1st grow, half way almost done 3 weeks flower, advice on seedlings, and yellow spots.

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

100_5831.JPG
100_5823.JPG
100_5818.JPG
100_5816.JPG
So today i noticed these yellow spots not all over just mainly on one cola forming and only on the top weird. But i wanna know if im doing the seedling right, i dont have a pph meter so i used neslty bottled water. I use MOAB,power flower and blast off. the last two by bontanicare. Advice on what im doing and more pictures soon.

100_5819.JPG
100_5824.JPG
100_5832.JPG
100_5817.JPG

E

EastCoastGrow

what other nutrients should i get for late bloom and then what/how do i flush for my first time??

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

You dont have a pph meter? which one ppm or a ph meter

if you dont have a ph meter already get one above all

E

EastCoastGrow

i got a ph the one with the green solution that shows the color in the little vile

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I see those are great for beginers but if you want to be exact you gotta go with the digitals
Have you flushed at all? Checked the runoff of your plant?

They look imo the start of ph lockout

E

EastCoastGrow

i never have flushed before.. this is my first grow, whats the runoff? i use a dwc

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

i never have flushed before.. this is my first grow, whats the runoff? i use a dwc

my girls looked like that a few weeks in my second run...

bro you need to flush flush flush flush flush

make sure that vial looks like your PISS when you dont drink enough water ya dig?

When my girls resembled yours with the leave claw and some necrosis my ppm was measuring over 2000 in the runoff. I feel like your problem is lockout due to over fert. Lay off the MOAB for sure when your early in bloom man, lots of peeps dont slap their girls with that shit till at least week 5-6 depending on strain.

again, what id do.

FLUSH

E

EastCoastGrow

thats exactly what it looks like hahah its not reddish or orange at all its straight i havnt drank water for a day piss look.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U can flush anytime.. It helps keep salt from building up. When ever I see crazy things happening with my leaves I flush the plants.. It flushes out the extra nutes & salts that have been building up.. A good flush always helps

E

EastCoastGrow

ok i just changed the bucket to all fresh water and made the ph the nice dark yellow, how long do i flush for?

A

Alien Abductee

flush with 6.5 water till the run off is back into the 6 range. your locking out P.

A

Alien Abductee

Flat leaves with yellowing turned down tips is P lockout. Most often caused by low soil PH. Other causes can be too much cal-mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom