1st grow! 1st scrog net!

• Thread starter Missylee420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Scrog net is only going to provide some support partway up the stems unless you start tucking. That way you can keep a nice even canopy for flower.

Missylee420

Missylee420

Scrog net is only going to provide some support partway up the stems unless you start tucking. That way you can keep a nice even canopy for flower.
Ok so tuck outward? Like i said im a total.newbie

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just gently keep tucking the branches under the net being careful not to snap them. Each time they grow up high enough to tuck back under repeat. That way when you flip to flower all your bud sites get nice even light and you won't have as much to worry about in terms of some colas to close and others shaded. Nice even canopy is what ya want.

Missylee420

Missylee420

Just gently keep tucking the branches under the net being careful not to snap them. Each time they grow up high enough to tuck back under repeat. That way when you flip to flower all your bud sites get nice even light and you won't have as much to worry about in terms of some colas to close and others shaded. Nice even canopy is what ya want.
Awesome thank you very much will do ✌💚🌿💨

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Some double net, let lower net be the “ support” and top net to train but your plants look “soft” enough to start filling out the net, tuck and train, fill out the net, use soft ties/ copper wire to hold em in place, if needed. It’s gonna be a daily thing for about 4 weeks. Or so. But it’s well worth it

FTCG

FTCG

I would flip the to flower before they take up the entire space.

You can keep tucking them throughout the first 3-4 weeks of flower as they stretch out.

Hard to believe your a n00b, they look really healthy. No issues, gj.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Throw a fan below the net to help move air from the bottom, as they fill out the air from the top won’t penetrate to bottom.
This avoids pm issues down the line and helps the plants build healthy strong stems.
Looking good woman!!edited: :kiss:

Last edited:
Missylee420

Missylee420

Throw a fan below the net to help move air from the bottom, as they fill out the air from the top won’t penetrate to bottom.
This avoids pm issues down the line and helps the plants build healthy strong stems.
Looking good woman!!edited: :kiss:
Awesome thanks so much😊i will do that 💋

dreamgreen

dreamgreen

Lookin good! For harvest, don’t even start looking at trichs until 7-8 weeks into flowering. But after that, you want to see almost all cloudy trichs with a few ambers, and swollen calyxes with the pistils mainly all dried up and receded into them.
I follow the usual dry/cure advice and it works like a charm: cut before lights come on, hang branches in dim/dark for a week, or until the smallest stems snap instead of fold, then cut off buds and put em in mason jars. Open jars 2x a day for 10 minutes or so, for a week, then 1x a day for another week. Then i add a boveda 62 pack and leave it sealed, except for (frequent) sampling purposes :) 3 weeks in the jars and it’s basically cured. Flavor does seem to improve with even more time tho.

Missylee420

Missylee420

Lookin good! For harvest, don’t even start looking at trichs until 7-8 weeks into flowering. But after that, you want to see almost all cloudy trichs with a few ambers, and swollen calyxes with the pistils mainly all dried up and receded into them.
I follow the usual dry/cure advice and it works like a charm: cut before lights come on, hang branches in dim/dark for a week, or until the smallest stems snap instead of fold, then cut off buds and put em in mason jars. Open jars 2x a day for 10 minutes or so, for a week, then 1x a day for another week. Then i add a boveda 62 pack and leave it sealed, except for (frequent) sampling purposes :) 3 weeks in the jars and it’s basically cured. Flavor does seem to improve with even more time

Top Bottom