer.
Just loving life and trying to get better at this growing thing we do..
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

I feel like I built a rocket. Upgrade complete. More of everything. I'm a tired but happy woman. Now to put everything back. Happy growing.
20170908 135256
20170908 135249
20170908 135244

Grow4me

Grow4me

ATTACH=full]738573[/ATTACH]
20170908 151307
My plants have more light and seem happy. 4 in veg under the t5. 6 on the floor under two hps600s. I think I can fit at least 10 on the floor and have more in flower. It's tight in there and more plants mean more work. But also, more buds.

20170908 151350
Grow4me

Grow4me

Help, my leaves are turning yellow in weeks 5-6. I checked the ph, seems fine. Added calmag. Thought it might be iron ... what can I? It's been the last 5 ladies. Any ideas? I use Ionic Grow and Bloom. Haven't done anything new or different. They are even different strains.

str8smokn

str8smokn

you might want to tighten up the Duct work connecting your 2 hoods, it slows down the exhaustion.
The yellow usually means they are hungry. More Nitro. ?
But not in bloom?
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

All through bloom, they start shortly after blooming starts and by the time they're finished the leaves are gone

str8smokn

str8smokn

What soil? not recycled soil?
You might need to up the nitrogen in the veg state, that way they can store more of it away for this.
Or try switching /mixing some happy frog soil in the mix. It has more nitro than FFOF.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

I removed dozens of dead leaves from those skinny bitches tonight.

str8smokn

str8smokn

You might just need to raise the light s by about 6”-8” , get them about 2.5’ above the plants.
It will cover more floor space too.
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Thanks for chiming in, I hope you're doing well. I've got more plants and more in jars. Life is good.

Grow4me

Grow4me

My plants aren't looking well at all. I have no idea what to do. I think I'll let these finish, clean the room and start over. Yellow leaves starting in week 5 and getting worse everyday. Different strains from different breeders, all different ages. I'm so bummed and confused.

K

KPW17

Hi, I am on my first grow the picture is of Mepheisto's Alien V Triangle, growing in coco with a small layer of play sand on top. Anyone have any idea what the yellowing is from? Let me know if you have any questions any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!

Seedling

Latest posts

Top Bottom